[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the villain of the movie is the logo itself Jesus Christ, really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 123.jpg (130 KB, 934x584) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
130 KB, 934x584
>the villain of the movie is the logo itself

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
Kek
Fems gettin BTFO by this dumb trash
>>
JUST
>>
>>66755700

That's the villain? He looks like a goofy cartoon character.
>>
>>66755700
That's actually a good idea you huge faggot
>>
The first one pandered to kids without being so blatant that adults couldn't enjoy it

This one looks like it's 100% kids who are too stupid to know better and too self-absorbed to care for the original since it's old
>>
>ghostbusters 2016 are destroying the meme trash that is 80s love
This is pure kino if you really think about it
imdb, /v/, other website and fedora sensibilities blown the fuck out
>>
>>66755857
>The first one pandered to kids

Hmmm, Ramis said the target crows was college kids at the time.
>>
It's kind of sad. Gozer and the story surrounding it was drawn from Dan Aykroyd's interest in the paranormal. So they came up with a god-like being who was worshiped by cults throughout history whose return was prophesied to end the world, and as a joke "he" chose to appear in a female form because a god can choose that if it so wishes and THIS is all the could come up with for a villain?

He looks like he belongs in one of those crappy direct to video Casper movies.
>>
>>66755827
its a terrible idea
>>
>>66755700
It's the first thing they could think of.
>>
>>66755700
>lol at everyone who talks

What did henrikswenson mean by this?
>>
File: staypuft.jpg (60 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
staypuft.jpg
60 KB, 636x358
>>66755700
>>
>>66755906

I can see it too
>oh man i'm going to college to learn AWESOME SHIT
>what the fuck you mean that I have to go through corporate drudgery to do what I want to do
>the fuck is this actual work, I thought this was supposed to be awesome all of the time
>whatever the fuck, I need to eat
>>
>>66756186
Says you. A nobody. There is nothing terrible about it, it's clever. You can not give me a single valid reason why it isn't a good idea.
>>
>>66756322
Not the main villain.
>>
>>66756367
Because it's lazy and uncreative.
>>
>>66755700
toylers

gotta make the toys in time for the movie
>>
>>66755700
>big fat white male professional with demonic teeth
so this is supposed to be the villain?
>>
>>66756935

white cucks BTFO
>>
Bustin makes me feel good
>>
>>66756322
Stay Puft was pretty terrifying, especially when the nuked him
>>
>>66755801
it's a caricature of Dan Aykroyd
>>
>>66755700
Looks like one of Kristen Wiig's ovaries.
>>
>>66756322
It wasn't about being scary. It was a joke. That was the point of a giant, fat, smiley-faced demon. You can't tell the same joke twice, and there's no really to have another goofy monster. There's not context that would justify this 2.0 Staypuff Marshmallow Man other than telling the same fucking joke twice.

I want the Destroyer to curb stomp all of Los Angeles.
>>
>>66756153
>It's kind of sad. Gozer and the story surrounding it was drawn from Dan Aykroyd's interest in the paranormal.

The creation of Ghost busters is pretty organic. It only occured because Dan Aykroyd is legitimately interested in the paranormal, and he created a script based on the story of Ghost busters. Without him, no movie. And his genuine interest made the story more interesting.

this was the 80's, so a lovecraftian style Ancient Gods, and evil cult who worships them was pretty original.

New movie is just some dead convicted criminal. Rather uninspired and a big step down in terms of scale.
>>
>men can take on gods and sorcerers who aren't goofy themselves (but have goofy stuff happen to them because of the heroes, i.e Stay Puft)
>women have to fight goofy dead humans who make le people dance
The accidental implied sexism is pretty funny tbqh.
>>
File: 1340636010152.gif (167 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1340636010152.gif
167 KB, 160x120
>talks of new ghostbuster
>no one from the original cast wanna do it because without Ramis it can only be a huge piece of shit
>jews still wanna do it
>sjw complain about making it full female with all the great "comedians"
>jews make full female ghostbuster get thor as eye candy for the dykes
>sjw complain that the black girl is not a scientist

Can you ever please them?
>>
File: serveimage (4).jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (4).jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>66755700
Looks familiar.
>>
Mayhem looks like a scary devil demon and when it's revealed this thing is the real bad guy that is going to be the joke
>>
>>66755700

Dan Aykroids parents and he himself were both actually really into the paranormal and occult stuff, so they why he drew such good inspiration from ancient babylonian gods and shit

This new movie is a buy the number made by committee cookie cutter flick that drew inspiration based on what would please most people without offending anyone
>>
>>66759205
The villain isn't even a dead criminal anymore, they wrote that out. Now he's just some awkward nerd who was made fun of a lot and wants revenge on the world so he builds a ghost amplifier.
>>
>>66760356
>just some awkward nerd

wow

that's about as subtle as a shovel to the face
>>
>>66759475
Yes. If they hadn't made the nigress such a fucking sterotype they'd be lauding it as a fucking masterpiece of empowerment already
>>
>>66760356

oh god, the movie is going to have a "message" about not bullying people

I bet it turns out he was bullied for being gay to
>>
>>66755827
If you're 8 maybe
>>
>>66758980
Kek
It'll probably drink his whiskey
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>66760402
This guys plays the villain. His name is Neil Casey. Look at this beta male
>>
>>66755863
>buzzword
>buzzword
>when you think about it
>buzzword

BTFO!
>>
>it's a /tv/ does mental gymnastics to discredit the new Ghostbusters movie and feminism as a whole episode
>>
File: 1457041807029.png (203 KB, 371x473) Image search: [Google]
1457041807029.png
203 KB, 371x473
>>66760651
It doesn't take much to discredit either so it's probably a pretty short episode.
>>
>>66760651
>implying we have to do anything to discredit that drivel

it never had any credit to begin with
>>
>>66756367
what's so clever about it cuckenstein?
>>
>>66759205
>And his genuine interest made the story more interesting.

He did the same with Blues Brothers, but we should all thank our lucky stars he had the crew he did, both Ghostbusters and Blues brothers had scripts that would be un-film-able by todays standards.
>>
>>66755857
>my outdated movie is "ruined" by a remake

Go cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>66761107
nobody gives a fuck about what you think, shlomo
>>
>>66761222
Ya got me :^)
>>
>>66756322

Stay Puft wasn't the logo, stupid.

The logo is the white ghost with the red circle with the line through it.
>>
>>66755700
And why does he have a bowtie?
That's not the Stay Puft Man!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlC9SzWsCPo
>>
>>66761107
>Im triggerd no one shares my shit opinion
>>
File: colorgbust.jpg (122 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
colorgbust.jpg
122 KB, 600x797
>>66759178
Yeah and according to some plebbit leaks, it IS exactly the same idea that will be reused in Fembusters.
The villain let's the Nutbusters chose its form and Tracy the gorilla says something like "that ghost I sprayed on the subway wall [i.e. the one seen in the trailer] is cute"
And bam, there you go. Stay Puft II arises.
>>
>>66761738
*lets
*choose

I'm normally not THAT all-out autistic about my posts but that one read like I was from Shitfuckistan.
>>
>>66755700
That's actually a cool idea, too bad it will be in this turd of a movie
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.