[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Rich dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: death.jpg (52 KB, 626x394) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
52 KB, 626x394
Is Rich dying?
>>
Everyone is dying.
>>
He's suffering from Aids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA-MoS9FZHQ
>>
>>66800908
He is getting married.
>>
He has a fiancée now, he doesn't get much sleep.
>>
>>66800908
Holy shit, those are the eyes of alcoholism.

Don't get drunk every day, kids.
>>
File: myreactionwhen.jpg (48 KB, 391x387) Image search: [Google]
myreactionwhen.jpg
48 KB, 391x387
JUST
>>
Look at the eyes, man.
>>
>>66800908
he is about to lose his leg
>>
>>66800908
That first picture isn't from 2010. It's more like 2013. Also, the second picture has shitty lighting and is desaturated. This thread sucks OP.
>>
>>66801090
Rich doesn't drink.
>>
>>66800908
he's like 45, man. Leave it alone/.
>>
Its what every /tv/ Anon will look like at 40
>>
>>66801248
>Rich doesn't drink.

What the fuck? How do you get bags under your eyes like that without abusing alcohol every day for years?

>>66801318
>>66802040
No offense but you both sound young. Normal people in their forties don't look this haggard.
>>
He looks way better with that parting.

His hair is going super thin on the top though. Every time he looks downwards I feel sad for him.
>>
>>66802625
>Normal people in their forties don't look this haggard.

>Its what every /tv/ Anon will look like at 40

You're not contradicting what he said.
>>
I look like that when I'm tired and I'm 21. I also have laugh lines present when I'm not even smiling.
>>
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>66801126
those pores though
>>
>>66803074
This /tv/ shitposter is the living embodiment of the condescending, worthless millenial attitudes.

I'd venture to guess he has one single sincere conviction about something since 12, and it appears to be a group of youtubers. This shitposter exists as polyps upon the colon of /tv/, satiating himself on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "RLM") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic and long-winded shitposts.

He is an induvidual of insecure, lost, virginity who silently believes he could do a better job of making films reviews than the group he complains about on youtube. Yet he lacks the ambition and ability to actually create anything substantial except one copypasta. He instead chooses to fuck around and argue on RLM threads with people he's never met for no apparent reason.

He is an awful, awful person. I've met thousands just like him, frothing-mad, personality-less, and angry that someone else likes something he doesn't. The last thing we need is for him to gain any attention and validate his sad and pathetic lifestyle.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these him. He is a lonely, and his life is leading to depression. His family hopes that he will one day grow up, but all his life is leading up to is an eventual suicide.

I pray he grows up and gets a job and maybe even a nice 4/10 gf. Stop subsidizing his pathetic lifestyle by paying him attention. Perhaps that would force him to do something productive, or at least stop being a burden on his family.

And remember, unlike RLM, he does this all for free.
>>
he smokes a lot of weed
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>66803162
>>
>>66803162
can't decide whos more pathetic, him or you
>>
>>66801062
They've been engaged for like 5 years
>>
>>66803202
lol i didn't make it i just have it saved.
>>
>>66800908
Aren't we all?
>>
File: Rich booze.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
Rich booze.png
1 MB, 919x720
Rich Evans works a really shitty, labor intensive job like construction worker or sewer cleaner. He never went to college so this is what he has to do to feed himself. In addition to the job being extremely tiring, it is also incredibly long. Rich Evans gets home from a 12 hour shift to his structurally unsound house (RLM shows a picture of it in one the videos advertising a con they were going to) and grabs a lukewarm beer from his 20 year old fridge. He sits down and right as he twists the cap of, he is pelted in the face by a gorilla costume. Mike runs in and tells him to put it on so they can film some shitty video. Rich tells Mike he's not feeling up to it today and asks why Mike doesn't get Jay to do it. Mike cuts off Rich yelling at him to shut up and put it on, they need to film before it gets dark. Mike goes into Rich’s backyard to set the scene up and leaves Rich sitting there. He considers persisting in his refusal, but Mike is the only friend he's ever had. Nobody else would talk to him in high school. He remembers some of the fun times he's had making these movies with Mike; even though he hasn’t felt that joy in many years maybe this would be like old times. With a heavy sigh, Rich resigns himself to helping Mike after he just finishes his warm beer. But before the beer can even touch Rich's lips Mike bursts back in and takes the beer from Rich and says that he needed another bottle for Half in the Bag. Now denied his only pleasure, Rich puts on the monkey costume and breaks shit in his own house for the next 6 hours for Mike’s stupid film. That is the life of Rich Evans, a poor soul, too nice and loyal for his own good.
>>
>>66803168
Jack seems like the stoner of the group. He probably says it helps him think, it's natural, etc. Everyone asks him to smoke outside, away from the sets, and he gets defensive about it, like they're attacking his lifestyle by not letting him smoke weed indoors.
>>
One day at a time, like the rest of us.
>>
>>66803257
You think a soft pasty man like that works a labor intensive job?
>>
>>66803242
>explaining yourself

ding ding ding we have a winner in the pathetic contest
>>
>>66803261
Jack is addicted to LSD.
>>
>>66803296
>union job
>labor intensive
Pick one.
>>
>>66803261
Jack stopped smoking after he came in one day blazed parked and forgot one if his kids in the car, lucky Jessi was coming in that day and realized what was happening.
>>
>>66803359
LSD is basically self regulating
at worst you might get bored without some
>>
File: 1446150059403.png (193 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1446150059403.png
193 KB, 500x371
>>66800908
is water wet
>>
File: genetics.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
genetics.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>66803413
Is that how he burned his son's hair off?
>>
>>66803438
Jack pls
>>
>>66803474
>>66803413
>>66803359
>>66803261
Is this thread some sort of competition to see who cam come across the most fucking pathetic?
>>
>>66803577
welcome to /tv/
>>
>>66803227
The before picture was taken nearly 6 years ago.
>>
>>66803577
hey at least we stopped calling him AIDSmoby for the most part
>>
>>66803612
>Maybe if I post JUST memes all day my life will feel less pathetic in comparison
>>
>>66803795
What is this, 2015?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 376x471
>>66803162
Brava, Jay! Brava!
>>
>>66803577
>making inside jokes and engaging in playful banter is "pathetic"
Woah! Seems like someone's never socialized with human beings before!
>>
File: wojtek-fus-inabsentia.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wojtek-fus-inabsentia.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
>>66803440
DFghjhghjk FIREEE SAFETYY
>>
>>66800908
He was made as well as we could make him.
>>
To die you'd need to be something close to being alive.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.