[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has anyone watched the movie that came out this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: PP_Micro.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
PP_Micro.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
So has anyone watched the movie that came out this year?
>>
went to the premiere in toronto

it was really great if you liked the web series at all.

i honestly wasn't expecting anything at all, only went because of highschool nostalgia and i wanted to see the thing end properly

the web and tv series were both amateur at best, but they really did a good job on the movie. funny jokes, a story that tried to make sense, and a cast that seemed like they actually wanted to be there.

sorry for the blog desu
>>
It came out already?

I missed the premiere?

Wow.
>>
I'm really happy it's been made but I have zero enthusiasm to actually watch it.

I loved it as a teenager, but it's just been too long.
>>
now how to watch this in aus...
>>
>>66782082
Did it have any of that micro magic stuff in it? I remember when the series tried to have an over arching plot that had all that kind of stupid stuff.

Still want to see this due to nostalgia though. Fucking loved Pure Pwnage when I was a teen.
>>
why did they stop making gamer shows? it seemed like a thing in 2009-2010 and it just stoped.
>>
anyone got the link to the webseries?

fucking hell totally forgot about this
>>
>>66782262
One of the cast members died in a car accident.
>>
>>66782291
never liked t-bag, seemed like a pretty weak character imo
>>
>>66782291
wow that sucks

my point was there was a trend in '09 of making shows revolving around gamers with

>the guild
>the online gamer
>Pure pwnage
>Video game hs

I get most of these started off as webseries but i wonder why there werent more copy cats made
>>
>>66782327
He was going to parody all the console gamer tropes. This was when Halo 3 was released I think.

Fuck man, I miss those days... Playing Battlefield 2 with my friends, Warcraft III / C&C Generals at LAN with CoD2. Playing Halo 3 at a friend's place. I miss those times
>>
>>66782286
I think they are still up at http://www.purepwnage.com/
>>
>>66782219
>micro magic
i dropped the series at that point
>>
>>66782082
Is Dave in the movie?
>>
>>66782399
Cause all the gamer videos that get made today are let's plays or pretentious critiques
>>
>>66782527
I guess
It sucks cause when these types of shows are done right theyre pretty nice.
>>
>>66782006
is this shit still a thing?

wtf man

i remember this made me into 'gamer culture' but that must have been almost 15 years ago by now
>>
>>66782399
>>66782634

Pure Pwnage originally started in 2004.

makes me feel old as fuck. I miss those days ;_;
>>
>>66782667
12 years then

fuck i think i was like 11 back then

im 25 now
>>
>>66782673
im 22 and i was 12 then
i fkn swear
>>
>>66782673
>im 25 now
Really? Because with that math i could've sworn you were 5 or 6 at the most.
>>
>>66782723
im not good at mathision but yeah i mean 13 or 14 when it came out
>>
>>66782521
Maybe. He is in the trailer and says 1 word. He was the best character in the show and they used him sparingly which was nice
nice. I hope he at least has a scene or two
>>
File: 1423097526203.png (60 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
1423097526203.png
60 KB, 300x221
>>66782219
I remember them saying they removed that shit and it's going to be more like the TV series. Micro magic felt like something they added because they just wanted to fuck around with special effects.
>>
>>66782399
Because it quickly become clear the big audience was elsewhere. Copycats aren't in it for the same reasons the pioneers are.
>>
>>66783635
Did Dave come back?
>>
>>66783863
I think so.
>>
BOOM HEADSHOT
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.