[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...how come no one noticed that Shawshank was digging a tunnel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: images (9).jpg (19 KB, 515x286) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
19 KB, 515x286
So...how come no one noticed that Shawshank was digging a tunnel?
>>
because
>>
because it's a fantasy film
>>
>>66832178
>I didn't watch the movie I'm posting about: the thread
He had it hid behind a fucking poster and only took it down at night when he could work without anyone seeing him. A better question would be how does he get the poster back up when he leaves?
>>
>>66832178
because it was for redemption so god shielded it
>>
>>66832285
No prison would be retard of not noticing a fucking tunnel behind a poster for 19 years desu
>>
Is this movie supposed to be good? I see it get praised all the time and it's predictable and sterile.
>>
>If I get out maybe, just maybe, this will be the Shawshank Redemption
>>
>>66832374
> I see it get praised all the time and it's predictable and sterile.

Why would you think this?
that's like saying casablanca is full of predictable cliches even though it was the first fucking movie that invented those cliches
>>
>>66832306
But Redemption didn't use the tunnel
>>
>seems like andy finally got his shawshank redemption
>>
>>66832553
Escape from Alcatraz pulled the prison escape perfectly decades before it.
Shawshank didn't invent jack shit, "oh there WAS a tunnel the whole time" is not revolutionary or groundbreaking.
>>
>>66832593
then how did he get out retard`
>>
>>66832675
That was Shawshank.
Eventually the north won the war and Redemption could be free again, watch the fucking movie
>>
>>66832727
ay hol up this was set in the civil war? I thought it was modern times

holy shit I didn't watch closely enough
>>
>>66832727
the prison was on an island that's why shawshank was so wet when he left the tunnel - what, you think redemption just walked on water? he was god in Bruce Almighty not this you fucking retard
>>
>>66832758
>this guy

Freeman's character finally got out on probatory watch, he served his sentence you retard, but then since he didnt knew about life out of prison, I mean, the prison became his world, he committed a felony to get jailed again, where he said, he was really home

Retard.
>>
>>66832824
No, he escaped crawling by the sewer tunnels, that's why
>>
>>66832901
yeah, both Shawkshank and Redemption did
>>
>>66832872
wow he must really have liked ass rape
>>
>>66832824
>>66832872
These things happened before or after Shawshank shot Marvin in the face?
>>
>>66832178
because he a good boy
>>
>>66833002
before he shoots marvin but after he does the warden's laundry
>>
>>66832930
Can a nigger get ass raped?
>>
>>66833070
>>
>>66833070
Redemption boss was raped in the prequel by the guard named Zed
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.