[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was homeschooled. Does this really happen? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: dazed-and-confused.jpg (518 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dazed-and-confused.jpg
518 KB, 1024x768
I was homeschooled. Does this really happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hSwrNHKc-k
>>
>>66809558
No, but that's my favorite kino
>>
>I was homeschooled.
sorry bro
>>
>>66809558
>>66809558
probably, in backwoods red america where homosexuality is severely repressed.
>>
>>66809558

Maybe back in the 70s

Now? Fuck no, if there was anything even close to this happening in the parking lot of the school they would shut that shit down in a second due to no tolerance bullying policies
>>
>>66809558
I went to a high school that actually did this.
Thankfully I was the only freshman with a goatee so they assumed I was at least a junior.
>>
>>66809558
Ron looks Native American.
>>
>>66810035
This. People used to fight when I was middle school about 13 years ago. I couldn't imagine it happening now.
>>
Fuck yeah that's all we did in the Midwest in the 90s
>>
File: 916615651.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
916615651.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>You will never experience this kind of life
>>
>>66809558
Yes in the 70's.
>>
>>66810086
>>66810409
To this extent? 18 year old girls making 14 year olds take lewd sexual comments from 17 year old guys after calling them sluts and throwing food all over them?
>>
>>66810462
Probably.
I don't remember what the girls did. All I remembered was if you were a guy, you got the shit beat out of you.
>>
>>66810390
Yeah it's really weird to think about of easy kids have it now at schools in terms of bullying/fighting.
People used to legit start fighting in class.
>>
Maybe in the era the movie is set it did. These days, even in backwoods areas of the U.S. any kind of bullying or hazing is severely punished.
>>
>>66810483
Did you get the paddle?
>>
Went to a high school in North Texas which did this until my Sophomore year when the school district was forced to crack down on those responsible. The girls didn't really get shit, it was just the cheerleaders who did it to other incoming Freshman girls who were trying out for the squad.

But the dudes got it pretty bad, I'd say about 3/4 as bad as what's depicted in the movie. The Seniors really did use the woodshop class for making paddles, until after they cracked down on it. Then the following year, my Junior year, a small group of guys tried to continue the tradition by just making their paddles at home, but ended up facing charges of aggravated assault and weapons charges because of the zero tolerance policy in regards to weapons on school campus.

That was the end of it. I haven't heard of this happening since. It's been 10 years now.
>>
>>66810462
No I was referring more to the drinking in the woods
>>
We had senior prank day which was pretty similar

hunting down the underclassmen with eggs, water balloons (sometimes filled with ketchup/mustard)
vaseline on car door handles
and other general stupidity
>>
>>66810390
Ten years ago they still had fights in High School. Everyone knew where the fight would happen, and they'd all go watch. The trick was not doing it on the school grounds. I'm sure shit like that still happens.
>>
>>66810549
paddle was reserved for junior varsity football players.
the school I went to was full of spics so they would randomly jump people, especially if you're white.
funny thing is, if you get jumped 3 times and show no weakness, they ask you to join their gang.
>>
>>66810660
Dude. Fights have always and will always happen, everyone knows the deal on school fights. Off campus, typically park or parking lot.

This thread is about hazing.
>>
>>66810689
Dude. Did you even read the post I replied too?

And I seriously doubt fighting will ever be as popular as it was during the mid 90s to early 00s. People were crazy back then and had this delusional idea that fighting made them men. The generations going forward will only become more and more pussified.
>>
>>66810778
I doubt that. With combat sports such as MMA still being huge (which was fuel for the retards in my school just 10 years ago), I can't see it ever stopping. Not every school/area is the same though, so obviously different strokes.
>>
>>66810390
I miss watching blacks fight at school.
>>
>>66810660
Ahh, what a shame. I went to all boys school, half the students were black. The spontaneous fights were the best. Most of the faculty were females too so they had no choice but to let them fight.

I feel bad for homeschool fags.
>>
File: went to a black school.webm (761 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
went to a black school.webm
761 KB, 640x640
>>66811208
>>
>>66809558
Nope, never seen shit like this in my high school.
>>
>>66809638
this tbqh
>>
>>66812349
also, maybe in the 70's so idk fuck you.
>>
>>66809638
>>66812375
I don't mind. I think I'd prefer it really. I just wondered if the girls I knew were involved in this kind of stuff.
>>
>tfw homeschooled for 2 grades in middle school
>slept in every single day
god I was a lazy piece of shit. I made up for it in high school though
>>
Milla was such a qt
>>
>>66809558
big parties like the one at the moon tower happen a lot in rural school districts
>>
it was a different time
>>
File: milla.webm (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
milla.webm
2 MB, 600x450
>>66813679
Yeah.
>>
the 2000s are a mistake
>>
>>66813841
I wish she was my wife.
>>
File: chris hanson.jpg (19 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
chris hanson.jpg
19 KB, 635x477
>>66813984
Well she's only 13 in that webm, so I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat.
>>
>>66810390
Fights at the schools i went to were so frequent they damn near had on a regular schedule for them.
>>
File: 746693.jpg (52 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
746693.jpg
52 KB, 500x364
>>66809558
Some foot ball players tried to haze me and my friends when I was a freshmen.

I threatened to kill all of them. They looked confused for a moment like they were re-watching the columbine news story in their heads.

TYVM Columbine kids.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.