[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I...I don't want him to die... pls Kirkman don't do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: ching chong chinaman.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ching chong chinaman.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
I...I don't want him to die...

pls Kirkman don't do it
>>
>>66848448
Implying it wont be a redshirt. Perhaps someone with almost no screentime who out of nowhere started a romantic relationship with a now captured carol?
>>
>>66848528
There is 0% chance that Daryl, Morgan, Carol, and Glenn all survive to season 7. One of them is dying to Lucille anon.
>>
but he'll be free to pursue a chaturbate career.
let it happen anon.
he was getting uglier by the episode anyway.
>>
>>66848528
lol you are so fucking stupid it hurts. go fuck yourself retard. how did you even learn to spell words?
>>
>>66848644
Not an argument but ok then. What crawled its way around your buttplug and died?
>>
>>66848551
Perhaps, i just felt it weird and out of place to suddenly have this weird romantic match for carol.
If it is a main cast member my money is either on abraham or morgan
>>
>>66848669
why would I argue with someone so obviously mentally challenged? you have trouble forming thoughts? no wonder it took you a whole fucking hour to reply, you need mommy to tell you how to spell each word and then spend a minute finding each fucking goddamn letter on the keyboard.

you don't know jack shit about this or any other show. you say the dumbest fucking shit possible and try to act like it's obvious because you're such a fucking goddamn retard that you can't stop spewing shit out of your mouth for one goddamn minute. fuck you and everything you say, piece of shit mongoloid fucker.
>>
>>66848734
Alright anon whatever you say.
Next time try a little harder, your coming on to strong and ruining it. A good troll requires finesse
>>
I hope his waifu dies instead
>>
>>66848840
fuck you and fuck this whole goddamn board. what a fucking joke.
>>
>>66848881
That would be an interesting twist
>>
>>66848881
same desu

I like maggie and all but I dont want Glenn OR Daryl to get the bat.
>>
>never killed anyone for 6 seasons
>is the luckiest motherfucker ever, narrowly escaping death time after time
>finally kills someone
>gets brutally murdered with a bat 3 episodes later

PURE POTTERY
>>
Oh no, it's another episode in which "Glen" is angsty, making angsty faces and then he escapes almost certain death multiple times and then he makes more angsty faces while being angsty with his angsty slanty eyes, and his angsty angsty mouth, with his angsty angst making angst all over while being all angsty

Just fucking die already, you boring sack of shit!
>>
I'm sure the only person not going to die a comic death is Abraham, since Kirkman regretted his death
>>
>>66848448
Welp they already killed of negan right after he was introduced, so I'd say glen is safe.
>>
>>66848448
It's him or Daryl. And Glenn had a good life, a hot wife and a child. Daryl on the other hand only had misery and sadness and is still a virgin. Daryl deserves a chance at happiness and sex.
>>
Well it can't be Abe. He's the Canderous/Chewbacca/Wrex of the gang. Irreplaceable.
>>
>>66848448
I'm betting Carol Die's
>>
File: lexx.png (1 MB, 1332x1012) Image search: [Google]
lexx.png
1 MB, 1332x1012
>>66849848
>killed of negan
>>
It's going to be okay man, just let it all out on the Internet
>>
Maggie dies. Cap it. They won't have two kids on the show. Bare minimum she takes Lucille to the gut and loses the baby but Maggie survives.
>>
How can people believe it won't happen in the finale. It's being directed by Nicotero for god's sake
>>
>>66849946
except they've already introduced Dwight, and do they need two crossbow hicks?
>>
>>66848734
someone's mad
>>
File: 1455963472729.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455963472729.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>66849848
>falling for the meme
>>
>>66849054
I can't stand Daryl. No offense to anybody who can
>>
>>66848551
Yeah, and it feels like they're setting glenn up nicely, that scene where glenn's staring at the wall of polaroids of lucille victims. Either foreshadowing or a very stupid red herring
>>
>>66849848
I like this meme. I like all Negan memes
>>
everyone knows he dies in the comics

it would be a better twist to NOT kill him

and just kill someone else
>>
>>66848448
Wanted him to die since the second episode in the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66849848
What does he mean by this /tv/?
>>
>>66850339
I still can't tell if you "maggie gets lucille'd" people are trolling or literally retarded.
>>
>>66850190
God I hope he dies in the show the way he did in the Comics. Just a arrow through the head mid-sentece.
>>
Should I start watching this trash?
>>
>>66850497
Abraham dying was a mistake according to kirkman. Daryl is ricks right hand man anyway.
Daryl uses a crossbow so it would be ironic

Daryl confirmed for getting an arrow to the face next season
>>
>>66851069

Past 2 seasons have been pretty great.
>>
>>66850558
I'm kind of hoping he'll die this season and Jesus will be the replacement cool guy. I'm tired of the main cast already.
>>
they wouldnt have the balls to kill him
>>
>>66851069
>should I watch trash
>>
I hope it's Judith that gets Lucille'd. People' arguments for Maggie is because they wouldn't have 2 babies on the show. What if they go the other way and kill Judtih?
>>
>>66852756
why not kill maggies baby also?
>>
>>66852756
I haven't read the comic, but I got the impression from posts here Negan wasn't THAT much off a psycho to smash in baby heads. He's against rape after all so he can't be that fucked up
>>
are there any pictures of jeffrey dean morgan as negan?
>>
>somehow has problems killing someone after like 3 years of zombie apocalypse
yeah...
>>
>>66852956
no pics but there's this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrQZal0bRo
>>
>>66853566
I'll be comparing the actual scene with this leak in April
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.