[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFA Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SO7jsVyh.jpg (81 KB, 1024x490) Image search: [Google]
SO7jsVyh.jpg
81 KB, 1024x490
It opens on a still desert shot, something comes into frame, a spinning tie fighter, and crashes in front of the camera, parts of it on fire.
Finn is panicked, same shot from first teaser only this time it circles all the way around to the burning tie before cutting out. Rey asks Finn if he's one of them. "One of them?!" He says angrily as shots of the night attack and villagers dying at Kylo Ren's hand are shown while Phasma coolly surveys the destruction (my favorite shot of the trailer besides the final one) during this time Finn goes on about how they murder innocent people all in an unquenchable thirst for power.
"I'm nothing like them" he says, as the music swells and letters appear saying "This Christmas" Han and Chewie sit in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon and Han says "I sure missed this pal" to which Chewie roaringly agrees but strange fighters fire at them and Han says "Could do without this part though"
>>
Cuts to a temple structure then quick cut to Rey Han Chewie Finn and BB8 walking as the pirate aliens all eye them. One bothers Finn and he uses the blue lightsaber to lop his arm off. "I know that blade" says Han as the music grows serious.
Female voiceover explains it was the blade of a great warrior lost in a duel in a city in the clouds while images of legions of stormtroopers mobilize on a snowy world and General Hux stands addressing them "Today, the galaxy will know the might of our FIrst Order!"
The following are quick cut scenes not related to eachother TIes fly, Kylo Ren kneels, Phasma nods at Hux "Only the owner of this weapon can stop the darkness from spreading" says the female voiceover. Finn asks whose it was and in a blue lit room Han says "Luke"
Text on black screen says "You will return"
Rey in the forest looking up in fear "Don't be afraid..." Says a voiceover, definitely Kylo as Rey turns to run and screams as Kylo comes out of the forest and seizes her with the force cut to panicked looking Finn addressing Leia in what looks like a control room "there were whispers of a planet, that wasn't a planet, but a weapon"
Rey suspended in dark room as Kylo Ren seen from behind "You don't remember"
Poe says that the only unaccounted coordinates he collected must be where the weapon is.
"We'll hit them with everything we've got" he says
Text on screen reads "To a galaxy far far away...."
>>
Things get quick here. Various dogfights, crashing Star Destroyers, Finn deflecting lasers Han and Chewie ducking under a structure returning fire Hux screaming angrily Kylo Ren unmasked and emotionless, Rey smacking a guavian enforcer with her staff, BB-8 rolling fast as he can from scavengers on Jakku, An alien I think is Max Kanata in the same blue lit room, an Alien XWing pilot is engulfed in flames as his XWing explodes, Finn at the turret of the falcon struggling to hit Tie fighters, landers landing on Jakku, Phasma and Finn in a hangar, Poe sneaking around an imperial complex at night on Jakku, Walkers on the snow planet, a temple in the jungle crumbling under green laser fire, close up Chewie angrily roaring at night as snow flurries and finally the shot of Kylo igniting his blade and Finn responding by igniting his back.
Black screen.
"There's been an awakening"
Dark scene lots of red and purple lightsaber lit afar as something burns on the middle . A green one ignites up close and illuminates a hooded figure.
"Have you felt it?"
STAR WARS
THE FORCE AWAKENS
>>
Thought I could be patient for this film.

Nope.

Holy slutballz this is going to bring down the internet.
>>
I dont care

Im not falling for the trap again.

I'll torrent it sometime. I'm not giving them a single cent.
>>
>>61769342
hello reddit popnerd!!
>>
>>61769843
>implying anyone cares if your cheap ass will buy a ticket
>>
>>61769218
if that last part is real then I'll be hyped. There are still too many things in this that makes me think youre full of shit
>>
File: 1443472805899.jpg (6 KB, 193x193) Image search: [Google]
1443472805899.jpg
6 KB, 193x193
>>61769177
>"there were whispers of a planet, that wasn't a planet, but a weapon"
10/10 genius writing

it took them 35 years to come up with this crap?
>>
>>61770026
Pretty much this. us reddit losers are going to buy extra tickets
>>
>>61770157

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>61770157
there were whispers of a reddit that wasnt a reddit but 4chan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.