[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Jesse, did I ever tell you about the time I tricked Tuco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: episode-5-jesse-pinkman-mike-2.jpg (81 KB, 760x535) Image search: [Google]
episode-5-jesse-pinkman-mike-2.jpg
81 KB, 760x535
"Jesse, did I ever tell you about the time I tricked Tuco into beating me up outside of a Mexican restaurant and called the cops beforehand so they would come and catch him and put him in jail?"

"He was a good friend"
>>
>>66856693

Doesn't really work but I applaud the effort.
>>
"No you never told me, because it hasn't happened yet you dog faced old man"
>>
"Yo, you sound like a total BITCHâ„¢ mr. heisenburg"
>>
>Having problems with Tuco, eh? I didn't know he was out of the clink.
>How do you know Tuco, Herr Man Trout?
>Wistful look in Mike's eyes as he goes into a flashback
>Flashbacks too far and ends up in Nam
>It Aint Me starts playing
>>
>>66856693
this never happened.
>>
>>66857882
chuckled
>>
>>66857757
wow, just wow. how stupid can one be?
>>
>>66860974
Why else would Walter white not be in the show? Hes dead and tuco faked his death to take over abq
>>
>jesse did you know my granddaughter has that disease where she doesn't age
>>
>"He was a good friend"
Except no. This is probably the set up for why Mike goes to work for Gus in the future since Tuco will inevitably send the cartel after him and Gus offers asylum.
>>
File: 1448628420591.jpg (45 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
1448628420591.jpg
45 KB, 680x464
>>66861113
Its not like all the producers and everything involving this show describes it as a prequel spinoff or anything.
>>
>>66861147
Ooohyyyeah... what's up with that?
>>
>>66856693
What the fuck is with this show? I only saw like 15 minutes of the episode where the loser in a bright yellow hummer with flames on it shows up to pick up Mike.

This show is just a giant DUDE REMEMBER? LMAO to Breaking Bad. During this episode Saul tricks the guy (who Walt was pissed at so he blew up his car using a window washer) into buying Zafiro Anejo (fucking Gus' tequila used to kill the cartel). I half expected fucking Pinkman to be the waiter delivering the fucking tequila shots.

Basically this show defaults to two forms of creativity: a recall twist to Breaking Bad's little thematic items, or just wacky crime shit that falls flat.

We know it's a spinoff. Be your own thing. But make it good.
>>
Who was Mike's guy? Will we see him in BCS?
>>
>>66862773
Mikes guy was victor but gus slit his throat
>>
>>66862425

a prequel spin-off making references to the original show?

shocking!

contrarians don't even have legit complaints, is just nitpicking and being retarded
>>
>Has Trevor from GTA5 in his show
>Has Vaas from Far Cry 3 in his show
You think ol' Gilligan plays video games?
>>
>>66862425
man you sound like a whiny little faggot
>>
>>66857882
That was pretty good.
>>
>>66862425
I don't get this at all. Maybe I just don't remember BB that well but I don't see that many forced references.
>>
>>66862896
No. The same bottom of the barrell actors who act on TV also act in cartoons and video games.
>>
>>66857882
kekked
>>
>>66860974
Really? I mean REALLY!?

I can't even right now.
>>
>>66861147
She actually gets younger over time.
>>
>>66856693
Tuco has a friend called dog that he shoots after taking meth

Jesse shoots a dog after taking meth

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>66863347
*sigh* Take your upvote and leave.
>>
>>66863347
B
R
A
V
O
>>
So everyone was all hyped about Tuco being in the show after his named mentioned multiple times and his one appearance last season. So the makers say fuck you and just basically kill him off?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.