[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mad Max thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: WITNESS ME.webm (3 MB, 1600x663) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.webm
3 MB, 1600x663
>tfw you won't be witnessed when you die
>>
this film is fucking perfect.
all the smoke, exhaust noise, cars, fire, so shiny, so chrome, dust, sand.
i feeled it.
>>
Why was this so boring?
>>
File: 1457306020549.jpg (84 KB, 687x541) Image search: [Google]
1457306020549.jpg
84 KB, 687x541
Witness this
>>
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSGHKGHSKHGSKGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>66786612
why are you so gay?
go watch some fucking brokeback mountain you fucking faggot
>>
>>66786780
nice meming but really why was it so boring?
>>
>>66786612
Because you watched it on your laptop's piddly screen.
>>
>>66787676
No I didn't
>>
This movie is so great on a rewatch, so many cool details and awesome lines I missed.

>just one angry shot... for Furiosa

The Bullet Farmer was one of my favorite characters and didn't even notice he had bullets for teeth
>>
>>66787765
>Just probing!
>>
>>66787811
witnessed
>>
>>66787765
I've seen it at least ten times and i always find tons of stuff i didn't see before during the action scenes. There's so much going on on the side and edges of the shots during the action scenes, i always see something new.
>>
>>66787515
Because there's literally no plot
It only has cool effects and meme characters to entertain teenagers who will repeat DUDE WITNESS ME LMAO
>>
>>66787926
It has plenty of plot, it just isn't spoonfed to you like in other movies. Every place or character in the movie has a story behind it, it's just left up to your imagination to make that story from what you see onscreen.
>>
>>66787997
>yes it has a plot
>is up to you to imagine the plot
So.. no plot
>>
>>66787997
Just accept that it's shit m8
>>
File: 1435853469017.jpg (11 KB, 261x209) Image search: [Google]
1435853469017.jpg
11 KB, 261x209
>An hero on livestream
>Get witnessed
>>
>>66788081
Let me rephrase, the plot in itself is pretty simple, Furiosa steals shit and is chased down. It's all the fluff in the movie that's show, not tell.
>>
File: MadnessOfMax.jpg (666 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
MadnessOfMax.jpg
666 KB, 1365x2048
>The Madness of Max (2015)
Torrent when?
>>
>>66786515
I hope the one thing upcoming action movies will learn from Mad Max is to have the fucking action focused on the camera
Even the camera shakiness is fairly tame in this compared to so many other recent action films
Also liked that it wasn't a reboot or another telling of origins, people aren't dumb as fuck, we don't need that shit.
>>
>goes to see Mad Max flick
>complains about loose plot
I love this board
>>
File: virtual-car-crash[1].jpg (23 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
virtual-car-crash[1].jpg
23 KB, 440x330
NEOOM PSHH *CRASH* BOOM BAP

>99% RT score
>30 oscars
>>
>>66788421
>films must be muh deep muh actor transformation (bonus points for based on a true story) to be good
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.