[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 more days, bros. What are your hopes and expectations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-2.jpg (40 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-2.jpg
40 KB, 786x393
2 more days, bros. What are your hopes and expectations?
>>
>JJ
>sequel

Guaranteed trash
>>
>>66838340

He's only a producer, senpai
>>
I just want MEW's character to be good. I'm not expecting anything to be honest. I've gone in with low expectations in the past and still been disappointed. I'm expecting to be disappointed by this as well.
>>
i hope the movie is mediocre and that mew is fucking brilliant.

seeing as its a j.j abrams production and mew is almost always the best thing about anything she's in, i can safely say that my hopes and expectations align almost completely.
>>
>>66838340
He communicated wit the crew trough emails during the whole thing, he was doing Star Wars at the time.
>>
>>66838291
Some new memes
>>
>>66838291
>What are your hopes and expectations?
For that crapfest? Zilch

Looks like you fell for the meme marketing again pal.
>>
>>66838291
>What are your hopes and expectations?

Some fappable MEW webms.
>>
mildly curious about how obvious the reshoots will be
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/49ivkx/i_am_dan_trachtenberg_director_of_10_cloverfield/d0s68dv

Seems like it's not going to be connected at all to the original film and that "Cloverfield" will be codename for a new anthology series of movies.
>>
>Frankly I'm so inspired by video games these days and took note from the idea that there's a shorthand in first person shooter where you feel like you are the protagonist, but that same feeling comes across in all of the great 3rd person action/adventure games like the Uncharted’s or even Last of Us.

Into the fuck trash it goes.
>>
>>66838291
I hope there's a leaked screener.
>>
>getting hyped for a run-of-the-mill monster flick with cloverfield's name slapped and a few reshoots with references thrown in

Wow, the jews really know how to wrap you round their little finger
>>
All this shit from these supposed leaks has gotten me down. I really enjoyed Cloverfield and thought the monster was a little bland but neat. Yet again let down.
>>
>2 days left
>review embargo
lmao It's gonna suck so bad.
>>
So is this a sequel to cloverfield or is it just in the same universe?
>>
looks like a movie where a woman will ruin everything causing the monster to kill everybody
>>
>>66838743
>10 cloverfield lane
>monster
There's no monsters in the movie.
>>
>>66839296
Oh boy strap yourself in

its part of the cloververse, which according to the director is in the same universe as Cloverfield but a different timeline. Aka its connected solely through the name and a slusho reference or two
>>
>>66840472
how come people keep posting this meme? is it because of the 'leaker' on reddit?
>>
>>66840799
The director had an AMA and literally admitted this.
>>
>>66840799
Confirmed by director a few days ago in an interview and doubly confirmed with his reddit ama
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.