[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you keep your ticket stubs /tv/? Any classic ones that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Do you keep your ticket stubs /tv/? Any classic ones that you wouldn't throw out?
>>
No, that's autistic.
>>
>going to a theater
Do they not have a "no singles" policy there?
>>
I have mine from The Lego Movie. The first movie I took my daughter to.
>>
>>66807073
I took my wife's boyfriends kid to that, he really enjoyed it
>>
That's a pretty big ticket
>>
>>66806958
>The Avalon Mall is a Canadian shopping mall located in St. John's, Newfoundland
Fucking Maplecucks posting shit threads
>>
File: 3982576283502.jpg (438 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
3982576283502.jpg
438 KB, 1836x3264
I was one of the only ones who watched this
>>
File: 1349651833607.jpg (28 KB, 275x235) Image search: [Google]
1349651833607.jpg
28 KB, 275x235
Why do you keep garbage from pleb flicks op? You sound like a some autistic stemfag who goes around on rollerskates and brags about how much math they know tbqh.
>>
>>66806958
i kept deadpools. idk just memories with my gf and i.
>>
>>66807603
You sound like some art school fag who doesn't have a job and is butt hurt so you try to make yourself feel better by putting down superior mathemagicians
>>
i did it briefly when i was 15, kind of wish i'd kept it up
still makes me laugh looking at them stuck on my wall and remembering i saw that guy ritchie sherlock holmes sequel twice for some reason
>>
File: 20160307_215815-1.jpg (3 MB, 3043x1643) Image search: [Google]
20160307_215815-1.jpg
3 MB, 3043x1643
Oldest one I have is from Paranormal Activity. I lost my old Phantom Menace ticket as well as my Dark Knight Rises one.

>2009 was 17 years ago

I keep most of my tickets for anything in my blade runner case. If you leave tickets out in the open too long the ink on the paper fades really fast
>>
>>66808125
>Oldest one I have is from Paranormal Activity

That was the last movie I saw with a group of people. Everything since has been by myself
>>
File: ticketstubs1.png (2 MB, 1441x694) Image search: [Google]
ticketstubs1.png
2 MB, 1441x694
>>
>>66806958
I have a beer stein full of them. Keep meaning to get a scrapbook or photo album to put them in.
>>
>>66806958
Nah, I buy all my tickets online, then they just scan the barcode on my screen at the ticket stand.
>>
>>66806958
I have some dating back to around 1997, theyre in a box somewhere. but yeah i keep them.
>>
I keep each one for a few years before tossing it. If I end up buying the film on BD/DVD then I'll slip the stub into the case.
>>
I used to keep them when they were big thick tickets but they have been getting smaller and smaller over the years and now they are just 2X2 thin slices of receipt paper. I no longer save them.
>>
I'm collecting my and my wife's son's tickets to make into a scrapbook for him as he grows up.

Some of our recent favorites were Deadpool, TFA, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>66808892
>Cars 2 and The Hunger Games
>>
Sort of. I just leave 'em in my wallet until I clean it out then I just use them as bookmarks or whatever.
>>
>>66807215
I admit Newfoundland is quite the shit hole. We are lucky to get anything other than the typical Hollywood blockbusters here. It also got way worse when Empire Theatres got bought by Cineplex. They got rid of cheap Tuesday tickets and everything went up in price. Did this happen to the rest of my Canadian bros?
>>
my faggot theater started using receipt paper instead of real stubs
>>
>>66811336
My city's Empire became a Landmark. Assigned seating and reclining seats.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.