[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't it be great if they went with a plot twist and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Wouldn't it be great if they went with a plot twist and had Juice convicted?

Nobody would expect it.
>>
What show
>>
>>66867931
American Horror Story
>>
>>66866188
I was wondering this since the show started: Will they actually reveal who did it, or will they do what you said and have an alternate ending type of thing? I'm actually kind of excited about it. Can't wait for the Fuhrman tapes episode.
>>
>>66867971
I'll check it out.
>>
>>66867971
underrated post
>>
>>66868038
we dont rate posts here, reddit.
>>
>>66866188
Ross had no lines the last 2 episodes. Not even one. Did they stop paying him?
>>
>>66867976
as someone who doesn't know ANYTHING about the OJ trial, how accurate is the show? did that guy really have a stroke like that in the middle of the hearing?
>>
>>66868173
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/people-vs-oj-simpson-episode-5-recap-fact-check
>>
>>66868173
No, during a pretrial prosecution-only meeting. He was gone by opening day. The scene leading into it, with Cochran naming off the witnesses that Carl Douglas couldn't get to in time, did happen.
>>
>>66868173
It's 90% accurate. Cuba is the worst thing about it, his voice is way too whiny. Juice was actually scary.
>>
I wonder if they will include that time where OJ got stuck under a bus.
>>
File: marcia.jpg (38 KB, 350x487) Image search: [Google]
marcia.jpg
38 KB, 350x487
>>66868173
>did that guy really have a stroke
yeah

>like that in the middle of the hearing?
nah

it's mostly accurate. go check out some of the trial videos from youtube, everybody looks and acts just like they do in the show, it's pretty amazing
>>
How long did this trial last? More than a few months?
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 271x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 271x336
>>66867971
Kek
>>
>>66868491
just over 8 months
>>
>>66868406
it's almost frustrating how she gets BTFO every 5 minutes
>>
>>66868647
It's not frustrating when almost all of it is her fault. Although to be fair, the judge is a complete dick to her but I don't know how accurate that was.
>>
>>66866188
no, I like the fact is based in reality and it tries to stay somewhat unbiased.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.