[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x296
They play him like a fool and have him by the balls. Nick has nothing in the end . They have access to his money and they are so powerful that everyone he knows cooperates with CRS.
>>
The movie aged terribly.
>>
Shit movies general?
>>
Yeah, but think of how much more his life is enriched. Every meal he eats he'll savour, because he knows it could be his last.
>>
Goddammit, lost for the first time in years
>>
>>66785607

not really shit. inspired a whole slew of actual shit though. Like Saw series.
>>
JUST REMEMBER
WHAT THE DOOR MOUSE SAID
>>
File: SadBarry.png (169 KB, 225x192) Image search: [Google]
SadBarry.png
169 KB, 225x192
>tfw your family will never sign you up for a The Game-like experience thing

It'd be the most interesting birthday gift, but the only way it'd happen is if I explicitly told someone I wanted one, in which case it wouldn't be surprising at all which in turn would ruin it.
>>
this movie is fun af to watch (at least the first time, I've only seen it once). I have no doubt that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense under a microscope (or even to the naked eye) but meh, I still think its a success as an exercise in style for a genre film
>>
>>66785547
> Sean Penn has horrified response to keys in glove box for absolutely no one's benefit

I'm going to kneecap him if we ever meet
>>
File: 1455579989739.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455579989739.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>66786180
>>
>>66786899
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1455747735586.jpg (78 KB, 602x704) Image search: [Google]
1455747735586.jpg
78 KB, 602x704
>>66786989
>>
>>66786579

my life is essentially a The Game-like experience.

I could have done almost anything with my life, and did study accounting for 3 years until I dropped out simply out of boredom.

I had taken my life for granted, stopped socializing, and essentially gave up on life.

Was diagnosed with schizophrenia not too long down the road and my life is a living hell.

I would give ma scrote n berries for normality again.
>>
>>66787148
nice blog faggot
>>
I wonder if he got his fathers watch back
>>
>>66786844
Yeah, it wasn't that bad if you watched it in a theater or on TV in the late 90s, but I can't imagine any reason I'd watch it again or ever recommend it to someone.
>>
>>66787231

just saying man, i know its cliche but you dont know what you have until its gone
>>
>>66787441
you never had "it" in the first place so you've lost nothing. you're a complete faggot
>>
>>66787531

babby's first post
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.