[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bollywood horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: Khushigham.png (648 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Khushigham.png
648 KB, 1280x544
What's your favorite scary movies from Bollywood?
>>
POO
>>
MY
>>
LOO
>>
UP
>>
AND
>>
>>66715323
that scene with the designated shitting street
>>
Are you telling me having any kind of discussion around the biggest film industry in the world is impossible here? Come on guys this isn't /pol/..
>>
>>66715323
Post more Indian woman. I wish I married one.
>>
>>66716106
kek
but seriously
I haven't seen any non-musical bollywood
do they sing in their horror movies?
>>
>>66716106
Because the average Bollywood is complete dogshit for western consumers.
Seriously, I can understand the fact that the cultural references, setting and even the plot is often completely alien to me as a nonindian viewer, but they have this habit of extreme overacting which is just unbearable to watch. And of course the plots are often soap-opera tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
>>66716523
>>
>>66716523
I had an indian gf. You don't want one as a non-indian. They ensure maximum drama.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
I don't think they have cinema showers over there.
>>
>>66715323
What's that crap on her hands?
>>
>>66718078
you forgot the musical parts, I fucking hate them
>>
>>66718338
Bracelets made of poo
>>
>>66718235
Or showers in general.
>>
>>66718414
Yeah, they overdo them as well indeed, but I mean I can still throw that on 'cultural differences'. But not the acting. The acting is often just plain abysmal
>>
>>66717539
>>66718078
Check out Talaash if you want a murder mystery. It's really western-y. Pretty okay.

Check out Wazir if you want another more gloomy western-y film.

In my opinion Hollywood is just as overacting, just in different ways. Especially with this shitty superhero trend.

Also, fuck you
>>
>>66718770
Look, I'm bloody interested in India, I love the epics and upanishads, and their history is really interesting. But Bollywood is often just fucking awful man. And the overacting in Indian movies is different. The amount of closeups and 'dramatic music' makes the whole thing so over the top, it's just impossible to take it serious for any moment
>>
>>66718338
the scene takes place in a DSS, she was wiping
>>
>>66718870
I get the feeling you've only watched 90's Shah Rukh Khan movies. Bollywood is more diverse than you think, especially after 2000.
>>
>>66719092
I've especially seen a lot of relatively modern Salman Khan movies due to >>66718206, but I guess i could try your suggestions
>>
File: imahunter.jpg (16 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
imahunter.jpg
16 KB, 630x420
>people still think Bollywood constitutes all of Indian cinema
It's like thinking only capeshit comes out of America
>>
>>66719549
>Implying Tollywood and such are better
Maybe that's even more hysterical
>>
File: Court_%28film%29_POSTER.jpg (23 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Court_%28film%29_POSTER.jpg
23 KB, 250x375
>>66719695
>implying I meant any of the other regional industries
Commercial popular flicks will always be shit
Indie films have seen a recent boom in India
>>
>>66718870
You must QUIT the north indian shit fest happening there. Check out the south movies, less drama, less clichéd, and of course incredible plotline.
I'll suggest you some.
1. Aadukalam
2. Soodhu kavum
3. Aaranya kaandam
4. Vishwaroopam
5. Hey ram
>>
>>66719549
Name some good indian films then, and no Ray or Ghatak please
The only passable ones that I've seen were Court, Lunchbox and Black (which is a complete ripoff of The Miracle Worker)
>>
>>66719695
Tollywood has much better plot lines than northies clichéd cringe worthy dramas featuring honey Singh and atif aslam. Basically you guys are buttfucked with muzzies juggling with your industry and recreating and making a degenerate shit fest. Literally every song starting is "Maula maula" lmao. Can you guys think of anything NEW?
>>
>>66720402
Aval by PMA Azeez
>>
>>66720133
>>66720367
thanks!
>>
>>66720630
Just dont thank me until you watch any of the movie i suggested. come back after that,bro. And no problemo!
>>
>>66720586
I was talking about modern films m8
But I'll watch it anyway
>>
>>66715323
The one where the cow is the serial killer.

They put the director in jail for making it.
>>
>>66721712
fucking source
>>
>>66721682
Ship of Theseus
LSD
Nainsukh
Tasher Desh
>>
>>66721869
Thanks, can't find a rip of Nainsukh but I'm downloading the others
>>
>>66722105
It's on karagarga
>>
>>66722148
cool, I usually watch on ptp first because my ratio is better there
>>
Only ever seen one bollywood movie period: Yamla Pagla Deewana 2. It was pretty refreshing actually. Nice try trying to convince me that Sunny Deol isn't a manlet though
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.