[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUMMMM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: philadelphiacollins.png (679 KB, 1014x570) Image search: [Google]
philadelphiacollins.png
679 KB, 1014x570
PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUMMMM
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP PHIL
>>
File: baaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (41 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
baaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
41 KB, 500x564
>>
File: goinggroceryshopping.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
goinggroceryshopping.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>seeing him all weak and feeble in Don't Legalize It

RIP Phil
>>
you are fucked
>>
My name's Phil and I always do this now
>>
>>66844131

GREEN EGGS AND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: PEANUTBUTERANDJAAAAAAAAAAAM.gif (964 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
PEANUTBUTERANDJAAAAAAAAAAAM.gif
964 KB, 350x278
>>66844131
>>
THEY TRIED TO KILL US JIMMY THEY'RE DIRTY FUCKIN COPS
>>
File: image.png (840 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
840 KB, 640x1136
>that's fucked
>>
Ricky, g-go fuck yourself... buddy
>>
What'reya staring at muh gutfir?
>>
>tfw have a pot belly and people sometimes look

you lookin at me gut fer?
>>
GREEN EGGS AND HAAAAMMMM
>>
>Meme magic killed Trailer Park Boys
>>
>>66846910
how was anyone supposed to know the funny came from the writers, producers, and Clattenburg and not the boys?

way she goes, buddy
>>
>>66846910
It was a good run. That show definitely kept its quality up way longer than most shows of such length. All good things must end though. I'd say about the time Conky showed up is when the quality started going down.
>>
WHAT'RE YOU LOOKIN' AT MY GUT FOR?
>>
>>66847001

The thing is that they rarely had a script. They had some semblance of one but it was almost always tossed out. The Boys are the talent, they just need to be directed and at times contained. They have good ideas and bad ideas, but the problem is now there is no one to tell them what is a bad idea.

Clattenburg was a genius with the camera and how he integrated the crew into the show, unlike the boys.
>>
I actually just finished watching season 7. Where should I go from here?
>>
>>66847884
Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys followed by Drunk, High, and Unemployed. then whatever specials and movies you want. the Christmas one is great
>>
>>66847884
>>66848081
This, and you need to watch season 8 and 9.
>>
>>66848276

No he doesn't.
>>
>>66848376
Yes he does I thought they were the best they've been since season 4.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.