[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The second season is in development and it will focus on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
>The second season is in development and it will focus on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
aaaaaaaaaaaand they blew it
>>
I don't understand, that sounds incredibly boring. Was there some sort of controversy with how the emergency services responded to the disaster or something?
>>
A bigger drop in quality from s1 to s2 than true detective
>>
>>66858882
>focus on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
So they're going to do a whole season on the looting?
>>
>>66859115
do you remember hurricane katrina at all, that's literally all they talked about for months to years after it happened.

Fucking forgetful ass teenagers
>>
File: looting.jpg (54 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
looting.jpg
54 KB, 500x386
>>66858882
wow. they hit a home-run.
i hope the media gets BTFO
>>
File: frog.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>66859115
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fxs-american-crime-story-season-851993
>"I want this show to be a socially conscious, socially aware examination of different types of crime around the world," he said. "And in my opinion, Katrina was a f—ing crime — a crime against a lot of people who didn’t have a strong voice and we’re going to treat it as a crime. That’s what this show is all about."
>>
Isn't this show supposed to be about crimes?
>>
>Katrina
>crime

>not doing a Sacco and Vanzetti period piece
>>
>>66859311
>>66859310
They have this huge collection of interesting/gruesome/weird crimes to choose from history and they decide to focus on a bunch of dindus

Now THAT'S a crime
>>
>>66859236
>implying Britbongs give a flying fuck about what happens in your dumb fuck obese country
>>
They should have done an entire series on Phar-Mor. Now that's an American crime story. A man starting out with good intentions, whose plans unravel faster than he can deal with them, leading to him trying to desperately hide the fact that his business is haemorrhaging money. He even branched off into a sports league.
>>
I'm not bothered by this season because it's so well made, but I honestly can't see how they would even piece together one for that plot.
Way too broad a topic.
>>
>>66859311
Seriously why haven't the jews made a decent oscarbait about those guys? It seems right up thier alley.
>>
>>66859310
Cops killed a couple dudes though
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danziger_Bridge_shootings
>>
>>66858882
>aftermath of Hurricane Katrina

Oh good, it'll be about the nigger hordes that overran Houston.
>>
lots of rape at the superdome
>>
>>66859681
So is OJ but they're doing it. Let's see:

>American racial relations
>crumbling infrastructure gets highlighted by natural disaster
>strength of natural disaster may well be attributed in part to climate change
>inept initial response by federal government
>looting in the aftermath, in part because shit federal response
>squabbling, infighting and politics at the local level to include the mayor and the police
>police malfeasance and murder in the aftermath due to response, racial tension, American history etc
>Kanye

They'll be fine.
>>
>another season focused on black people
>>
File: i22zNLN.jpg (211 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
i22zNLN.jpg
211 KB, 960x720
>>66861757
Well, the show IS about crime.
>>
i dunno senpaitachi S2 of AHS got pretty GOAT after a mid-tier S1. of course after that it was one of the worst shows on television
>>
>>66861932
What newspaper is that from?
>>
>>66858882
so Trême?
>>
Was there a first season?
>>
>/pol/esmokers that wanted it to be about Zimmerman so they could post their ZimZam memes and racist charts BTFO!
>>
Who will play Kanye?
>>
>>66862653
>racist charts

You know where you need to go back to
>>
>>66862653
triggered, nigger lover?
>>
>>66862661
Kanye
>>
>>66862680
babby penis?
>>
>>66862675
Most of the rest of the internet?
>>
>>66862728
yeah no way someone doesn't like niggers cause they're retarded violent apes, must be a case of baby penis :^)
>>
>>66862481
Just google-sleuthing, but...

>googled "camo-man computer solutions"
>didn't find anything for them, but did find that a website was created/hosted by camo-man for "hi-tech performance inc"
>likely both are small local companies
>that company is based in Shell Knob, MO
>chamber of commerce lists a few newspapers in the area that aren't weekly nickle advertising rags
>those being the Cassville Democrat and The Rattler Newspaper
>>
>>66862764
you're not helping your "its not penis envy," case.
>>
>>66863094
yeah poor me and my image on an anonymous imageboard

why are you nigger lovers so stupid?
>>
>>66863139
>i don't have an image because lol anonymous
>everyone who's making fun of me does though
>>
>>66863278
you're not making any sense, nigger lover. not suprising though
>>
>>66863442
> MUH DIK MFUGGA BIX NOOD
>>
They should've tackled Michael Jackson. That said, I can't wait to see Cuba Gooding Jr. take on the role of a lifetime: George W. Bush.
>>
>>66858882
How is a natural disaster a crime? Also I understand niggers are about 99% criminals. But if ACS keeps making negrocentric seasons I won't bother watching it. At least whites are creative criminals. I don't want to watch a show focused on blacks stealing shoes and being dumb.
>>
>>66864167
>Michael Jackson

But there was no crime there
>>
File: (21).jpg (17 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
(21).jpg
17 KB, 364x350
>No zimmerman trial
>no michael peña as zimmerman
>no michael b jordan as trayvon
>>
>>66859277
>it's a crime because I say it's a crime
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>66866368
Trayvon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.
>>
>>66866462
"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, NIGGER?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."
>>
>>66866311
>sexy little boys seducing a grown man and then claiming rape
>not a crime
>>
So they went the True Detective route with season 2
>>
>>66866492
>empties his entire gun cartridge
>cartridge

So he fires one bullet?
>>
>>66866770
/k/uck pls
>>
>>66866997
Retard,
>>
>>66866311
you could try for the pedo case.

alternatively you could try for the death of the icon with his shitty doctors malpractice.

anything right now is better than katrina.
>columbine
>Trayvon
>Jon Benet
>Casey Anthony
No one wants to hear about refugees from New Orleans being criminals in new states
>>
>>66866462
>Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman

But Guzman isn't a white Hispanic
>>
>>66859310
Katrina was the Christmas of crime.

Between police, citizens, local government, national government, international aide, the whole country went to fuck.
And there's a plethora of conspiracies involving every aspect of the storm and its aftermath.
>>
>>66858882
I hope to God its someone using voodoo to control a bunch of ghetto 9th ward niggers that died in Katrina, chainz and sagging pants and all
>>
>>66866492
>>66866462

Kekd
I can imagine this done by Murphy to a T.
>>
Who's going to play Katrina? Cuba Gooding Jr?
>>
>>66869645
Obviously a white man that didn't check his privilege before going to New Orleans
>>
Didn't Tremé do this, like 10 times better than they could ever hope to?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.