[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He actually retweeted this What a fucking faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1242x1486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1242x1486
>He actually retweeted this

What a fucking faggot
>>
I actually agree.
I liked Zootopia a lot but I was confused on what it was getting at?
Bunnies = Women
Predators = Blacks or Muslims?
Prey = Whites
>>
>>66776326
Seems pretty accurate towards society.

Not a lot of predators in Zootopia, 10% or so, same with blacks in the US. And Blacks commit the most murders so I'd say it's about blacks and how dangerous they are.
>>
>>66776326
Also sheep are jews
I laughed in the same way one laughs as trumps power rises

You know it will end in genocide but you get to ride the holocoster into hell.
>>
>>66776796
Do the sheep control the media in the movie?
>>
Maybe it was just a movie about animals being different and it had little or nothing to do with society.
>>
>>66776249
>it's another /pol/ thread
>>
>>66776849
It's 2010 Disney, there's always a ham-fisted message.
>>
>>66776249
It's 2016 people. We have movies with 110 pound women can easy take down men twice their size, and whites are always the bad guys.

I think it'd make more sense if we have mice be the aggressive animals, and lions me sheepish. Also I guess sheep should be brave. And nothing should mirror common sense.
>>
Remember when disney wasn't run by jews?
>>
>>66776897

> We have movies with 110 pound women can easy take down men twice their size

How is this different from movies where men do impossible feats?
>>
>>66776957
Uh uh
>>
>>66776957
I wasn't alive before Walt Disney died, so no.
>>
>>66776989
Men taking down a 110lb woman is plausible. The opposite is not.
>>
>>66776957
Disney would be rolling around in his grave. If I ever make a billion dollar company I will have to put in some stipulations that if I die and the company is going to be bought / run by Jews to just fire everyone and disband the company.
>>
>>66777066
center of gravity and leverage. A woman (being shorter) and lower to the ground has both. It is just that women don't know how to use it.
>>
>>66776839
She encriminated the mayor using the media and the rabbit so she could rise to power and start a race war.
>>
>>66777066

Every action movie has men doing impossible things, but you draw the line at women doing impossible things? Sounds like butthurt stupidity to me. No actual man worth anything feels threatened by a female power fantasy. Who fucking cares, you retard?
>>
>generic kid's movie message to not be a piece of shit to those around you
>/pol/ sperg sociopaths throw a temper tantrum

Human decency is literally a holocaust, right trailer trash?
>>
>>66777218
There is suspending your disbelief for a scene where a guy shoots 60 bullets out of a Gloc without reloading, or going 1 on 20 and winning, and then there is just pure crazy like a woman taking down a man.
>>
>>66777262
>everyone be nice to each other
>especially you white males
>you are the worst

If you think that kind of self-hating message is good then fine.
But don't be surprised if your birthrate goes down to german levels.
>>
>>66777262
You're the only one shitposting during a discussion

I just wanted to point that out
>>
>>66777066
>men bitch about women being able to do any sort of physical feats in movies
>men bitch about women being in the military
>men then bitch about women always being victims irl and claim women physically abuse men just as much as the reverse
>men bitch about how female-on-male rape is extremely common
>men bitch about how men's shelters need to be made because men getting overpowered and beaten by women is an epidemic apparently

Make up your mind, faggots.
>>
>>66776326

How are predators black if the lion is the mayor, but hires the sheep for the sheep vote?
>>
File: 1447136930634.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447136930634.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>66776326
>>
File: Judy.jpg (72 KB, 729x371) Image search: [Google]
Judy.jpg
72 KB, 729x371
>>66776326
>>66776449
>>66776796
>>66776839
>>66777196
You're all fucking morons. If prey are whites, how can Judy be a token bunny?

The predators are obviously whites and the movie's message is that whites aren't always racist.

God you fucking mongs are so dense sometimes, I really wish I could just choke the life out of every last one of you useless mouth breathers.
>>
>>66777490
Predators are stronger
Prey is weaker

So who is white and who are the non-whites?

you fucking idiot.
>>
>>66777490
>>66776326
>>66776249
No, no - you're all missing the point (as is David)

The animals aren't SUPPOSED to have real-life analogues. It's not SUPPOSED to be clear who represents who. Because the message is strictly anti-racist without any agenda about which race is at a disadvantage or needs better treatment.

It's about totally colorblind antiracism.
>>
>>66777607
Being colorblind anti racist is racist
Its like saying alllivesmatter.
>>
>>66777218
Everyone rolls their eyes at the obvious million to one shot as Bond takes down a fucking chopper at night with a pistol from half a mile away, but nobody cares about a one man army killing 50 dudes.

One is patently impossible, and the other is just extremely improbable.

A woman taking down a man twice her weight while looking like a fucking twig is impossible. If she piled on muscle for the role, I could possibly suspend my disbelief.
>>
This is why the movie fails on the "message" aspect.

It tries to tackle too many goals at once and you're left confused as to what you're supposed to see from it.
It's a better movie when you just see it as a kids movies and the animals are being deevolved like in mario bros. and all the animals are just scared of being eaten or in Nick Wild's case, conned.

check out my review if you have 6 minutes to waste. or not. Its more of a ramble tho. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8A1GhQSD7E
>>
>>66777702

My god you're fucking retarded. A woman taking down a man twice her weight is not impossible. You don't understand the definition of the word impossible.
>>
Black people are trash
>>
>>66777514
while, whites are the strongest race on earth.
>>
>>66777733
Try to have some energy in your voice man!
You sound like the most bored black guy ever.
>>
>>66777755
It's less likely than Bond taking out a helicopter with a pistol. And it happens multiple times a movie, and is presented as just an everyday thing.

It's an outright delusional portrayal of women.
>>
>>66777833
>black guy
lol I'm not even black. wtf?
haha
>>
>>66777833
>>66777880
also , I'm reading and it sounds energetic in my head.

Guess I'll have to start making goofy voices just to sound normal.
>>
>>66777837

Jesus, MRAs are identical to tumblr. That's hilarious as shit. I hope a woman half your size puts her fist on your throat you fat fucking neckbeard.
>>
>>66776249
The message is "muddled" because you're not meant to read race into it.

This is just a film about animals in an animal world. The biggest message you're meant to get is "don't judge a book by it's cover" and that's it.
>>
>>66778029
Wait a second here buddy. Are you saying a film made for children does not deal with the complex political reality children aren't really familiar with and instead focuses on a simple moral?
>>
>>66777940
why so triggered anon?
>>
>>66778105
>imblying Disney won't try to deliver some tumblr tier shit in their movies.
>>
Oh boy another social media thread, surprisingly started by a phoneposter.
Why aren't twitter/facebook/etc screencaps banned again? When have they ever been a good thing?
>>
File: 1428795882609.jpg (24 KB, 330x261) Image search: [Google]
1428795882609.jpg
24 KB, 330x261
>>
File: 1457234905896.jpg (313 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1457234905896.jpg
313 KB, 800x533
>>66776326
The movie can fit into a lot of real world context. I find that great and funny whenever people get confused with what context they should use.
>>
>>66778029
You are correct.

The reviews I get that rate the movie low due to being confusing with its race message, are from people trying to fit the message of the movie in the context they're thinking.

The movie fits into a lot of contexts, but ultimately it's about social issues in their animal world.
>>
>>66777393
Nigger president
>>
>>66780744

That explains nothing
>>
The people criticizing Zootopia for this are so literal-minded that I wonder if there's something to the theory that the internet is making everyone a little bit autistic.

If Disney wanted to make a story about black and white racial dynamics they'd have made a movie about black and white people, not animals. Zootopia is a much more general commentary, which is how speculative fiction usually works. It's 'what if predator and prey had to share the same society. what might that be like?", not "predators = black people and prey = white people". Even though this is a children's movie it's actually above these peoples' heads.
>>
Can animation be kino?
>>
>>66777940
>Getting trolled this fucking hard.
I wish you would just go back to your hugbox group on Facecuck.
>>
>>66780967

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>66780967
kill urself
>>
>>66780939
This. The beauty of the story is that there is no direct parallel to our real world, just jokes and jabs. Ultimately, it's about the society of animals and their prejudices against other animals.
>>
>>66778105
You act like this is obvious, and it is, but yet plenty of faggots on this website think otherwise.
>>
>>66780967
Absolutely but only if it's about the animaton itself.
As soon as it has dialogue in it, it becomes a flick for kids.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.