[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's the best late night show host or do they all suck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: colbert.jpg (78 KB, 470x588) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
78 KB, 470x588
So who's the best late night show host or do they all suck?
>>
Poor Colbert and his sinking ratings.
>>
They all suck ass

When the fuck is Norm gonna do more of his show?
He can have literally who's on for an hour and make it the most entertaining thing ever, and these Talk show hacks have the most famous people in the world on every day for 5 minutes each and it's the most boring, phony garbage ever made.
>>
Kimmel > Fallon >> Conan >>>>> that fat British guy >>> Colbert >>>>>> black Jon Stewart >>> CURRENT YEAR man > other black Jon Stewart >>>> Seth Myers
>>
Johnny Carson.
>>
>>66816226
His show is tonally all over the place
>>
>>66816263
Kimmel and Fallon are massive fags, I'd take conan or colbert over either of them any day
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 605x328
Based Bill
>>
>>66816226
Norton. He does however suck cock
>>
>>66816491
I dont't think he can be considered a late night host anymore. His show only comes on weekly.
>>
>>66816491

> jew

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
Conan
>>
>>66816226

I love Colbert but he just doesn't fit his new show and he's getting killed in ratings. Fallon is unfunny as fuck and terrible at interviews, Ellen is better than Fallon. Conan has the best guests(hes the only one that brings based norm on) and is bretty decent at interviews. The only good thing about Kimmel is Celebrities read mean tweets and that is even getting stale.
>>
>>66816261
Norm has a show?
>>
>>66816491
He was 100% right about the clock kid
>>
samantha bee has been doing the best daily show knockoff
>>
>>66816461
Colbert is a cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
Late night talk shows suck. They always have and now thanks to the internet their previous stoner and what am I doing with my life audience has something else to do at that hour. The only acceptable way to watch them is to change channel when they bring the guests in because the "good" part is over, now it's time to hawk some book or movie.
>>
craig was the best despite not bothering to write any material

that's how sad it has been
>>
>>66816686
this looks so dull compared to letterman
>>
>>66816663
make a throwaway jewtube account
disable watch and search history
click on "not interested" x's on the home page
no more shitty auto recs
>>
>>66816559
>loser opinion
>anti-Jew (Jew meaning some of the highest IQs in the world)
Hmm. How about a flat faced Matzah to your wager mudslime face.

Just how intense is /tv/'s cognitive dissonance?
>>
Why the fuck did Craig leave he was indisputably the best.
>>
>>66816686
Shit they are fake "Redpilling" people and feeding them a blue pill so fucking hard that %16 will gain control of the country's balls like Muslim's with Sweden or Germany this nigger's act is so disingenuous and easy to see through it is a snake in sheeps clothing we need to spill there nigger blood in the street to make sure they don't ruin the American dream, pushing Hillary and Bernie, Stephen is making fun of this stupid nigger he would love to just bitchslap this stupid monkey he knows what is happening and that the networks are gonna force this down the viewers throats, this stupid nigger has no idea who Stephen Colbert is and how he made it to where he is.....

Give up this pc culture and spill the blood of stupid monkeys to save the lives and freedom they aim to take away from you.
>>
>>66816832
he got tired of it

he's back with that history show, but it's like a british panel show and only 30 minutes once a week
>>
>>66816832
He has some shitty daytime game show atm.
>>
Graham Norton
>>
>>66816870
nigga calm down lmao
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.