[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more comfy tv show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: firefly_cast.jpg (168 KB, 638x398) Image search: [Google]
firefly_cast.jpg
168 KB, 638x398
Is there a more comfy tv show?
>>
Twin peaks
>>
>>
There's nothing comfy about sitting down for a few hours and then getting back up cause it's over.
>>
>37 fucking Emmys
>>
>>66875451

If Firefly were made today, the preacher would be the darkest African you've ever seen and he would fuck every white woman on the show.
>>
>>66875451
>1 season
>>66875477
>2 seasons
>>66875509
1 season
>>
>>66875509
Judaism: the series
>>
File: mark cuban.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mark cuban.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>66875451
HOLY FUCKING SHIT TV YOU WILL NEVER MEME ME AGAIN

This show FUCKING SUCKED DICK

ALL of the characters were massive unlikeable cunts. Every last one of them. The plots weren't groundbreaking it was some typical mary sue fan fiction key to the universe tier bullshit.

And the humor, don't get me started on the God awful fucking "humor".
>HURR DURR IM PLAYIN WITH DINOSAUR DOLLS XD

It's the type of thing the autistic kid in the back of the class room who ate gum off of the walls would laugh at.

This show was fucking trash, it's not hard to understand why no one fucking liked it and it never got a second season.

Fuck all of the memelords who can't stop jerking over it, there is no hell bad enough for you
>>
>>66875606
Twin Peaks is at least 3 seasons and a film
>>
File: 1441668781824.jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441668781824.jpg
449 KB, 1920x1080
>>66875451
Farscape is pretty fucking comfy.
>>
LOST
Star Trek
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Fringe
>>
>>66875738
Also Community.
>>
>>66875764
Literally upvotes and memes the show
>>
>>66875738
>>66875764
reddit/10
>>
>>66875684
>Cenobite
>Fem Victor Friez
>Space Dwarf
>White Couple
>Alien from the bungie game
>Black Guy
this show looks pretty weird
>>
>>66875593
Why are you obsessed with this?
>>
>>66875882
its weird as fuck and completely wonderful. The Jim Henson creature shop did all of the aliens, so why it looks a little dated it also looks real and solid like the old star wars films. It was also filmed in Australia and has a huge Australian cast, so while it was written by Americans it has a bit of a foreign bent to it.

Its well worth checking out. One of the best Sy-fy series in my opinion.
>>
>>66875957
I can never get past the pilot. I assume it gets better but it all looks so cheesy and forced
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.