[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say everyone has a skeleton in the closet, well you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
They say everyone has a skeleton in the closet, well you know something Ray? I'm the fucking crypt keeper and I'm running out of room. Casper knew this.
Thought this one up at work today, thought you guys might like it.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>66837910

>talking to a gay guy about "the closet"
>>
They say everyone likes to post maymays on /tv/, well you know something OP? I'm the fucking GOAT memester and I've got an infinite amount of meems to spout. Juan Ofhew knew this.
>>
They say “you can't really understand another person's experience until you've walked a mile in their shoes” You know what, Ray? I don't have any fuckin' feet.
>>
They say avocado trees will bear fruit in California. Well you know something, Ray? We're already in the pit, and guess what? Guacamole's extra.
>>
>>66837910
>skeletons
>crypt keeper
>casper the friendly ghost

is this some kind of supernatural show?
>>
My paps used to tell me "you can't always get what you want", but you know what Ray? I've never wanted a damn thing and I still have nothing.
>>
>>66838829
this made me chuckle, partly because i imagined the camera doing a sharp pan down to his feetless ankles after delivering the line
>>
They say "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" well you know what Ray? I have a fucking cat.
>>
File: 1446127374253.jpg (138 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1446127374253.jpg
138 KB, 428x280
>>66839553
>>
We signed a contract Ray. The American Dream. I kept my word, but I got a midget in a bowler hat running through the woods to repossess my car? I never needed a car, just like Casper never needed me.
>>
You try to do the right thing. I can't bring a child into this shitshow Ray, it's why I always stop to put a rubber on. But by the time the rubber's on, the erection's gone Ray. Who's going to fuck my girl, Casper?
>>
Nice little place, out by the Yew gardens Ray. You know it. It's where my Gam-Gam lived. We used to go out there every week that Summer to taste her Cream Pie. She didn't even know us Ray. She never knew herself.
>>
They say you're supposed to take lemons and make lemonade. Well you know what, Ray? They sell Crystal Light Mix now, and it's much cheaper. Unless you own a lemon tree, then I guess it's free, but it won't be nearly as sweet and you might not have sugar in your cabinet. Casper knew this.
>>
My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.
>>
They say "Gaze not into the abyss, for the abyss gazes back at you.", but I see no abyss around, best I can find is the sun, so I've been gazing at it for weeks without blinking. And you know what, Ray? ... Ray? ... Hello? ... Anyone?
>>
My mother told me life is like a box of chocolates, and that you never know what you're going to get. Well you know something Ray? I usually check the label, so I don't tend to have that problem.
>>
They say a stitch in time, saves nine. But I've got nine stitches up the side of my cock because it exploded when I saw Chloe Moretz in a school uniform. Casper knew this.
>>
>>66837910
Should I buy or pirate season 1?
Haven't seen a single episode of either season.
>>
They say if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You know what, Ray? I didn't even own a juicer until i was 38!
>>
They say if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You know what, Ray? I've fallen and I CAN'T GET UP
>>
>tfw I bought a black dress shirt after seeing him pull if off
>>
>>66840906
Buy S1. Pirate S2
>>
they say you are a big guy, but you know what, Bane? that's only for you
>>
>>66839367
I think so and Vince Vaughn's character's some kind of misplaced Stephen King presents mistletoe ghost of Christmas present type never were spooky new person.
>>
>>66837910
>>66837910
nice vincepost

how about

Listen, Ray. I'm burning the candle at both ends here, you know? Except the candlestick just snapped in half, and I'm dripping wax all over the basement floor. I'm iridescent. And when I'm done burning, the whole thing will go up in flames.
>>
>>66840896
>>66840867
>>66840795
>>66840628
>>66840585
>>66840456
>>66840341
>>66840267

this is why vinceposting was always a niche meme - fucking retards find it too complicated and just completely fuck it up
>>
>>66840906
do as you like - know the first season is good and the second season is even better, so you have something to look forward to
>>
>>66837910
I never watched season 2 (I pirated season 1 and loved it). I haven't heard a single good thing about season 2 and the actors don't really make me want to see it (I'm a woody fan).

Is there going to be a season 3?
>>
>>66843620
Underage as fuck.
>>
>>66843620
no one cares faggot, takes your downvotes back to /r/memes
>>
>>66843620
Luckily a memekeeper faggot like u is here to tell us that. Either write one or shut the fuck up, little whiny bitch.
>>
File: 1446683532875.jpg (313 KB, 1359x1544) Image search: [Google]
1446683532875.jpg
313 KB, 1359x1544
>>66843626
Watch season 2 you disgusting fucking pleb. And yes there will be a season 3
>>
>>66843620
Nobody cares what you think, redditfag
>>
>>66843620
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.