[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Max Landis here! Check out the trailer for my new movie!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: mydadkilledvicmorrowandtwokids.jpg (8 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
mydadkilledvicmorrowandtwokids.jpg
8 KB, 318x159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAwkf571wOo
>>
>>66726110
LOL SO RANDOM SO QUIRKY
>>
WHOA!

HOLD. ON.

Is he wearing a sock....

ON HIS HAND?!

Someone get this quirky, random nut outta here. He's just way too creative.
>>
Already watched it. Good cast, could be funny. Would watch. Thanks, Max!
>>
>>66726110
>American non-arthouse independent cinema
absolutely disgusting
>>
He's GAY ALRIGHT!!!! Get over it!!!
>>
What is this movie even about? All I saw was a bunch of white people acting dumb.
>>
>>66727755
fuck u
go put on your calvin klein remakes
your levis reboots
your nike blockbuster bball shoes
>>
>>66726110
Safety Not Guaranteed and The Kings of Summer were both good, so I'll give it a chance.
>>
>>66726110
Why Casey, you're too good for this. The Year of Penny wasn't supposed to go this way!
>>
>>66726110
Really disappointed it's not actually Max Landis posting this. He's bitching about the marketing budget so much I was hoping he'd actually get desperate enough to shill it here himself.
>>
>>66726110
Just get together with Josh and make Chronicle 2. For fucks sake, you're both spiraling, go back to the thing that you two actually did well and pray to god you can make it work.
>>
Looks like a companion piece to this:

http://youtu.be/YGpwxHMUndk
>>
fuck off max
>>
>>66728659
Just another "teen" movie with young adults, pretty much an unfunnier seth rogen flick
>>
Woah, this movie is using the wrong pronouns. It should be:
Him
Me
Her
Xer
Xim
Xe
Xi
Xo
Xum
>>
>RLM cameo
wow didnt expect that
>>
>>66726110
My favorite movie of your Dad's is the one where the loser college student turns into a werewolf and gets his head cut off by a helicopter
>>
>>66728821
Kek, Max is selling all all kinds of shit. He's doing fine. Josh is in the shitter big time though, so much so they made fun of him at the THR producers round table.

>>66728819
that said it looks pretty good

>>66728900
Funnily enough the original title was going to be Pronouns
>>
>>66726110
that filename
>>
i love u max landis :3
>>
>>66728947
>that said it looks pretty good
it looks fucking awful

I don't mean the story or anything, just the look of the film. Looks really, really cheap and incompetent. Much cheaper than it should look.
>>
>>66729081
To be clear I was talking about the teaser as a whole, it looks a lot better than what I expected off of his tweets relating to the marketing campaign.
>>
>>66726110
Californians are degenerates fuelled by sex and drugs

oh and this is max's coming out
>>
>It's a Max's dad decapitates Micronesian orphans episode
>>
>>66728493

Shut the fuck up, Max.
>>
MAX POST YOUR BOIPUSSY PLEASE YOU BORDERLINE WHORE
>>
File: americn alien.png (137 KB, 614x411) Image search: [Google]
americn alien.png
137 KB, 614x411
>>66726110
Looks like shit to be honest. Well it's made by Max "Can't Take The 4chan Heat" Landis
>>
>>66729428
Is he not officially out? I just assumed he was a cum dump at every Hollywood parties.
>>
>>66726110
This is legitimately bad. I didn't actually watch the trailer but I can tell it's bad
>>
I have no fucking idea what this movie is about.
>>
Why does everyone talk like you?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.