[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is getting real good. Any theories on how it will end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
This show is getting real good. Any theories on how it will end?
>>
I can't wait to see all the white people get upset over the verdict.
>>
>>66884933
the juice gets loose
>>
>>66885002
I must be the only white person who doesn't think he did it.
>>
>>66884933
The Juice gets proved innocent and pledges to find the murderer.
S2 is going to be him and Rob going around the world having action filled adventures in search of justice.
>>
>>66885350
I wish. S2 is gonna be a different crime, it's an anthology series.
>>
>>66885257
>I must be the only retarded white person
No there are others
>>
So Sarah Paulson and courtney Vance are locks for best actress and best supporting actor, right?
>>
Why didn't they show the defense playing the tape of furman saying nigger? It would have been a great climax.
>>
Now, other than the supposed Katrina, what controversial crime could they do next?

Casey Anthony?
That guy who killed his gf in the Carribean?
Matthew Sheppard?

We have nowhere to go but up.
>>
YOU'RE TRING TO MAKE THIS A BLACK THING. I'M NOT BLACK I'M OJ
>>
>>66885398
>Marcia buys tampons
>Cashier asks her if the defense is gonna have a tough week
>Her face when

Fuck lol. Emmy nom for sure.
>>
there is so much evidence that OJ did it and he gets off scott free, but then in the Steven Avery case there is practically no evidence and he is given life in prison. Kind of hilarious in a sad way. I feel even worse for Brendan Dassey. He's just a dumb kid that got taken advantage of.
>>
>>66885549
Retarded jury in both cases. OJs trial had an almost entirely black jury that didn't understand DNA evidence and just wanted to say fuck tha police. Stephen avery had a bunch of white trash hicks who would believe the police if they said the sky is green
>>
>>66885431
impeachment of bill clinton
>>
Second season is going to be Zimmerman

Who would you cast
>>
File: Fightin' Round the World.jpg (536 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fightin' Round the World.jpg
536 KB, 1280x720
>>66885350
We can only hope
>>
>>66885367
They've already confirmed the season 2 story. It's about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

I am not lying and I have no idea what that means either
>>
>>66885431
If we're going with famous
The shooting of Ronald Reagan by the coward John Hinckley
>>
>>66885431
John Lennon?
>>
>66885431
This>>66885629
Watergate
The dark knight rises
That one clown racist/murderer
Jeff Fogle
>>
File: katrina_five_16.jpg (262 KB, 982x644) Image search: [Google]
katrina_five_16.jpg
262 KB, 982x644
>>66885709
I can't think of anything else other than George Bush wringing his hands for 10 episodes as he stares at this image and imagines himself as some sort of God playing nigger tetris.
>>
>>66885431
They should do it about John Landis and his mass murder that included two innocent little children.
>>
>>66884933
The blacks will chimp out.
>>
Tell the court the truth!

Have you ever called someone a DIRTY, STINKY, NIGGER!?
>>
>>66885851
Who would play Kanye West
>>
>>66885998

Kanye West
>>
>>66884933
Problem Child 2 was written by the guys who made this.
>>
>>66885431

trayvon martin
>>
>>66885998
Mike Myers in blackface.
>>
>>66885615
It was more like the O.J. case had mostly black women who sided with the Juice, feeling that his woman did him wrong.
>>
>>66886113
his white wife deserves it
>>
>>66885431
The Charlie Manson trial
>>
>>66886113
Not to mention Cochrane. If he wasn't the lead defense, OJ would've probably lost
>>
>>66885615
>black jury that didn't understand DNA evidence

Never thought of it that way but yeah, we're talking about people who can't fucking spell DNA.
>>
>>66886345
The prosecution was beyond retarded for bringing mark furham into the case
And for looking at the case from a feminist domestic violence angle and not a a racial angle
>>
>>66885257
Even black people think he did it at this point.
>>
>>66885709
This is seriously a terrible idea, if not because "the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina" is only very peripherally related to something called American Crime Story then because Treme already exists, and David Simon is an infinitely more nuanced storyteller than Ryan Murphy.
>>
>>66885431
i imagine theyll do GLENN BECK WHO RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990
>>
>>66886551
If you were the prosecution, how would you have handled it? You can't use the victim for sympathy points because apparently "the bitch had it coming"
>>
OJ IS GOING TO DIE

SCREENCAP THIS
>>
File: 1457030148762.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457030148762.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>66884933
>Any theories on how it will end?
>>
>>66884933
Does this show help pay for OJ's prison commissary?
>>
>>66885998
Cuba Gooding Jr.
>>
File: If_I_did_It_2.png (55 KB, 300x453) Image search: [Google]
If_I_did_It_2.png
55 KB, 300x453
>OJ writes a book called "If I did it"
>In August 2007, a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family to partially satisfy the civil judgment. The title of the book was changed to If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer, and published by Beaufort Books. Comments were added to the original manuscript by the Goldman family, the book's ghostwriter Pablo Fenjves, and journalist Dominick Dunne.[7] The new cover design printed the word "If" greatly reduced in size compared with the other words, and placed it inside the "I"
>>
>>66885398
American Horror Story competes in the Miniseries category, this probably will too. Lange brought home a couple Emmys for that and it'll be nice to see Paulson finally net one. If she doesn't get it for this and Gaga or Lange (might be returning I guess) brings it home for the upcoming season of AHS I'll flip my shit.

Unless Sarah Paulson gets nominated for both idk.

doubtful
>>
The soundtrack in this show is so good.
>>
>>66885914
good idea
>>
>>66888757
fargo
>>
>>66889651
Lady Gaga beat Kirsten Dunst using Ryan Murphy's gay magic this year.

So ... yeah.
>>
>>66884933
>murder someone
>get away with it
>are not allowed to publish your own book
>other people profit with tv shows and books
>write to Charlie Manson... only he understands.
>>
>>66889766
on globes, maybe emmys will be different
>>
>>66885629
Oh god please this
>>
>>66889898
Yeah good point. I'm baked af disregard my fuck up there.

Can't see Gaga taking the Emmy so good point there. Tough call between Dunst and Paulson for me. Will have to see how the rest of ACS pans out.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.