[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 11-22-63-tv-review-amazon.jpg (290 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
11-22-63-tv-review-amazon.jpg
290 KB, 670x377
>He has a closed pin.

Did she mean he was a diaper fetishist?
>>
When is the 4th episode released?
>>
sadies vagina confirmed for portal to the future
>>
Hows the pie?
>>
BUMP

I want to know too. What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>66807452
>Clothes pin
Ftfy
found this
>Mom finds her 5yr old playing with his dick, she is disgusted so she grabs a cloths pin and clips it on his dick so the pain hurts him and he is some how suppose to learn thats a bad thing to do. Instead of you know "talking" with the kid lol. Now im sure you have seen or heard of bondage type fetishes, well you give a kid an association of pain and being horny you get some messed up kids/adults. What she was saying was she closed her eyes, and felt the cloths pin and was like WTF! So he climbed on top and she gave him a hand job. Then he told her to clean her vagaina cause she is dirty. She is ashamed she serviced him while he was using pain to get off.

>>66807613
It's online
I just watched it
>>
>>66807671
Soooooooooo good.
>>
>>66809040
i still need this explained to me

KING!!
>>
>>66809040
is that shit serious or some greentext horror story from /b/
>>
>>66809040
>vagaina
>>
>>66809040
No...

No way.
>>
>>66809040
Damn. I just thought he was into diapers or something.
>>
Is anyone else loving how comfy this show is? I could watch James Franco eat pie and love his girlfriend all day.
>>
>>66807658
>>66807452
>>66809286
>>66809604

Sadie turns out to be his mother when?
>>
File: who are you.jpg (14 KB, 624x312) Image search: [Google]
who are you.jpg
14 KB, 624x312
"What? Suddenly I am a weird guy for having an audio recording of Russians having sex? Do you think this can be overlooked considering your history that you've been so ashamed to admit? Anyhow, t's Billies tape"
>>
>>66810444
The worst that can happen is she leaves him, but I doubt that will happen. I think she is gonna start helping him and so the steaks will be higher.
>>
>>66810640
For some reason I think she's in on it...

She showed up when he first visit Dallas, and she just so happens to cross into him again when he gets his cover story outside of Dallas.
>>
>>66810704
I hope thats not the case, seems cheap. But she did force herself on him TWICE which doesnt happen IRL 2bh.
>>
>>66810704
She was also in the first place he was at, though they didn't bump into each other. That part made me think she has a larger role to play, though it may just end up being some bullshit destiny thing where they were meant to be together.
>>
>>66810764
Not unless you're Franco.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.