[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"White Men Are Evil And Will Rape You": The Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: jessica-jones-poster.jpg (1 MB, 1270x1428) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-poster.jpg
1 MB, 1270x1428
"White Men Are Evil And Will Rape You": The Show
>>
He's not a white man he's a purple man you stupid cunt
>>
File: 1435121671467.jpg (28 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1435121671467.jpg
28 KB, 300x351
"There's Nothing Wrong With Racial Miscigenation": The Show
>>
>>66724302

Who cares David Tennant was so good.
>>
>>66724889
he was the best thing about the series. I don't care about season 2 now because you know
>>
>>66724468
I don't have more space in my computer, so i will say KEK and goodbye.
>>
GOD I loved it when she FUCKED that RIPPED black MAN and found out he was married afterwards. It was so fucking hot and it made me so WET.
>>
>>66724944
here's your reply
>>
>>66724302
how nice of you anon to actually admit you're retarded.
>>
>>66724302
>didn't make it past ep 2

does it get any better?
>>
>>66724538
is interracial only bad when its another race having sex with a white woman? is it ok when a white guy fucks a asian chic or mexican?
>>
>>66724944
He wasnt married. Hes a widower whos wife she killed years before
Calm your cuck self down and eat some chicken tendies
>>
>>66724984
she stays unlikable all the way to the end, but Killgrave gets better. I chuckled with his antics
>don't blink until she returns
>>
>>66724944
why are you afraid of black people?
>>
>>66725022
Sorry I didn't make it past that scene because my TIGHT WHITE PUSSY was quivering for some BLACK MEAT.

Should I give the show another go? Are there any more sex scenes?
>>
>>66724984
A tiny bit. Not enough to get back into tbch. Just look upan episode summary and youll get most of it.
Put it this way, its a 13 episode season that had enough story for 7
>>
>>66725055
I'm not I LOVE black MEN. REAL MEN, not limp dick white BOYS.
>>
>>66725083
I think the entire season could be broken down to 3 episodes
>>
>>66725100
was a black person mean to you while you were growing up? did your mom date a black man once? maybe a girl you had a crush on had a black boyfriend? tell me if im getting close
>>
>>66725071

u ok?
>>
>>66724302
>White Men Are Evil And Will Rape You

>a white guy is literally the most interesting characterbasednuke
>another is a gentle simpleton that gets murdered in the most heart breaking scene on the film
>another is a scared father trying to protect his shattered family, getting killed in the process

pls
>>
>>66725212

this

/pol/ you've raped us enough, isn't it time to go back home? have mercy
>>
>>66724991
Yes.
>>
>>66725174
My dad wouldn't let me be around BIG BLACK BOYS growing up. Every time I brought one home he'd throw a hissy fit and hide in his room until they left.
I guess my desire for BIG BLACK COCK comes from that.

>>66725205
I just need my WHITE PUSSY strectched by some NIGGER DICK.
>>
>>66724302
>white men are evil and will rape you
ok lets cast a black man as that purple guy
>waaagh they are giving all the white men roles to black people
>>
"Having super powers is totally uncool" The Show
>>
I found the entire premise dumb...I'm talking about the regular people around the main characters. It's like they force themselves to not believe that a man could have mind powers just a few years after holes in the sky opened up and big ass floating dick worms crashed into buildings and a god throwing a hammer, a green monster...etc

I did like the police station scene
>>
>>66724944
>>66725071
>>66725100
>>66725268
The fuck is going on here?
>>
>>66724468
Good point
>>
>>66725323
dude is butthurt a girl he has a crush on dated a black guy.
>>
>>66724991
Black Male White Female has the highest rate of failure and one of the lowest marriage rates but also the highest divorce rate.

It's also the most prevalent in films yet more successful and abundant relationships like Latino Male/White Female or White Male/Asian Female are either nonexistent or rare.

Basically BM/WF is laughable but it's continually put in movies because of white guilt.
>>
>>66725312
The police station scene was pretty great. I had a lot of hope for the show after that, but it all went downhill. I thought the ending was pretty atrocious
>>
>>66725212
Wait, isn't Bazooka in this series? He's literally White Man: The Stereotype. Aaaaand he's abusive towards the blonde.
>>
>>66725323
Autism flair, just let him be
>>
I don't care what /tv/ says I think her feet are sexy

Especially her soles

I want to slather them with my tongue

>SLATHER
>>
>>66725390
yeah that ending was shit. I liked the house set up and all of the manipulated people things from Killgrave. Lots of great scenes like that hermetically sealed room ..but dropped in a pile of shit.
>>
I wish I had a BIG BLACK MEATBAT to suck on right now. My panties are DRENCHED.
>>
>>66725481
just keking at this dude. I know it's some over weight dude with greasy fingers laughing at his own epic posts in a dark room that smells
>>
>>66725367

We're not talking about marriage, you little freakazoid

And TV relationships never adhered themselves to representing real life statistics
>>
>>66725367
lol it's not being pushed because of "white guilt", it's being pushed because Hollywood jews have a weird, antagonistic relationship with the rest of the country and beat off to the fantasy of white gentiles getting cucked by blacks
>>
>>66725367
You do realize this relationship is canon correct?
They are married with a kid in the comics. Believe it or not the writers did not consider your feelings one way or the other when they wrote it
>>
I'll only watch S2 if David Ten-Inch is resurrected.
>>
>>66726095
>David Ten-Inch
That's the hot black guy right? Not saying it surprises me how big he is, but where did you get that information?
>>
>>66726090
the comic writer is a fat jew with the same racial cuck fetish that his hollywood cousins have
>>
>>66726040
I guess all the hollywood jews are the kids that are constantly posting on 4chan. Their obsession with the meme is sad
>>
>>66726151
hollywood blatantly and aggressively pushes it, then 4chan talks about it. just like 4chan talks about every other noticeable pattern in tv and movies. i dont understand why your type is so insistent on pretending it's not happening or shouldnt be talked about for some reason. hollywood obviously feels very strongly about this meme, and it's worth talking about for that reason alone
>>
>>66726040
>muh Jews

Doesn't matter, you faggots are still complacent.

>>66726090
Then tell me magical cuck.

Was it NECESSARY to have several full blown sex scenes in the show?

How were they important to the plot?
>>
>>66725212
>b-b-but muh kikes
>>
>>66724977
first time I've legitimately giggled at a trip, nice. And a solid opinion to boot. Living proof not all tripfags are human trash.
>>
>>66726231
>i dont understand why your type is so insistent on pretending it's not happening or shouldnt be talked about for some reason
I don't care either way to be honest. But it's one thing to bring up the relationship...it's a different story when some faggot shitposts multiple times about black cock in the same thread

to be honest it says more about the shitposter being triggered then anything. I remember when months ago /pol/ was fucked with making cuck and all that shit. Pretty funny seeing the butthurt bleeding to other places, but it's lame, Get over it. Get a new meme
>>
>>66725022
>whos wife she killed
The guys knowingly fucks his wife murderer? Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>66726351
to be fair he didn't fuck her after he found out iirc.
>>
>>66726286
Maybe something to do with the fact that its a show trying to be edgy and show how better netflix is for shows. So it has the main protaganist have sex with her future husband? Seriously anon stop crying salty tears and realize not everything is about the jewish conspiracy to make you confused and uncomfortable
>>
>>66726393
I didn't watch the show so I assume she killed his wife while she was under Killgrave's control, right?
>>
>>66726332
I get what you're saying. The people complaining loudest are probably the same cucks pushing it in the first place. But it's still a really weird phenomenon that is being aggressively pushed by a huge industry that influences popular culture, and outside of a few sexually confused 4chan shitposters everyone is politely pretending not to notice it. the whole phenomenon and everything surrounding it is just beyond strange
>>
>>66726468
Yes
>>
Simpson was right.

Would not mind seeing him somewhere else. Definitely the best part of the show. Trish was good, too. Kilgrave was amazing, but IMO did not get enough screen time.

The show needed a few cases, so there is a resolution to at least something at the end of an episode, without that, as just one story, it is way too decompressed.
>>
>>66726408
>Jewish conspiracy

I made no mention of such a thing.

You lap it up all on your own.

>Ugh anon, they're married! You mean you DON'T enjoy steamy hot interracial sex scenes that have nothing to do with the plot? You're such a BIGOT!

See?
>>
>>66724302
There's only one rapist on the show, and the two other most evil characters are both women - One a lesbian.
>>
File: 1431551292289.webm (621 KB, 380x332) Image search: [Google]
1431551292289.webm
621 KB, 380x332
>>66726523
I didn't realize she was Trinity until the 3rd or 4th episode
>>
>>66726519
Yeah no your still getting buttblasted over nothing. Its two characters who are romantically interlinked in the source material. Shes supposed to be a gritty private detective type. Omg she had sex? So out of character and out of no where.
Again you're just angry at a completely legetimate part of the show. Now if he was just some random character or even one they turned black ( looking at your supergirl) then you'd have a point
>>
>>66726652
wait is supergirl black now? Is it still on cbs?
>>
>>66726702
Apparently jimmy olsen is now Jamal olsen. I didnt watch it so im going on word of mouth
>>
File: xa8YTl1.jpg (67 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
xa8YTl1.jpg
67 KB, 612x612
Why don't you like my show anon?
>>
>>66726652
You're right anon.

I just don't see the point in sex scenes.

I'll just stick to shows and movies that aren't trying to pander to cuckolds.
>>
Is there a straight woman alive who wouldn't consent to sex with David Tennant?

I'm male and I would
>>
>>66726991
at least learn what the meme means. Watching 2 people having sex does not make you a cuck...unless you're in the relationship.
>>
>>66726991
Hey man whatever you got to do whatever you have to to save face. But at least try to attack actual cuckold shows in the future
>>
yes, /pol/blr, everything is a racial issue
>>
>>66725367
>This bitter
They weren't going to fuck you anyway anon. Put the statistics away.
>>
>>66724302

thanks for reminding me that i need to finish this gem.

finally, a decent marvel series besides daredevil.
>>
>>66724302
I don't get the hate. Maybe I'm jaded, but in the current climate of TV, this seemed less like it was pushing a SJW agenda than most other TV shows.
>>
>>66725367

how can white men be this fucking bitter when every black man could marry a white woman and there'd still be a huge crop of white women left over??

>Latino Male/White Female
>White Male/Asian Female

literally, these are couples no one gives a shit about - as you mentioned, they're so common that they would add NOTHING to the story or conversation. your butthurt is the reason these shows keep featuring black/white interracial couples. just one bm/wf couple gets a series so much more attention than usual whether for better or worse. as long as blacks remain a cultural sexual taboo, this will be the case.
>>
File: Kilgrave-Screaming.jpg (124 KB, 1365x649) Image search: [Google]
Kilgrave-Screaming.jpg
124 KB, 1365x649
>>66724302
BUT THAT'S WRONG JESSICCCAAAAAAA
>>
>>66724927
Rumor says he's coming back, nigga.
>>
>>66727014
>Is there a straight woman alive who wouldn't consent to sex with David Tennant?
No.
>>
>>66728959
>Latino Male/White Female
>common

Where the fuck was I when this happened?
>>
>>66728825

You must be pretty new here if you're honestly still speaking in terms of rational logic. Nigger-lover.
>>
File: 1448775853578.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1448775853578.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
File: 1448821643621.webm (1 MB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1448821643621.webm
1 MB, 957x540
>>66730852
>>
>>66728825
It really wasn't that SJW. There was a line here and there like, "Ugh, men in power are toxic," or something to that extent, but it ultimately meant nothing because Kilgrave had literally all the power until he done fucked up at the end.
>>
>>66730889
>It really wasn't that SJW

Let's go through the list.

>feminist main hero
>white male evil villain
>villain is Doctor Who, a favorite among tumblr
>white male villain uses rape against hero which is portrayed as absolutely worse than death
>5 unnecessary long winded interracial sex scenes with black side kick
>black man is a strong buck who is very smart and morns the death of a wife he apparently loved and was faithful to
>all secondary white characters are portrayed as incompetent or redneck stereotype
>white brother and sister family fuck each other and are both insane
>gay characters are everywhere
>gay marriage and divorce are issues explored
>gay main lawyer was gender swapped from the comic turning a proud straight white man into a cold lesbian woman
>secondary white male villian goes through a journey unlike a stereotypical MRA:
>unconfident white male gets mind controlled then falls in love with a woman but gets too clingy and demanding, forces her to adopt his thinking or else causes her to have conflicts wit h her female friend eventually goes off the deep end attacking both woman out of pure hate
>he literally takes red pills to make himself stronger, the more he takes the more vicious and irrational he gets
>when the woman tries to take the red pills it nearly kills her showing how bullshit it is
>>
>>66730961
>he had this saved to a document ready to copy and paste
Chill, bro.
>>
>>66731018
I just typed this out you idiot
>>
>>66724302
I'm a delicate fuckwit : the post
>>
I wish pol would leave.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.