[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We're all the same when the lights go down"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
>"We're all the same when the lights go down"
Seriously, why the hell do I have to watch this multiculturalist propaganda whenever I go see a film at an AMC theater? How the fuck does race have anything to do with buying a ticket to see a movie or a soda from the teenager working the register?

Progressives are the most obnoxious people on the planet; they think they have some moral duty to shove their political and social views down everybody's throat at all times no matter what.
>>
>>66878265
I've literally never seen this and I've gone to five movies at an AMC this year. All I get are those retarded red balls that jump around.
>>
>>66878265
its leftist feel-good propaganda

seriously, watch how Sowell destroys this bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVuLyE8ZvdI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeyNI59jVU
>>
>>66878265
>We're all the same when the lights go down
>proceeds to show 80% black people

What the fuck is up with that over-representation bullshit leftist propaganda always pulls? Surely no one believes it, right?
>>
>>66878405

>He doesn't cheer when the red balls airdrop the lid onto the gargangtuan cup of Coke
>>
>>66878637
For me it's just been a bunch of Red Balls going up to a Coke machine in a field, getting a drink and teleporting into the theater
>>
>>66878564
sowell is based
>>
File: 1336956485901.jpg (65 KB, 861x720) Image search: [Google]
1336956485901.jpg
65 KB, 861x720
>>66878265
so you couldn't wait to go home so you could tell us how triggered you were by something you saw in the outside world?
>>
>>66878831

So you haven't seen the oddly erotic one where the red ball with thick lips sips a coke through a straw and lets out a satisfied sigh?
>>
>>66878265
> they think they have some moral duty to shove their political and social views down everybody's throat at all times no matter what.

Well they do. That's all they can do and need to go through with it to feel good about themselves. Kinda like junkies.
>>
>>66878965
It still has that noise at the end, but I figured that one was phased out years ago.
>>
>>66879064

Could be. I get them mixed up.
>>
>>66878564
Sowell is such a dumb fuck lol, Diversity is beneficial so you can get multiple points of view.

People from different cultures/races usually have different points of view.
>>
>>66879115
I still much prefer "Please don't ruin the movie by adding your own soundtrack".
>>
>>66878265
Didn't they changed that to just "Enjoy the movie" last year?
>>
>>66879131
step up the b8 senpai, weak showing
>>
>>66879183
>Someone disagrees with you
>"Must be bait!"

SJWs everyone
>>
>>66878265
That's not really a thing, is it?
>>
>>66879237
I think you got confused bro, you were the one pretending to be a SJW.
>>
Did you come running home to make this thread after the movie?
>>
>>66879131
>People from different cultures/races usually have different points of view.

More like people from different socioeconomic backgrounds have different points of view

People from the same class have similar experiences/pov regardless of race
>>
The push for "diversity" is well underway, as we all have noticed, and it's clearly there to get people used to the notion of mixed, post-nationalist societies. Why, you ask?

Because globalists and corporate firms want an unimpeded flow of labor from country to country. Not happy about the fact that whites demand a decent wage? It's fine... Just replace them with scab labor from the land of street-shitting Bindis. Don't like paying a native programmer enough money to raise his kids? That's cool, price him and his family out of the market by letting a sweatshop of lower-skilled migrants take over his job and save money in the transaction.

At its heart, the "forced diversity" isn't so much about destroying anybody's race as it is about preparing the world to become a formless blob of beige serfs working for globalist plutocrats.

Thank you for your time and attention. Please reject these attempts to deracinate you and instead demand strong local identities for all people, on all continents.
>>
>>66879419
Sure, but it's still naive to think that people from different cultures/areas don't have different ideas regardless of socio-economic status.
>>
>>66879509
This is why we need anarcho-syndicalism tbqhwy.
>>
>>66878265
>Going to a franchise theater that isn't sundance
wew.
>>
>>66878265
Hey /pol/, when will you go back to /pol/?
>>
>>66879536
Why are we even entertaining the notion "different ideas" are somehow valuable?

Especially when those different ideas tend to be shit like ""marry 12 year olds and burn their faces with acid if they don't dress like a ninjas?"

Why can't western civilization continue to culturally exchange with others and absorb the good stuff, like gunpowder or tea, and discard the bad ones, like shitting in the streets?
>>
>>66879509
lol someone saw The Believer
>>
Every time I see something like this it's 70% white girls in their 20s and 30% nigger males.
>>
>>66879536
It's much more naive to think the simple presence of a black person in your chemistry classroom somehow contributes to everybody's education
>>
>>66879679
No, man. I'm no Neo-Nazi or /pol/-goer. I'm just tired of watching people get toyed with like their nations are properties on a Monopoly board.

Clearly this diversity thing is something homogeneous groups naturally bristle at. And they should determine who they do or do not share a nation with, not a cabal of politicians and plutocrats.

Much of the anti-PC zeitgeist present on the chans points in this anti-authoritarian direction. It's heartening to see. But we mustn't let our desire for nations and self-determination descend into base racism for its own sake.

There are many good arguments for opposing multi-culturalism that have nothing to do with racism/supremacy/etc.

The Believer had a great performance by Gosling, though.
>>
>>66879843
>t. cuckservative
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.