[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Larry Willmore's apology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Did you find it genuine? I'm still not sure I can forgive him for disrespecting a public hero like Bill Nye.
>>
>>66746663
>public hero
> Bill Nye

nigger are you fucking 10 or something?
>>
File: 4chan life.png (258 KB, 680x384) Image search: [Google]
4chan life.png
258 KB, 680x384
>>66746706
>nigger are you fucking 10 or something?
That's probably closer to the average age than you'd think.
>>
>>66746663
What happened? Did he try to make science about race or something?
>>
>>66746663

He disrespected Bill Nye? Fuck this guy. Everybody knows that celebrity television scientists are entitled to the unchecked authority to command and destroy men. I mean they're scientists, they've run tests that turn their opinions into facts.
>>
>>66747019
You can mock Bill Nye all you want, but when you have a segment about how nobody cares about science and the money should be spent elsewhere I get upset.
>>
his head is like an egg
>>
>>66746981
Wilmore and his shitty guests (well his writers since no real celebrities ever want to go on the show) mocked and belittled Bill Nye when he was trying to explain how massive of a discovery water on Mars was. They were like 'we gat probwems on earfs I don care bout no mars n shiet'
>>
>>66747638

link please so that i may summon the powers of a red lantern.
>>
>>66747638
but that was months ago, right? and the apology came now?

too late.
>>
File: 2346.png (246 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
2346.png
246 KB, 500x379
Holy fuck I can't remember the lat time I saw redddit this triggered. I'm borderline ready to give Wilmore Our Guy status

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4698hl/i_am_larry_wilmore_host_of_the_nightly_show_with/
>>
tb.h muh water n shiet won't change anything about space exploration

any big advancements to space exploration will come to technology developed on Earth
>>
>>66746663
>Did you find it genuine?

No. That dick head is phony head to toes and it's part of his persona and he thinks it's hilarious.

Plus he can get away with anything like that because IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO.

Like John Liebowitz or CURRENT YEAR guy. Or colbert.

God damn I hate colbert, he's the worst of phony kucks.
>>
Just so you spergs know Bill Nye has been on this show a ton of times since and really didn't care at all because he's not a complete autist that can't handle the bantz,
>>
>>66748115
>Just so you spergs know Bill Nye has been on this show a ton of times since and really didn't care at all because he's being paid for that.

ftfy
>>
>>66746663
Don't even care what the argument was about, I'll always side with the white guy.

Black Lives Matter has completely convinced me that it's Us versus Them and the fight is to the death.
>>
>>66747875
>It was just a conversation. People are allowed to have a point of view. Bill Nye had a great time on that panel. He's been on the show a couple of times. People are allowed to have opinions. For the life of me, I really don't understand why people are so upset that someone would disagree with Bill Nye. I was on Bill's side of that, but still, who cares? It's just a conversation.

he's right, reddit got butthurt.
>>
>>66748144
>I was on Bill's side of that, but still, who cares?

This is what kind of confuses me. Wilmore was siding with Nye for pretty much that entire segment, it was the other idiot panelists (presumably his costars, since I've never heard of them) who were saying stuff like "how much is 40%"* and "bro I don't even want to take the flight to LA mayne why would I want to go to Mars and shit?".

*I swear that's a real quote
>>
Nye's appearance on the Anthony Cumia show was great. Nick DiPaolo calls him an asshole in the first ten minutes and Bill slaps their shit on climate change for the rest of the interview.
>>
>>66748578

Is there a link to this? Egotistical bubble comedians getting their shit wrecked by an actual scientist sounds wonderful.
>>
>>66748578
>>66748619

Nye comes in at 10:00 - https://soundcloud.com/user-239854275/acndpbn

Holy fuck this is just embarrassing. I feel bad that Nye even wasted his time getting out of bed that morning. Hopefully DiPaolo dies soon.
>>
>>66748619

Torrent the video version. Nick's body language the entire interview makes it all the funnier
>>
>>66747638
Wilmore didn't, his guests did. Wilmore was excited about having Bill Nye on, unfortunately he's an idiot who invites guests that just don't give a shit.
>>
>>66748578
>>66748768

DiPaolo is a million times worse than any of the people in the WIlmore panel
>>
>>66748619
>Bill Nye is an actual scientist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
>>
>>66748987
From where? I can't find one with any seeds.
>>
>le dickie-bowed climate shill man
>Public hero

Into the trash it goes.
>>
If Wilmore swallowed his pride and slowly transformed his onscreen persona into the left wing reflection of the Colbert character as well as the writing could the show be saved?
>>
>>66746663
>hero

My god television really has made people stupid
>>
ONLY REDDIT LIKES BILL!!!
>>
>>66748214
>People are allowed to have opinions. For the life of me, I really don't understand why people are so upset that someone would disagree with Bill Nye.

HOLY SHIT A LIBERAL SAID THIS!

The fucking irony! I wonder how many people he tried to get fired for having an opinion he didnt like
>>
>>66748990
Honestly, Wilmore is alright. It's just that half his contributors really suck hard.
>>
>>66749532
this. he's a meme popsci pundit. same with NDT and Kaku
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.