[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled, was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: dedpool.jpg (91 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
dedpool.jpg
91 KB, 900x506
So now that the dust has settled, was it good?
>>
>>66726283

7/10 serviceable popcorn flick. nothing more, nothing less. achieved what it intended to in most regards. will be forgotten just as quickly as most other memevel cinematic universe shit
>>
File: Brianna-Hildebrand-Feet-2048561.jpg (301 KB, 1154x1500) Image search: [Google]
Brianna-Hildebrand-Feet-2048561.jpg
301 KB, 1154x1500
Spin-off when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
>>
File: Neckbeard-Nerd.jpg (63 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard-Nerd.jpg
63 KB, 700x525
>>66726283
Movie was ebin EPIC omg so funny he's just like the comics xD

10/10 watched 8 times.
>>
>>66726283
Best capeshit to date.
>>
>>66726283
was pretty much meme shit 6/10
>>
File: 1457184632208.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457184632208.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>66726547
>>
>>66726283

Angel Dust X Colossus 4 lyfe.
>>
Its literally on the same level as an Adam Sandler movie

>tfw not stupid and can see this

Feels good man.
>>
>>66726570
Those weren't 10 words, dingus.

At least pay attention to your own shitposts.
>>
Garbage. Absolute garbage.

Also proof that people everywhere are stupid. I'm sitting in the theater after the credits are rolling and the people around me (including the fat chick behind me who was kicking my seat the whole time) are talking about how Deadpool was so hilarious and startlingly raunchy. "We didn't know a super hero movie could do that!"

Are you fucking kidding me? First off, did you ever see Super? Also, that whole thing was put together so if the studio wanted to make it PG-13 they'd only have to make a few small edits - i.e. CGI blood, quick shots of nudity with no main actors in them, and f-bombs that are all said off screen or by characters without mouths. It wasn't funny. Nor was a deconstruction of anything.

All we have was a not-so-wise-cracking jackass who wants to fix his face and blatantly points out the flaws of his own movie and expects us to laugh at how shitty it was. The humor is as intelligent as youtube poop I would have watched in middle school.

If you think this movie is good then you're on the wrong board(go to /b/)
>>
>>66726399
She's got some nice gams
>>
>>66726283
7-8/10 easy
Go into it with no expectations or you'll be looking for flaws
>>
Negasonic and Angel Dust should fuck
>>
>>66726394
>just as other mcu shit
uh, anon..
>>
>>66726283
Yes its a decent flick
Id say 7/10 maybe 6
But then again i am neither an autist or a contrarian
>>
>>66726627
>blatantly points out the flaws of his own movie
Literally when?
>>
>>66726749
Neg is way to small
>>
>>66726283

8/10

That bridge scene was so childish, I had no idea why adult people were laughing at it in theater.
>>
>>66726816
dat domination do
>>
>>66726283
Definitely a flick, but a good one.
>>
My IQ wasn't low enough to think it was good
>>
>>66726805
>jokes about origin story
>studio not having enough money for more x men
>>
>>66726283
As far as "Superhero" films go it's objectively an 8.5/10. I know that it's a cop-out but it doesn't take itself too seriously and that's a point in its favour. Ryan Reynolds delivered a pitch perfect Wade Wilson performance, too.
>>
>>66726943
>studio not having enough money for more x men
So? That's not the movie's flaw.
>>
>>66726604
the post you just replied to has the 10 words retard and you just gave it the free reply

u got played
>>
i started watching this yesterday and turned it off after about 20 minutes
it reminded me of an even edgier version of the mask that tried way too hard
>>
>>66727021
You sound like a faggot
>>
it's a 90 minute family guy episode.
>>
>>66727021
To be honest, Deadpool IS about trying too hard.

As far as characterization goes, this depiction of Deadpool is pretty good. At least he's not a meme-spouting reddit panderer.
>>
>>66726943
they're called jokes, you know humor?
>>
It was pretty good, I'd give it a B-.

I wouldn't expect /tv/ to like it because fedoras like it. The story was simple, the acting was alright, the action scenes were fun.
>>
Some jokes were good, some were bad , the action was good but they cranked too much violent content in just minutes so it felt really tryhard and aimless
>>
>>66726627
well, why did you go to see it in theater then ?
doesn't it occur to you that you are also a shit-swallowing dumbass ?
at least those landwhales knew beforehand they had shit taste
>>
>>66726829
Yeah honestly i sat through the first fifteen minutes worried it was going to be complete shit. But it picked up finally and some of the jokes started landing
>>
>>66727021
>edgier version of the mask
>Not knowing that the source of that movie is edgy comedy.
>>
>>66726805
>>66727269

That's pasta.
>>
>>66727021

>not even going to the theaters

Why does your opinion matter again?
>>
>>66726599
It doesn't resort to using one dimensional minority or gay characters as comic relief. So I don't think it's quite as bad as an Adam Sandler flick.

>queue shot of Mexican sleeping on the job, because mexicana are lazy. End joke/scene
>>
>>66727492
because i wasn't invested in the product and turning it off after 20 minutes didn't cost me $25 (ie it's an opinion unaffected by bias)
>>
>>66727582

Expressing disappointment in a product you didn't even buy means very little.
>>
>>66727663
ok ryan
>>
I still think there is still a considerable amount of dust airborne. Maybe we should hold our judgements until it completely comes to rests, guys.
>>
>>66726283
Colossus was really cool to be honest, probably the best portrayal of him we'll ever see. He was a smart choice by the writer to balance out Deadpool.

It was a solid 9/10, they could have gone further with the self-referential humor but I know some people don't like it for whatever reason.
>>
>>66727827
>9/10

how can you possibly believe this? I liked the movie but it was very technically safe, low ambition throughout and a lot of the humour just fell flat for me. 7/10 would be incredibly generous.

A solid 9/10 is like fucking Goodfellas.
>>
>>66727919
>goodfellas

yeah maybe the first half and then it drops to like a 6/10
>>
>>66727969
that's a fair opinion but at the same time I hope you aren't the guy who just called Deadpool a 9/10 movie.
>>
>>66728057
I am not

That anon is crazy

Sorry for the intrusion and confusion
>>
>>66726283
Fuck you I liked it.

7.5/10

Good flick that kept me entertained the whole way. Would recommend for a fun date movie. If you want something deep or very "actiony", then this won't be for you.
>>
One of the rare movies I saw multiple times in the theater because every time a friend brought up wanting to see it I said "let's go".

It was just a fun movie. A weird sort of labor of love. Felt good to watch.
>>
>>66727919

Define "technically safe" and also keep in mind "the humor felt flat for me" does not mean it did or should for everyone.

I really don't see how you could call an R rated capeshit flick with a B list lead and D list support safe. If you mean plot/cinematography... don't know what to tell you. I don't think it was Deadpool's job to push any envelopes or add anything new to cinema. This movie only had to prove the viability of the brand and R rated cape flicks and it achieved both.

It's not a cinematic masterpiece by any means, but it's really Fucking good for what it is.
>>
>>66726283
fuck no, it was a 5/10 generic super hero origin story
>>
>>66726627
>letting someone kick your seat throughout an entire movie

lol youre a little beta bitch
>>
>>66726394
the last Avengers movie I saw was like a 5/10, the onw with Ultron.
This being a 7/10 makes it considerably much better.

It is the best super hero flick Ive seen since the one with Heath Ledger as the Joker.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.