[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He probably shouldn't have teamed up with Walt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: gustavo.jpg (62 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
gustavo.jpg
62 KB, 600x300
He probably shouldn't have teamed up with Walt.
>>
thanks captain hindsight
>>
He probably shouldn't have played headgames with a dying man with a family to provide for who knew how to cook explosives under the implicit assumption that he could outsmart him.

Either kill Walt outright and try to approximate his recipe as best you can or just don't be a dick to him. Trying to drive Jessie apart from Walt was one of the things that really just drove him to evil.
>>
Take your guess for when he shows up on Better Call Saul
>>
>>66737974
Show will get canned first
>>
He shouldn't have tried to play head games like a teenage girl and just done business.
>>
File: hindsight1.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hindsight1.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>66737915
>>
He probably should have stuck with the fried chicken empire. Maybe even offered Walt a new task of creating the ultimate crispy chicken coating recipe.

>Walt Jr in charge of the breakfast menu
>Marie becomes the hamburglar
>>
>>66738998
>Walt and family come into Pollos Hermanos to try the new chicken Walt cooked.
>Walt Jr: T-this c-c-chicken tastes gr-gr-great D-dad.
>Marie: Yeah Walt it really rocks
>Hank: Jesus Marie.
>>
>>66737888

He never wanted to team up with Walt, he just gave him what he wanted because of Walt's technical skills at cooking.

Despite Mike's speech, I'm pretty sure even if Walt wasn't rustling Gus' jimmies about Jesse he still would have killed him after Gale learned from him. Walt was always a wild-card element.
>>
>>66738750
you trolling or retarded? Vince has an open fucking check with AMC
>>
He shouldnt have been a nerd selling drugs
>>
they whole thing about drug dealers wanting Walt is stupid, sure he has a superior product, so why not just kill him and go back to business as usual?

Are the meth head gonna not buy your meth cuz they're not as good as the blue stuff that's no longer available?
>>
he probably shouldn't have been gay
>>
>>66739365
think about what you just said
>>
He didn't want walt. Gale insisted so he could learn something then walt had him killed.
>>
>>66739096
underrated
>>
>>66739096

I never knew you could watch unaired episodes of tv show by going to an iamge board
>>
>>66739388

/thread
>>
>>66739365
His stuff was worth at least twice as much as any other product, and it moved faster with international demand. Meth heads obviously wanted to pay more for a better product, it would be idiotic to kill Walt or Jesse, better to get them to cook for you. In Jesse's case he was made a slave for his ability despite the fact that they really wanted to kill him for being a rat.
>>
File: 1422399408902.jpg (34 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1422399408902.jpg
34 KB, 500x374
>>66738998
>Marie becomes the hamburglar
>>
>>66739556
>Walt Jr: Hey D-dad, d-do you w-w-want a refill on your d-drink?
>Walt: You're God damn right
>>
>>66737888
No, he and Walt got along perfectly
Jessie just ruined everything like always
>>
>>66739840

This. I hated Jessie so fucking much
>>
>>66739615
but in doing so you disrupt the balance of business, and now you have a drug war that brings attention from the cops. at least on chicken guys level it doesn't make sense because he spent years trying to maintain a low profile.

as soon as walt joins him all that goes to shit
>>
>>66737888
He never "teamed up" with Walt. He was his employer. NOW, if you replaced that image of Gus with Mike, then yes, you'd be correct captain hindsight.
>>
>>66738750
Lmao. Better Call Saul ain't going anywhere until it finishes its appropriate run.
>>
>>66738750
>I know nothing about anything

hahahahaha omg fucking hell m8 thats fucking retarded and shit, i had to invite my friends over to my desk and show them your post on my monitor and even they laughed their fucking assess of and called you a fucking moron and they dont know shit about 4chan, breaking bad, better call saul or series in general
>>
>>66737888
How exactly did he manage to keep such a low profile for so long?
Way too many people were in on his secret. SOMEONE would have snitched eventually.
>>
>>66741606
I keep getting reminded of that out of place scene where that executive of Madrigal committed suicide in the bathroom after finding out Gus' operations were found out. Clearly he was the sugar daddy behind the entire thing but I wish they would have expanded more on that shit.
>>
>>66737888
Why did he kill that guy with a boxcutter again? He was loyal and useful
>>
>>66742357
Because he fucked up when Gus discovered other people had seen his face and it benefited him in his game of cat and mouse against Walter through intimidation, even though he inevitably became the mouse in the situation.
>>
>>66740550
Mike had to team up with walt because he needed to make his legacy payments to the guys in jail, both for silence and because he felt personally loyal to them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.