[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have vlogs taken over youtube? I can't go through my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: recklessfaggot.jpg (12 KB, 355x240) Image search: [Google]
recklessfaggot.jpg
12 KB, 355x240
Why have vlogs taken over youtube? I can't go through my home page without these stupid fucking videos suggested to me.I don't give a shit what someone wakes up and does or what the fuck they have for breakfast.Why is this a thing /tv/?
>>
>>66873406
That's not how youtube homepage works. You wouldn't get vlogs if you didn't watch vlogs. Also wait till you find out about haul videos.
>>
the kids love it jerry!
>>
>>66873449
>You wouldn't get vlogs if you didn't watch vlogs
except i don't and still get flooded with their shit
>>
>>66873406
Youtube is a goddamn cesspool, It's not bad for sharing videos/music, but if you go looking for new content it's absolutely unbearable clickbait shit wanting to make a quick buck
>>
There's nothing more pathetic than these nobodys that put up daily vlogs and have like 20 subscribers. You look back through there videos and they have like 10 views each.

The siren song for jewtube bucks is strong.
>>
>>66873496
Bullshit I just checked the homepage without logging in and it's just filled with Late night tv show shit.
>>
>tfw your favorite YouTube channel starts doing monthly box unboxings.

People are such whores at heart
>>
They are friends simulators. First world kids and adults are very lonely
>>
File: fousey-tube.jpg (87 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
fousey-tube.jpg
87 KB, 650x400
For me it's always this cunt that gets suggested, just because he has a car video or two i get spammed with his shit suggested
>>
That one's easy. Youtube, like everything else that was good, was bought out by giant corporations so that mediocrity could be spread everywhere.
>>
>all these kids who grew up on youtube suddenly realizing youtube is shit
>>
>>66873850
desu for me it started with the google linking
>>
File: Budd-Dwyer-150x250.jpg (9 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
Budd-Dwyer-150x250.jpg
9 KB, 150x250
because god isn't real
>>
>>66873406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcLSAohGU2w
Nah these guys are cool
>>
>>66873406
>you'll never watch fruitful home-grown videos like the ones from 06-09

fucking hate this over produced bullshit, killed what used to be a fun place.
>>
People are dreadfully lonely.
Watching someone every day for months or years on end makes you feel like you know them, like you have a friend. You see the same thing in a lot of "let's play" channels too, where it's as much about the people playing as it is about the game.

Also making a vlog just requires a camera and the belief that a stranger would want to listen to you. So a lot of people have the means to produce them. This is why YouTube is full of vlogs rather than full of carefully choreographed interstellar battleship engagements.
>>
>>66875171
im lonely too but i work 6 days a week and i dont have a car where do they get the time to do this shit?
>>
From my perspective it seems like vlogging was more a thing 3-5years ago.
>>
File: 1442472352816.webm (583 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442472352816.webm
583 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw you're favorite vlogger hasn't had an upload in weeks
>>
>>66873406
What year are you living in?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.