[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the male equivalent of Sex and the City?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
what's the male equivalent of Sex and the City?
>>
Entourage maybe? Idk
>>
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
King of the Hill.
>>
>tfw no boys sitting around talking about fucking men and being bitches television show
>>
>>66809655
It's actually called "Sex in the City"
>>
>>66809655
Band of Brothers

inb4 fannytwisted women cry
>>
The Sopranos
>>
There is no male equivalent to a bunch of middle aged whores who spend millions on designer clothes and eat lunch together everyday
>>
Wouldn't, from behind, would, wouldn't
I thought you had to be a pretty girl to be on television. guess not
>>
Either Top Gear, The Sopranos or Mad Men
>>
>>66809655
Master and Commander.
>>
>>66809962
>would do horseface
>wouldn't do the brunette who is the only decent one
you fag
>>
>>66809705
wasn't that queer as folk?
>>
>>66810742
>on tonights Top Gear, Jeremy has to decide if he is ready to commit to Miss Big while James and Richard test drive this seasons ingenues
>>
>>66810844
I can't do darkies. I need blondes to know they're pure
>>
>>66810907
>later in the show The Stig will try out pegging to see just what all the fuss is about
>>
>>66809655
Yugioh.
>>
>>66809962
ew dude, SJP is fucking gnarly. shit taste man, shit taste
>>
If television (not /tv/) memes are to be believed, it's The 3 Stooges.
>>
>>66809655
Californication, though it's far better than Sex and the City
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.