[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your opinion about gummo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: gummo-50fbb558bf8e0.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gummo-50fbb558bf8e0.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>
>>66827916
I had this feeling of loneliness and nihilism throughout the whole movie I'm not sure if I would call it a good movie but it was certainly an experience
>>
File: anxiety[1].gif (490 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
anxiety[1].gif
490 KB, 188x174
>>66827881
>>66827916
i disliked it
>>66827925
i'm feelin' it
>>
>>66827881
honestly I couldn't make it through it, I was bored out of my mind the whole time and the parts that weren't boring were just disgusting
>>
>>66827881
He's saving that bacon
>>
Dirty bathtubs freak me the fuck out.
>>
>>66827881

Gummo is fine American art. Plebs will never understand.
>>
Harmony Korine a shit
>>
>>66827925
>tfw both of those and i'm white
ivory tower strikes again
>>
>>66827881
what is that taped to the wall? some kind of makeshift dildo?
>>
>>66827881

Trash
>>
>>66827881
Akin to watching a disease fester.

Was a good watch. Not a fan of cat drownings however.
>>
>>66828084
just the bathtub?
everything in that picture is filthy and rotting.
>>
>>66828121
just keep your head down, do what you're told, and let the rich folks talk about what poverty is.
>>
>>66828147
Yeah. I can handle all the other dirty shit just not the bathtub area. I have no idea why it just kills me.
>>
When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in his ‘plush safe’ apartment, running around town quoting Godard with lines like, "Fuck the bourgeois", it’s insincere, it’s calculated, it’s unoriginal, and it’s the worst thing in the world, ‘trendy’. He already knows that he and his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny are going to be on the cover of ‘The Face’. He knows he’ll get his run at The Angelica and be hip in Japan. But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’.

The only impact Harmony Korine will have will be on the lives of the girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out. An autobiographical scenario he chose to include in his average screenplay ‘Kids.' I’ll fuck your ass Cary Woods.
>>
>>66828469
When will Vincent Gallo return to movies and save us? When?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.