[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s favorite episode of this god-tier show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 800x600
What's /tv/'s favorite episode of this god-tier show? Mine is either the one where he accidentally gets his agents daughter drunk, and gets her to give him her dog, then he gives it away and comes back to pissed Suzy, or the one where he's hanging out with the rapper. "I'm your nigga?" "Yea nigga!" "That's cool. Well you're my Caucasian!"
>>
You gotta get up ibsode that ass, larry. You open it wide, step in there, and fuck it up. Throw candy wrappers around, spray paint larry was here, all that shit. Then you step back out, and leave it wide open. Get in that ass, larry.
>>
shaq, because the opposite happens
>>
>>66828246
Kek the shaq episode was great.
>>
>>66827872

What the fuck is Larry's problem anyway?
>>
>>66828453
The question is what the fuck is everyone else's problem? 90% of the time he's right, and people are just being annoying as fuck.
>>
File: 1442277605197.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1442277605197.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>66827872
PALESTINIAN CHICKEN
>>
>>66828771
>90% of the time he's right
yeah, but more often than not it's over petty shit and he's just making the situation worse by getting hung up on it
>>
>>66828857
Yea but he's an old jew. Nitpicking is what they do, and he actually realizes that. The only based jew I know of.
>>
The one where he races the fat bitch to the doctor's waiting room and tackles her and still doesn't get to go in first
>>
>You know originally there was only two stairs but I thought fuck it man three is better.
>>
>>66827872
I started watching it again after a long time, finished season 3 and I'm having a blast, I came over me not being able to watch episodes because I felt too uncomfortable. It's fucking great
>>66828453
>>66828771
>>66828935
the whole show is an extremization of real life.
He's much more petty and autistic, people behave like (even more) irrational assholes and everything that can be wrong will go wrong
>>66828246
i loved how it ended well
>>66827872
>>66829107
that one was hilarious
>>
When he pretends to be a jew around the kidney rabbi, Michael j fox, and Palestinian chicken are GOAT
Cheryl is shit desu
>>
>>66827872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhk5N32Tec

This scene and the one at the end of the same episode.

Also, pig parker.
>>
>>66830725
Ken I completely forgot about Leon. Based nigger is based.
>>
I just rewatched the whole show, and I have to divide this up by best of each season.

Season 1: Beloved Aunt
Season 2: The Doll
Season 3: The Nanny from Hell
Season 4: The Survivor
Season 5: The Ski Lift
Season 6: The Therapists
Season 7: The Bare Midriff
Season 8: Palestinian Chicken

How can Larry David top himself, really?
>>
Palestinian chicken obviously

>IM GOING TO FUCK THE JEW OUT OF YOU
>>
>>66830996
Force everyone on the show to be the characters for the rest of their lives and don't even film it

You will just be walking by and see Susie screaming at Larry while Jeff stands behind her
>>
>>66830830
>so where are you going
>I'm goin to my fuckin room to eat this chinese food
>>
>>66830996
Omg I forgot about that shit. "Terrific mother, and beloved cunt"
>>
>>66830996
I'm just finishing yet another run through all eight series and I still don't have a solid answer. I agree with you on seasons 1 & 8, but I have to have Trick or Treat, Krazee Eyes Killa, The Seder and The Table Read.
>>
>>66828808
This.
Doll head one is great too
>>
Kek I'm watching the Palestinian chicken one now, I don't remember this one. Already 10/10 "I have a solid like ball. I got one ball, he's got no balls."
>>
The Black Swan
The Burlesque Dancer
The Bare Middrift
Are some favorites
>>
>>66828006
EAT SNICKERS, LEAVE GARBAGE
>>
>>66832097
Oh my god my fucking sides are in orbit. The scene where Larry tries to get the one dude to take off his yamukah (fuck you I'm not a jew I don't know how its spelled) and then ran him off and the people in the restaurant start cheering is fucking GOAT 10/10 how the fuck do I not remember this?
>>
>>66828808
>fuck me like you fucked my people
>>
>>66832753
>the penis wants to get to it's homeland! It's gotta go home!
>>
The one where he gets a hooker to go to a baseball game is pretty good.
also this was amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9flvFFJr8
>>
The where he gets stuck in the parking garage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-GHetxyKvQ
>>
The one where is on a date with that blowjob teacher and eating too spicy food. I was laughing and cringing so hard i got a belly ache.
>>
>>66833373
I remember that one that shit was great.
>>66833526
Do you know what episode that one is I don't remember it?
>>
>>66833587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3UJGYrSMBo
forgot vid. Its fucking horrible...
>>
>>66833597
Wow I'm fucking retarded I didn't click the video before asking it's not even an episode
>>
Black Swan, hands down.

Curb is so good, even Palestinians like it.
>>
SKI LIFT
K
I

L
I
F
T

https://youtu.be/ZUc77Dn8Me0?t=2m8s

The way he says 'What, are ya' fuckin' nuts?' slays me every time.
>>
>>66828006
BRING THE RUCUS TO DAT ASS LARRY
>>
why was Funkhouser just sitting there and listening to him fuck the arab chick?

you think that would be something Larry would freak out over
>>
>>66836062
Nah, he doesn't give a fuck he was getting pussy. The best pussy of his life is how he put it.
>>
The one where he buys weed for his dad and ends up picking up a prostitute so he can use the carpool lane.
>>
>>66833373
this is my fantasy to have hate sex with someone while they call me a dirty jew
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.