[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was Jesse's problem? >born in upper middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: MrPinkman.jpg (182 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
MrPinkman.jpg
182 KB, 1440x810
What the fuck was Jesse's problem?

>born in upper middle class house/family
>parents push education and achievement
>nice people
>had a standard education

He had literally everything most of the world could only dream of and he smoked it all away to be an epic meth cook with a wigger accent. I have no sympathy for this faggot.
>>
>>66804079
Ask most of this board. Most channers aren't that pathetic in terms of stats, they just are.

Same with addicts.
>>
>>66804079

He got into marijuana. That's what it does to people. I bet rap music didn't help either.
>>
>>66804079
I really hated how the writers pretended how Jesse was nothing but a victim of Walt and deserved a happy ending.
>>
File: s03e0219.jpg (29 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
s03e0219.jpg
29 KB, 500x279
>cooks meth in parents basement
>gets kicked out
>uses Saul Goodman to blackmail parents into selling house at huge discount because it was a former meth lab
>"I bought the place lol"

I'm glad Todd raped him
>>
>>66804225
don't forget
>mooches off his parents by living in the house they inherited from his aunt, lives there for years
>cries like a bitch when they kick his ass out even though at that point he was 25 years old
>calls his own mother a bitch
>negative influence on his little brother
>>
>>66804120
Well, no one really got a happy ending in that show, but I thought he deserved to die every bit as much as Walt and the Nazis.
>>
>>66804410
and
>killed that dog
>>
>>66804473

No one gets a totally happy ending, but they get a bullshit "yay I'm redeemed" ending.

This show would have been a lot better if it hated its protagonists more.
>>
>>66804410
It's said in the show that the aunt wanted to leave the house to him for taking care of her while she had cancer, but couldn't because he was underage.
>>
>Walt gets his dream meth job with Gus
>Jesse fucks it all up by getting high and killing dealers
>Walt throws away everything in order to save him even though Jesse had really just blown his millionth chance at making something of himself
>Jesse repays Walt by taking Gus's side as soon as he starts giving him some attention (in an obvious ploy to isolate Walt)
>Walt then has to non-lethally poison a child and manipulate Jesse in order to save his own life, which again, was only in danger because he saved Jesse's life
>Jesse gets irrationally butthurt about it and decides to ruin everything Walt has worked for even though he only has a few more months left to live and all of the money is intended for his wife and children
>He also introduced his first girlfriend to heroin, met his second girlfriend while pushing drugs to Narcotics Anonymous members, and was directly responsible for both of their deaths

The finale should have been an hour of Jesse being brutally raped to death by a pack of wolves. That was the only ending that would have been fitting.
>>
Jesse should have died in season 2 like originally planned.
>>
>>66804079
> I've never met a suburb gangster
>>
>>66805100
Literally everything in the 3rd and 4th seasons is driven by Jesse's fuckups.
>>
>>66805367
this tbqh
>>
>>66805150
If Walt had let Saul have Jesse whacked after that whole edgy speech in the hospital, after Hank punched his face in, literally everything probably would have been fine.
>>
>>66804079
>He had literally everything most of the world could only dream of and he smoked it all away to be an epic meth cook with a wigger accent. I have no sympathy for this faggot.

>sheltered teen: the post
>>
>>66805100
>>He also introduced his first girlfriend to heroin

Other way around.
>>
>>66804410
>mooches off his parents by living in the house they inherited from his aunt, lives there for years

Wrong

His aunt gave him the house because he was the only one who gave a shit about her and cared for her when she was dying with cancer

He absolutely deserved that house more than his parents
>>
I've been 'busy'
>>
File: jessegun.jpg (28 KB, 422x594) Image search: [Google]
jessegun.jpg
28 KB, 422x594
>MUHHHH JANEEEEEE

>MUH METH
>MUH KID SELLING DRUGS
>MUH LIFE WAS SAVED BY WALTER BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO GO GET MYSELF KILLED BECAUSE IM STUPID AS FUCK
>FUCK WALTER GUS SEEMS LEGIT EVEN THOUGH I WAS GOING TO KILL THE DRUGS DEALERS BECAUSE GUS TOLD THEM TO KILL THE KID
>MUHHH KILLING GALE TO SAVE WALT'S LIFE IS TEARING ME APARRRRT INSIDE!!!!!!
>MUH CRYING SOME MORE
>GUS IS SO COOL FUCK WALT
>OH WAIT GUS POISONED THE KID? LETS KILL HIM WALT
>OH NO MATT DAMON KILLED A KID
>BAWWWW THIS IS EVIL
>BAWWW MIKE IS MY COOL AWESOME FRIEND EVEN THOUGH HE MURDERS PEOPLE FOR MONEY AND HAS PROBABLY KILLED HUNDREDS FOR MONEY
>HE'S COOL THOUGH, HE'S MAH FRIEND
>WALTER WHITE IS EVILLLLLL FOR KILLING A BUNCH OF RATS IN A PRISON WHO WOULD GET US ARRESTED
>OH NO WALT KILLED MIKE
>MY HOLY SAINT MIKE
>WHO TAUGHT ME SO MUCH ABOUT THE WAYS OF GOOD AND LOVING
>EVIL WALT MUST DIE!!!!!!
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>HERE HOBOS YOU WANT SOME FREE MONEY? BAWWWWWW LIFE IS ONLY PAIN
>HEY WHERES MY WEED OH NO HUELL TOOK IT THAT MEANS HUELL TOOK THE RICIN OUT OF MY POCKET AND USED IT TO POISON BROCK EVEN THOUGH BROCK WAS KILLED WITH LILY OF THE VALLEY
>I'M GOING TO GO FIND WALT!!!!!
>GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BAWWWWWWWWWW SO MUCH ANGST RIGHT NOW CRAWLINGGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>HEY SAUL I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HELPED SET UP A NEW PEACEFUL LIFE FOR ME I'M COMING TO HURT YOU AND STEAL YOUR CAR
>YEAH I'M HARDCORE
>TIME TO BURN DOWN WALTS HOUSE
>OH NO IT'S HANK
>"HE TRIED TO POISON A BABBY MIKE1!! HE'S SO EVIL!!!!!1111111

>"JESSE I KNOW!! LET US KILL HIM........T O G E T H E R!
>BBBBBBAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
>LOL I BETRAYED YOU WALT LOL GOTCHA
>"COWARD"
>*LE SPIT* TAKE THAT ASSHOLE
>I'M SO FUCKING HARDCORE RIGHT NOW BBBAWWWWWW
>OH SHIT THERE'S A SHOOTOUT BETTER CRAWL AWAY
>BBBBAAAAAWWWW I'M SO SELFLESS AND RIGHT AND WALT IS THE BAD GUY EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THESE EVIL THINGS WERE DONE TO SAVE MY LIFE BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWW I NEED SOME COKE
>>
File: BreakingBad.gif (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BreakingBad.gif
147 KB, 500x500
>>66805367
>Literally everything in the entire show is driven by Jesse's fuckups.

Fix'd
>>
>>66805842
pretty much, I hated that faggot too
>>
>>66806006
agreed
>>
>>66805842
>>HERE HOBOS YOU WANT SOME FREE MONEY? BAWWWWWW LIFE IS ONLY PAIN
>>HEY WHERES MY WEED OH NO HUELL TOOK IT THAT MEANS HUELL TOOK THE RICIN OUT OF MY POCKET AND USED IT TO POISON BROCK EVEN THOUGH BROCK WAS KILLED WITH LILY OF THE VALLEY
kek
>>
>>66804079
Boomer parents and millennial child
pottery
>>
>>66804079
Man I want to fuck his dad so badly. Anyway, I agree Jesse is a faggot who literally threw away his entire life by wanting to be a gangasta. He could have become a great carpenter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.