[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarantinos worst movie to date, literally a shitty version of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Tarantinos worst movie to date, literally a shitty version of reservoir dogs
and that narrations.. jesus christ what was he thinking?
>>
Tarantino is nothing more than a parody of himself nowadays
>>
>>66829336
It was his best since Jackie Brown
>>
>>66829336
thought it was entertaining as hell. Reservoir Dogs is just a fucking copy of "City on Fire".
>>
>>66829336
I agree that it's really nothing more than a shitty rehash of Reservoir Dogs.

My biggest complaint against it is that Tarantino said in an interview that It Follows, which was a decent horror movie, suffered majorly when the creature stops to stare at the kids while on the roof, which contradicts the nature of the creature as always being on the move, ever following. And while I totally agree with Tarantino, I think it's some real fucking bullshit for him to pull that criticism, however legitimate, and then name a movie The Hateful Eight, but have fucking Channing Tatum show up - who is terrible btw - 2/3rd of the way in to make some gigantic pivotal plot move. It destroys the whole premise of the movie. He made the very mistake he criticized some other director for, and did an extremely worse job about it to boot!
>>
I agree the narration was lame, he should've got Harvey Keitel to do it.

But I think it was his best flick in a while.
>>
>>66829561
>It destroys the whole premise of the movie
How? I thought that was the premise of the movie. We didn't know who to trust up to the flashback scene.
>>
>>66829561
Channing Tatum felt very out of place.
>>
>>66829570
its by far his worst movie since death proof
>>
I actually liked it.
>>
>>66829336
>Tarantinos worst movie to date

No, that's Jackie Brown.

>and that narrations.. jesus christ what was he thinking?

Agreed. It added nothing that couldn't be explained via dialogue and editing. Also, it made it feel like a 90s Christmas movie.
>>
>>66829561
old B wasn't part of the 8 but he was still there for most of the movie, but didn't have an important role, just like tatum.
>>
File: charlie.jpg (25 KB, 463x454) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
25 KB, 463x454
>>66829743
>Tarantinos worst movie to date
>No, that's Jackie Brown.
somebody get this pleb outta here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaIRqqDYT8
>>
Didn't he make django?
That movie was fucking shit.
>>
>unironically thinking The Hateful Eight is his worst movie

literally in his top 3.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (64 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
64 KB, 1382x922
>I rate cuckantino
>>
>>66829336
Tarantino's worst film is Deathproof you thick dipshit.
>>
>>66829336
it's a pleb filter, pleb
>>
It's his 5th best
>>
>>66829561
Jodi was supposed to be Viggo
>>
GENUINELY GOOD FILMS:

1. Jackie Brown
2. Reservoir Dogs
3. Pulp Fiction

DECENT MOVIES

4. Inglorious Basterds

MEDIOCRE FLICKS

5. Django Unchained
6. Hateful Eight
7. Kill Bill

SHIT

8. Death Proof
>>
>>66836367
I'd be fine with everything being under one tier, pretty good movies, except for yea, death proof was shit.
>>
>>66829336
still better than django desu
>>
>>66829392
That's what this movie felt like. He was trying to see how much shit he could get away with.
>>
>>66836367

Good Tier:

Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Inglorious Basterds

Meh Tier:

Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill

Bad Tier:

Django Unchained
The Hateful Eight
Death Proof
>>
>he doesn't like plays
well it's not for everybody I guess
>>
>>66829336
>>66836367
>>66837372

GOD TIER

1. Pulp Fiction

GOOD TIER

2. Reservoir Dogs
3. Kill Bill
4. Jackie Brown
5. The Hateful Eight

MEH TIER

6. Inglorious Basterds
7. Django Unchained

BAD TIER

8. Death proof
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.