[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when the movie theater staff catches you sneaking food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: hahahahalollmao.jpg (38 KB, 445x621) Image search: [Google]
hahahahalollmao.jpg
38 KB, 445x621
What happens when the movie theater staff catches you sneaking food?
>>
They rape you. Violently.
>>
>>66809509
I'm not sure there are any theater employees who care enough to do anything.
>>
>>66809509
>eating during a movie

Is food not entertaining enough for you that you must watch a movie while stuffing your face?
>>
You get a a verbal warning from your shooter if you're lucky. The ushers and ticket handlers tend to be WAY more strict
>>
>>66809509
I work as a ticket taker and inspect every moviegoer. If you tried this on my watch, I'd call the fuckin cops.
>>
File: 1200[1].jpg (64 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200[1].jpg
64 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>66809509
can't bring backpacks into my theater anymore. guess the aurora thing spooked them.
>>
>>66809560

Ameritards. They can't go five minutes without shovelling sugary and/or greasy crap down their pieholes.
>>
can we stop with the "you can't bring food into cinemas" meme? i understand that may be the case in some parts of america, but don't try to force it into the culture like we all have to deal with these oppressive rules.
>>
>>66809549
Pretty much this.
>>
Now this is a meme I've not heard in a, oh since before you were born.
>>
>>66809509
In my country every cinéma has a special room where they take peasants and plebeians like you if they catch them with food

They are all chained to a wall and there's one guy that can peer through a small window and he has to retell the movie to the others
>>
You would need to be a literal retard to get caught.
>>
Some koreans smuggled in McDonald's and were caught so the staff member brought in a garbage bag and blocked their view until they threw it out
>>
You are arrested and castrated. Bong here btw
>>
Asking to search a girl's purse is like 100% forbidden so it'll never happen to me.
>>
>>66809654
Who would someone shove food into a pie? Let alone through the hole? How?
>>
>>66809757
How long have you been taking hormones
>>
>>66809560
>hurr durr food is entertainment
>criticize eating
Food is not "entertainment;" it's fuel.

>>66809509
Just bring in something generic that they would usually sell at the theatre. Unless you bring in like a fucking tuna casserole in a tupperware, no one's gonna pull you out of the theatre in the middle of a movie to ask you where you bought the M&M's.
>>
>>66809797

2 years. Due to being 5'0" no one questions me at all. Life is so much better now.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 400x300
I always pack a sushi platter when I'm going to the local movie house.
Never been caught.
>>
a couple pecks to the head by a theater falcon
>>
>>66809829
pics
>>
>>66809509
if it is the food sniffing dogs that detect you trying to sneak in food at the door, they will probably just take your food away.....if it is the theater prison guard patrolling the aisles, you are in a world of hurt
>>
>>66809706
>live in Texas
>have to retell the movie
>everybody speaks spanish
>they yell angrily to stop speaking english because they can't understand
>throw down my ten gallon hat
>tell them to wait one darn tootin' minute, at least uno of them must know a little ing-lace
>none of this is getting across because they're not English speakers
>fideo everywhere
>grab hat and try to make a break for it
>my spurs cause a dang ruckus and frighten the vultures
>designated indian brave shoots an arrow through my hat
>tip him for the wasted shot
>word spreads like crabs in a hokey pokey whorehouse
>can't show my face in a theater OR a saloon ever again
>>
File: I'M_X.jpg (6 KB, 232x230) Image search: [Google]
I'M_X.jpg
6 KB, 232x230
>>66809826
fuel for your autism maybe
>>
>>66809829
The ultimate fate of manlets. kek.
>>
>>66810030

Oh I make no excuses. I wasn't "born in the wrong body". I was bisexual and no one wants a manlet bisexual. I score more and I get all that awesome female privilege. All manlets should consider it.
>>
>>66810078
post your princess parts
>>
>>66810101

The princess is still in another castle as of yet. Only a toadstool here.
>>
i have brought a monstrous bag of trail mix with me a few times. Usually get spotted by the watchtower early on, but I say it's for my falcon. Works like a charm.
>>
They revoke your falcon license the first time. The second time they have the theater shooter talk to you.
>>
>>66809509

they give you a wink and a nod, cause: they realize you're not stupid enough to pay the crazy prices, the theater doesn't have spaghetti, and they aren't paid enough to have someone dump bag of spaghetti on them
>>
>>66809708
Snuck beer into a club once. Got caught cause they didn't sell that brand lol.
>>
Here they give your description to the designated shooter

Stupid fucks don't expect me to bring new clothes to change in during the shower / dance break
>>
>>66809912
i saw the video but was there a story behind it?
>>
>>66810119
Then post your cock faglord, preferably in a pair of pink frilly panties
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.