[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your NEW Empire? I don't get it? What did he meant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: newempire.jpg (16 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
newempire.jpg
16 KB, 450x239
>Your NEW Empire?

I don't get it? What did he meant by "new" empire? Was there a old one? And by "your"? There was a OLD empire and it belonged to Anakin? I don't understand, something huge happened in the timegap between EP II and III? Also, did Padme lost her virginity to Anakin?
>>
File: Sheev.jpg (36 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
36 KB, 500x480
He's saying that it's Sheev's empire.
>>
>>66885986
Anakin says "my new empire" and ben shoots back with "YOUR new empire?", he thinks anakin is delusional
>>
New, as in, it's only existed for a day or so. Something being new does not require something to be old.
>>
I know this is a shitpost thread, but it's like saying "my new car".

You don't have to have previously owned a car. What you're saying is that you have a car, and it is new.

Hope that helps friend. :^)
>>
Padme was what, 19 or so when she reunited with Anakin? So no, he probably lost her virginity 5 years prior to a space nigger.
>>
>tfw Episode III the video game actually had a better ending than the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-rP5iqx6T8
>>
>>66886039
Did he get his wardrobe from Jerry?
>>
>>66886619
The alternative ending when anakin kills palpatine? That shocked me as a kid considering what such a good couple they had been.
>>
>>66886711
Well not only that but Obi Wan actually attempts to recover Anakin back to the light side in the game like Vader mentioned in ROTJ instead of just straight up trying to murder him in the movie.
>>
>>66886742
Yeah that game was awesome. Maybe the novelization of RoTS explains more?
>>
>>66885986

There isn't a single scene in TFA that comes close to this scene.
>>
>>66886854
Supposedly the game was based more on the novelization than the movie.
>>
>>66886895
Or the order 66 emotional scene.

They could have made Han's death sad but they didnt. I didnt even shed a tear and Han is perhaps one of my all time favorite characters. I just felt a huge sickness in my gut when I saw the blade go thru him (luckily I was one of the only 4channers who did not get his death spoiled).
>>
File: 1452031236517.jpg (9 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
1452031236517.jpg
9 KB, 320x283
ironic
>>
Since this is the thread to be pedantic about Star Wars, I have a question. If Obi-Wan is a title like Darth, why is Ben Kenobi apparently the only Jedi in the entire galaxy to use it? Did Lucas literally just forget?
>>
>>66887603
Obi-Wan isn't a title. They tried to make sense of him using the name Ben in The Clone Wars. It was code name he used on covert ops.
>>
>>66887639
The name's Won. Obi Won.
>>
>>66885986
>Also, did Padme lost her virginity to Anakin?
nope she lose it to some old senator while she was on school or something watch ep 2 famalam
>>
>>66885986
He was talking about memes. Memes are what makes and breaks the force, and he was prepared a varitable EMPIRE o
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.