[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
Also why the fuck did she have to shoot the guy at the end? All she had to do was leave. It's not like the guy was on top of her.

Also why the fuck did her protege piss on her ? Jo never did anything to her.
>>
i liked it, but trier would be so much better if he wasn't so actively trying to be an edge lord.

ending was shit.
>>
>>66874739
totally agree. I dont know why she couldnt have just had a conversation with that guy.
His last words were "But you've fucked thousands of men"

He was completely right.
>>
>>66874739
>>66874918
I thought it wasn't as bad as people said but that ending was so dumb. It should have just ended when she went to sleep and I have to say that ending made me not enjoy the movie as a whole as much. What message is Trier trying to send with that?
>>
if you have sex with a non-virgin you're literally a cuck
>>
>>66875327
totally. she could have had some sleep and finally had closure.
>>
>>66875327
That she would always be a whore that men would want to stick their dick into?
>>
Ending just seemed like a joke to me, kind of to break the tension, even if doing such a thing was unnecessary.
>>
>>66875327
>What message is Trier trying to send with that?
If you take Duck food, change the first "d" to and "f", and change "food" to "you" and you're getting pretty close.
>>
>>66875642
I think it has negative connotations to both sexes. Some women are whores and some men are horny pieces of shit. It is kind of dumb because he made the most likable male character the one that tries to rape her, but I guess he makes his point. It doesn't matter, whores will be whores and jackasses will be jackasses.
>>
>>66875730
I feel like you might be insulting me but you also might be telling me what the message is. So Trier telling the viewer "fuck you" may be a correct interpretation.
>>
Anyone else always see Kristin Wigg in this poster?
>>
File: feel good movie of the year.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feel good movie of the year.jpg
456 KB, 1920x1080
>>66875903
Yeah, I mean have you seen his other movies? He's basically FUCK YOU the director.

They should show Anti-Christ and Meloncholia to terminal cancer patients, and watch them welcome death with open arms.
>>
>>66875838
I dont even think he tried to rape her.

He took his gross dick out but he never forced himself on her.
>>
>>66875373
hello /r9k/
>>
>>66874599
wow hi spoiler alert thanks shitlord
>>
This is von Trier's worst work I've yet seen.

The second half was even worse than the first.
>>
tfw u will never be one of the guys she randomely fucks and sucks never to see her again

why even live t b h
>>
>>66876745
I think it was implied hey was going to try to stick it in that gross hole. I dont think she would shoot him if there wasn't violence, unless she just thought he was that gross.
>>
>>66875327
Is it really that hard to understand the message?
I'll give you some clues:

>he's "supposedly" asexual
>she has a nympho
>>
>watching and supporting a movie where a white woman is DP'd by niggers
>>
>>66877483
Is she? I can't remember if they do it or just waste time arguing.
>>
File: brink.jpg (38 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
brink.jpg
38 KB, 250x400
Who else /SoulSkater/ here?
>>
>>66874599
>trier would be so much better if he wasn't so actively trying to be an edge lord

So much this. He really needs a partner to balance him out, kind of like David Lynch had Mark Frost on Twin Peaks.
>>
File: Robocop-Remake.jpg (46 KB, 533x407) Image search: [Google]
Robocop-Remake.jpg
46 KB, 533x407
It was better than what it was given credit for.
>>
>>66878901
Oops, meant for >>66874739
>>
>>66874599
I like Stellan Skarsgard and any movie I can see his dick in I will insta-like it.
>>
File: scoutsguide.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scoutsguide.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>66874599
Just saw this last weekend and thought it was a lot of fun.
>>
File: 51QVQNBGNQL.jpg (53 KB, 334x475) Image search: [Google]
51QVQNBGNQL.jpg
53 KB, 334x475
>>66878854
This is better.
>>
File: the-grey.jpg (466 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
the-grey.jpg
466 KB, 800x445
Totally underrated.
>>
>>66878792
they do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.