[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right? The Walking Dead is the best show on TV at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What went right? The Walking Dead is the best show on TV at the moment.
>>
>>66830169
>What went right?
rick stopped giving a shit.
>>
>lesbian, gay, interracial couples out of no where
>plot moves from worrying about 1 zombie to mowing down 10000000 with melee weapons
>teleporting characters
>walking across a town took an entire day night cycle

sure is great
>>
>>66830169
>is the best show on TV at the moment.
It also feels like it is the only show on TV at the moment.
>>
Good when they follow the comics, shit when they stray from it. We now get filler for the rest of the season until Glenn or whoever gets his head bashed in to finish the finale.
>>
>>66830250

>two gay couples out of like 1000 characters we've seen during the run of the show
>surprised that men want to fuck women during the apocalypse, regardless of their race

BUT MUH AGENDA
>>
>>66830393
>men want to fuck women
but you missed 2/3's of the problem faggot
>>
>>66830169
I don't know why the fuck poo people likes Darryl better than rick...
Rick has always been the greatest character of the show, he just has a lot of pressure on him, but the guy is still great.
>>
He does a better job being a southern hick than everyone in Georgia
>>
>>66830500
Those people are Daryl, but fatter
>>
File: vyv.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vyv.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
why hasnt anybody used the zombies for energy? Like putting them in a big hamsterwheel with some meat hanging infront of it or something?
>>
>>66830500
Everyone loves based Rick, but Daryl just appeals more to the redneck plebs because he's "badass crossbow guy" and tumblr fangirls because he's "such a softie at heart"
>>
>>66830299

This. There's Better Call Saul, I guess, but it's nowhere near as popular.
>>
>>66830169
tried to watch season 1 and concluded it's utter shit compared to the source material
>>
>TWD is a legitimately better show than GoT now

Holy shit
>>
>>66830646
Why don't they just put some meat on the end of a fishing rod and piggyback on them
>>
>>66830500
Rick's actor has a terrible accent. It's noticeable to people in this country.
>>
>>66830220
bump
>>
>Rick getting so desperate that he resorted to beastiality
kek
>>
>>66830908

Well he's British.

Characters are terrible. Continuously make stupid ass decisions and never learn.
>>
File: dupree.jpg (236 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
dupree.jpg
236 KB, 800x1200
cheese
>>
>>66830169
No it isnt. That would be the 100
>>
>>66830646
z nation did that
>>
>>66830299
Better Call Saul
American Crime Story
Togetherness
>>
>>66830169
T....V? is that a new streaming site?
>>
Does anybody here actually believe that TWD is a good show ?
It has been utter garbage since season 3, not that season 2 was good.
I'm pretty one of the reasons people think it's good is because it's on the same channel as Breaking Bad or Mad Men, but the fucking CW has shows better than this.
>>
>>66832213
CW has better shows than pretty much anything right now
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.