[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Joker and Harley get their own stand-alone movie together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
Will the Joker and Harley get their own stand-alone movie together? The buzz for their characters is the only reason people are interested in the Suicide Squad movie
>>
>>66808207

When Aunt May gets a stand alone movie too.
>>
>>66808207
>buzz
you mean all the negativity for their characters?
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1280x1797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1280x1797
>>66808527
If it's Aunt Tomei selling herself to pay for Peter's education, sure. Why not?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>66808788
>engaged
>still gets to go on a date with this beautiful woman
Why do the bald unemployed men always get the girls famalam
>>
File: sadfu.jpg (61 KB, 434x478) Image search: [Google]
sadfu.jpg
61 KB, 434x478
>>66808788
>MFW you'll never be 13yo again so your aunt teach you how to masturbate correctly and pass the penis inspection day.
>>
>>66808207
he's a moviestar, a rockstar, why does he dress like a faggit?
>>
>>66809264
He is on another plane anon. Objectively the best dressed, but we are not able to appreciate it
>>
>>66808788
Do you think her and the actor for new spidey fucked on set
>>
>>66809264
because he doesn't care what you think about him
>>
You retarded? Suicide squad is the Joker movie
>>
>>66808788
>Tony is Peter's mentor in Civil War
>"Go upstairs for a little bit, Honey, I need to discuss your future with Mr. Stark in private. I'm sure we can come to a position beneficial to everyone involved."
>>
>>66808207
How do I be Jared Leto?
>>
>>66810049
yeah im pretty sure this will be the case. But you know that they're just going to try to sell you the REAL joker movie in like 2 years anyway
>>
>>66808207
>white male x white female
Disgusting desu. She needs a good bbc
>>
>>66810343
Fuk off will
>>
>>66809264
Because he's DAMAGED
>>
>>66808207

>The buzz for their characters is the only reason people are interested in the Suicide Squad movie

That buzz is going to be gone two weeks after opening weekend, when everyone finds out how objectively shit Jared's Joker is
>>
>>66810753
BUT MOM IS GONNA FREEK
>>
>>66810753
we shall see. Personally I'm hoping it's good. I know I'm probably going to regret it I just think if you watch a movie expecting it to be bad, you're more likely to think its bad.

plus i love leto and id like to think hes going to kill it. I mean who else would be worthy enough to follow ledger?
>>
>>66808207
I really hope Suicide Squad has the whole 'Harley slices Joker's face off' incident so we can be rid of Leto Joker.
>>
>>66810847
Leto Joker is going to be Jason Todd.
>>
File: 1434374223747.jpg (303 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1434374223747.jpg
303 KB, 1200x1800
>>
>>66810343
>he doesn't know about the leto dong
oh son
>>
>>66810877
Dear fuck no. Please tell me you are lying.
>>
>>66810877
When will this /v/ meme die?
>>
>>66809264
>rockstars dress like faggots
do bears shit in the loo?
>>
>>66810946
Some fags started sperging this when the new arkham game came out. It's not true.
>>
>>66810953
Leto himself has hinted he isnt the original Joker calling his joker "A joker" and saying there will "always be A joker"

And its always fucking Jason Todd. Who's the Red Hood? Its Jason Todd. Who is the murderous new Nightwing? Its Jason Todd. Who is the new Red Robin? Its Jason Todd. Who is the new violent batman? Its Jason Todd, Who is The Arkham Knight? Its Jason Fucking Todd.

And for Bonus points, in Batman Beyond, Who is the new Joker? Its Tim Drake, who in that series is basically Jason Todd, but with Tim Drake's name and hair.
>>
>>66810982
Then again, before Arkham Knight came out and people were saying it was going to be Todd, they swore up and down that it wasnt.

They do lie.
>>
>>66811741
This is pretty accurate.
>Who's this masked vigilante thats in Gotham and has any sort of resemblance to a Batman character that murders?

>Always Jason Todd
>>
>>66810945
He has a big dick in addition to all the other shit? I'm fuckin pissed
>>
>>66810254
My prediction is that everyone besides Quinn, Joker, and maaaybe Will Smith's character will be killed. Then Joker and Quinn will either get their own standalone movie or be the villains in the Batman movie
>>
>>66811888
They're not going to fucking kill Killer Croc.
>>
>>66808207

Margot would want it, it's not like she's going to have much of a career left after that tarzan sequel (literally $200m budget with the blonde vampire from trueblood) flops.

That race mixing movie she just did that went straight to VoD and the tina fey movie she's in that just came out this weekend to only $7m also bombed
>>
>>66811922
Just watch, they're either going to pick everyone off one by one in the third act or kill them all at once in the end and try going for a tarantino ending
>>
>>66811741
Meme on /v/eddit
>>
>>66811977
In an age when they're trying to make a cinematic universe, killing even somewhat important villains is a stupid thing. Killer Croc is literally the perfect henchman for any Batman villain.

But then again, they did cast someone who's borderline balding as Superman, so I have no idea.
>>
>>66811983
>The scars on Joker's shoulders match the bullet holes in Robin's suit but since I don't like the idea I'm going to cover my eyes LA LA LA LA UR ALL LE LENNY MEMESTERS how dare you MEMERS use your eyes!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.