[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post interesting facts about celebrities When Matt LeBlanc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mb.jpg (105 KB, 645x1000) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
105 KB, 645x1000
Post interesting facts about celebrities

When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.
>>
HOT DINNER
O
T

D
I
N
N
E
R
>>
Who cares

Most of the "facts" are probably just made up bullshit anyway
>>
Only had $11 to his name? How would he even survive a day in NYC with only $11? Are you seriously implying he was homeless before he got cast on friends?
>>
So he starved for months between the audition process and when the first show taped?
>>
File: 1457039333095.jpg (2 MB, 2328x3000) Image search: [Google]
1457039333095.jpg
2 MB, 2328x3000
Maras name is actually Kate
>>
>>66795809
There are soup kitchens, homeless shelters, friends couches one can surf. You literally don't need money to survive.
>>
>>66795809
>>66795838
It's probably implying he bought a nice meal. I assume he was living paycheck to paycheck
>>
Report celebrity gossip threads. Report celebrity worshipers.

Back to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>66795838
imagine a cold meal
>>
>>66795701

Luis Bunuel always makes dinners or meals a central theme of his movies because before becoming a director he was poor as fuck and always wanted a nice, warm dinner which he could never afford.
>>
>>66795885
So say nice meal.
>>
>>66795701
You could do a lot with $11 back in the 90s
>>
>>66795701
I dont know what is worse the slight rewording of this cancerous OP. Or the fact that i noticed.
>>
>>66795925
You know im poor as fuck too and yet somehow i manage to have a hot meal every day that i feel like cooking.
>>
Fake.

>When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he had 11 billion dollars to his name.[11] When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a pair of shoes. Matt LeBlanc bought a new yacht.[12]
>>
OP is a NEET who has no concept of the value of a dollar.
>>
>>66795701
i'm pretty sure that this interesting fact is known by every living person on earth
>>
>>66795848
>Kate

You best be joking. There's only Rooney and Mara.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
> Let me jerk you off
>>
>>66796065
But you don't work, live with your parents rent free and they pay for your food. Totally different.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.