[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally MGS V: The Phantom Pain - The Movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: beasts-of-no-nation-1140x641.jpg (140 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
beasts-of-no-nation-1140x641.jpg
140 KB, 1140x641
>literally MGS V: The Phantom Pain - The Movie.
>>
>>66796937
I thought it was more like Blood Meridian in Africa. Right down to the bit where the charismatic mentor character turns out to be a pedo.
>>
>>66797054
It is.

OP is just another /v/ shitposter
>>
>>66796937
>Implying MGS V isn't already a movie
>>
Right!

Wasn't it great?

The funny part being, we now know the reason why True detective Season 2 was a shit.
>>
Where was Kaz "fulton a nigger, I'm pulling the trigger" Miller when you needed him the most?
>>
One of the best films released in the past few years. Almost everything about it was perfect.
>>
Fuck off /v/eddit
>>
>>66798370
>Fuck off /v/eddit

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66796937
>implying child soldiers even had a point besides being an annoying hassle to avoid killing
>>
/v/ermin faggots are so out of touch
>>
>>66798689
>implying this movie had any point
>>
>>66798546
/v/ and reddit communities are intermixed and should stay away from /tv/
>>
You guys do realize it's based off a book yeah?
>>
>>66799094
The Phantom Pain is based off three books.
Is Fukunaga even trying?
>>
>>66798689
>not cqc bodyslamming them all

do you even Nuclear?
>>
>>66796937
This is like the best War movie I've seen in years.

The scene where they have to take the bridge, and the Commandant is riling his boys up, really fucking good.
>>
Who are the people who keep pushing these metal gear solid memes?
>>
>>66799229
Kojima fanboys.
>>
>>66799085
Half the /tv/ posters we get are redditors come for the epic memery they saw on r/4chan
>>
>>66796937
Idris should have gotten a nomination for this film at least. i think he played the part very well.
>>
>>66799426
Him and the boy, for kid with literally no experience they had him doing some heavy shit.
>>
>>66796937
What's the movie about?
>>
>>66796937
>>>/v/
>>
>>66799524
Oh fuck it's this autist again
>>
>>66799513
Nigs shooting each other
>>
>>66799513
A young African boy drafted into a guerilla army after his father is killed by government troops. It's pretty good famalam
>>
>>66799569
Sounds like my kinda flick, lad.

>>66799583
Some anon trolled me then because that is only slightly different than what I predicted it was about and someone told me I was way off.

Why do people lie to me ;_;
>>
>>66799426
The whole movie deserved it much more than most of the shit presented at the awards.
It was completely snubbed because it was Netflix and the Academy is scared shitless by Netflix.

Elba was great, the mix of charisma and creepiness he gave was way superior than MUH SUFFERING AND SURVIVAL of Di Caprio.
>>
"How does the Commandant look?"
"ALL RIGHT SIR!"

GOAT right here...
>>
>>66799696
Correct opinion.
Clap him
And another one
>>
literally Apocalypse Now: Africa Edition

Not that it's a bad thing though
i personally loved it
>>
I wonder how Elba learned that african accent. I think he pulled it off pretty well
>>
>>66799905
He's a nigger, just how italians born in New York can still pull out a pretty convincing gabagool accent.
>>
>>66799905
His dad and mother had an African accent
>>
>>66799696
"I said, HOW DOES THE COMMANDANT LOOK?"
>>
Johnny Mad Dog was better all around than this movie
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.