[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the worst and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
Who's the worst and why?
>>
File: tumblr_mnjwvice8F1soxqq5o1_400.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnjwvice8F1soxqq5o1_400.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>66849485
Lori will forever be the worst.
>>
>>66849485
idk the middle two that arent cersai,im guessing one is from boardwalk empire.

i hate the chick from twd and i dont even watch it,its mainly her actor though.
>>
She's not a mom, but Andrea from twd is worse than anyone pictured.
>>
>>66849485
Peggy, although she has a nice thick ass
>>
Peggy Hill because she wanted so desperately to fuck that wealthy Mexican Don.
>>
>>66849485
Carm can't even shut the door, what is she good for?
>>
In terms of being straight up evil, Cersei. For biggest bitch realistically, Peggy.
>>
At least peggy had good eps every now and again,none of those other women probably could carry one.
>>
>>66849485
Why are they all women?
>>
File: adadaw da.jpg (33 KB, 320x398) Image search: [Google]
adadaw da.jpg
33 KB, 320x398
>>66849858
>>
Carmela did nothing wrong besides break Tony's balls a few times about life insurance and finances.
>>
Why is the Deadwood whore on that list?

She shot Herst ffs.
>>
>>66849721
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
skylar did nothing wrong
>>
>>66850270
skylar was a boring character tbqh
>>
>>66849485
Lori for being the worst character on TWO DIFFERENT SHOWS
>>
Skylar is the worst.

Only plebs shit on Peggy Hill.
>>
Lori looks digusting
>>
>>66849485
Middle one fucked her own son literally and figuratively, messing him up so bad he joined the Army and went to WW1 and upon his return fucked with his head more so he would betray his adopted father and get killed then she raised her grandson like her son and fucked him up into becoming a teenage murderer.

That's pretty bad
>>
>>66850270
She couldn't get on the "lets sell drugs" bandwagon and kept fucking things up despite there literally being nothing morally wrong about selling drugs.
>>
>>66849485
No Lois?
>>
>>66849485
Carmella wasn't that bad right?
The only bad thing I can remember is that she couldn't shut the door.
>>
>>66850200
She was just as bad as Tony, knowing where the money came from and not giving a fuck because it provided her with luxuries, she still had the nerve to act like she was better.

At Least Tony knew he was a piece of shit. Carm acted like she was a saint despite knowing her home was painted in blood and human suffering.
>>
>>66850417

Don't forget fulfilling her insest fantasy, fucking the shit out of someone who looked like jimmy and then murdering him for seemingly no good reason. Also, being a complete cunt to Harrow

Still... I felt empathy for her in season 5.
>>
>>66850461
Everyone on that show is a piece of shit except maybe Stewie. She's right at home and doesn't stand out at all.
>>
>>66849485
>peggy is on this list
fuck off shitscrub
>>
>>66850522
I only watched up to season 2, the whole romance-hatred thing between Nucky and what's-her-face bored the shit out of me and I was tired of it by the first episode of Season 3, shit I don't even think I finished that episode.
>>
>>66850506
>>66849485
Meadow should be on this list too

Not a mom, just a cunt.
>>
who is that one in the top middle?
>>
>>66850506
>>66850506

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9oY7zpan18

She's pretty good.
>>
>No Marge Simpson

fuck off m8
>>
>>66850576

The only real part of season 5 I really liked was Gillia's story. It goes into how she became so incredible fucked up, and in turn fucked up child and grand child. Corrupting destroying the next generation, violence breeding violence. It made me feel truly bad for her despite the reprehensibly the things she did.
>>
No Charlie Kelly's mom? She let his uncle Jack, and most likely others rape him.
>>
>>66849485
they're all well written characters except for skylar and lori
>>
I only know a few of the characters in OPs picture, and i don't really see the association to be honest - aside from them all being wives and perhaps annoying in some way. 'Worst' is such a broad term, we need more specific criteria to assess.
>>
>>66852543
all broads are the worst
>>
>>66849485
Skylar, I can't even watch her scenes on BB they infuriate me so bad. At least Lori had more interesting people to play off of, but when it's Skylar she's got nobody interesting. just more assholes.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (18 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
18 KB, 240x300
>>66849485
Judith
>>
>>66850442
>despite there literally being nothing morally wrong about selling drugs
did you watch the show?
>>
>>66849485
>No Atia
>No Gemma
>No Malory

This isn't even a contest.
>>
File: Season_2_-_Marie.jpg (52 KB, 405x540) Image search: [Google]
Season_2_-_Marie.jpg
52 KB, 405x540
>people still complaining about Skyler
>even though she wasn't even the worst female character in the show
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.