[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/, why do modern alien movies all have the Inception BWAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Alien-3-1024x768.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Alien-3-1024x768.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
/tv/, why do modern alien movies all have the Inception BWAAAA combined with bright lights?

Is it because War of The Worlds did it first and they want to replicate that?

Here's an example off the top of my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyXyDW0pU7s
>>
A Y Y
Y
Y
>>
>>66869420
Alien movies are such fucking garbage

Basically none of them touch on the sheer mind bending, reality defying, terror of ayy lmaos

It's all fucking lazer guns and gay conquering shit.
>>
>>66869513
The Fourth Kind did.
>>
It's an easy aesthetic to pull off?
>>
>>66869513
>>66869552
fourth kind was terrible through the majority of it

all these alien films have great moments
signs with its crop-field at night
fire in the sky abduction scene
fourth kind possession scene

all great moments in shit films because of the scenario im shocked there has not been a good abduction film
>>
>>66869911
>im shocked there has not been a good abduction film
The movie Alien Abduction isn't half bad.
>>
>>66869513
Close Encounters desu. Only conceivably realistic alien movie
>>
>>66870147
>implying aliens wouldn't just blow us the fuck away
If they're smart enough to be able to come here, they're smart enough to know we're dangerous.
>>
I have sleep paralysis sometimes and its exactly like alien abduction right down to scary fucked up dudes standing outside on the porch

inb4 am actually being abducted by ayylmaos I ran experiments, it once even happened when my brother was in the next room and he didnt see anything

But its exactly like all these abductees explain so these faggots probably just have sleep paralysis

Also sometimes room becomes geigeresque or like that dali painting with flaccid clocks
>>
File: 1455213371050.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1455213371050.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>ITT people assume aliens are scary

In all likelihood, they are as retarded as we are.
>>
>>66870241
>these faggots probably just have sleep paralysis
Probably.

Also, ever notice it's all ugly trailer trash getting sucked up?
Guys that graduated from Harvard and are working in a business suit aren't getting taken for joyrides.
It's almost like they just want attention or some shit.
>>
I'm a big fan of Blair Witch Project, Cloverfield, and even Apollo 18. I hate these new found footage films that come out that add all kinds of dumb visual effects like that videos. It really ruins my immersion.
>>
>>66870402
>I'm a big fan of Apollo 18
mah nigga
>>
>>66870431
>people were calling Apollo 18 a Paranormal Activity rip-off in space
No it's fucking Blair Witch in space. It actually captures the suspense like Blair Witch Project did. Paranormal Activity fast forwards to all the good scenes.
>>
>>66870529
>that fucking scene where the alien is inside his suit
Much better than everyone says it is.
>>
>>66870241
This is accurate. I've only had one experience that I can recall (it's a long story) but when I fell asleep I had a torn lateral miniscus and very badly torn cartilage, had my experience and woke up completely healed. It was crazy at the time because I was set to schedule my first surgery that week.

I don't rule out sleep paralysis but I really can't explain how my knee healed overnight.
>>
>>66870579
My favorite parts for some reason had nothing to do with ayy lmaos. Finding the Soviet lander and the dead cosmonauts even though they were supposedly never there. Then when the Russians connect the department of Defense telling them they aren't coming home was so spooky to me.
>>
>>66871165
Fuck.
Now I have to watch the movie again.
>>
>>66870306
>rookiehaspanicked.gif
>>
>>66870215
If they're smart enough to be able to come here, they're smart enough that we aren't very dangerous to them
>>
File: 1456043474644.png (486 KB, 1033x691) Image search: [Google]
1456043474644.png
486 KB, 1033x691
>>66870241
>like that dali painting with flaccid cocks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.