[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit this actually fucking scared me. It was the first dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
holy shit this actually fucking scared me. It was the first dream depiction that actually felt like a dream
>>
pussy
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>66702082

its spooky though
>>
pleb
>>
>>66702099
Why? Because the thing is white instead of the black bulls Louie usually dreams about?
>>
Uncanny valley is a bitch. Underused in psychological horror.
>>
I've literally had a nightmare where that exact thing came busting into my bedroom. Only time I've ever woken up screaming

maybe me and Louie are tormented by the same demon
>>
>>66702182
maybe you're just a bitch

fucking queer
>>
>>66702062
>scary
Nope.

>felt like a dream
Not at all.
>>
>>66702062
It was probably a dream where his wife was actually attracted to him
>>
>>66702182

fun fact, if you ever think you are in a dream and want to make sure, just look at your hands. Your brain cant dream them for some reason and they always look like these shitty sloppy glitchy pieces of shit

also, people in dreams dont really have faces for the most part
>>
>>66702254
>Your brain cant dream them for some reason and they always look like these shitty sloppy glitchy pieces of shit
literally what
Advise is that you look at your hands and count your fingers or look at the time in several clocks with hands to make sure everything is in order.
>>
>>66702062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_Ys3BO_4M
>>
File: sad.gif (488 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
488 KB, 500x232
>>66702196
why would you say such things
>>
>>66702378
who the fuck can do all that in a dream?
>>
>>66702254
Awareness triggers are not universal, but they do work a lot of the time just based on remembering to do a planned action.

>>66702414
Practice
>>
>>66702386
I forgot this shit sounded this good. Wtf happened to kid cudi man.
>>
>>66702489

He got sober.
>>
it scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it and yeah it was very dreamy. I know the cuck memes have made discussion about the show impossible but it's one of my favorites and I think it's actually one of the best shows on TV
>>
>>66702489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OXezoICOvs
he's as good as he's ever been
>>
>>66702254
if you do that enough your brain will learn how to dream hands, i used to not be able to dream clocks or mirrors but i can now since i had used those triggers so much, i now rely on biting my lip or index finger
>>
louis ck's nightmare is being assaulted by the personification of little white dicks
>>
>>66702159
I spy another IT guy
>>
>>66702903
LMAO is this a joke? Cudi is trash now, he should have never left GOOD
>>
>TINY DONGS
>cuts to Louie
I hadn't laugh this much in months. Enjoying this moment with my fellow fa/tv/irgins is one of this year's highligths
>>
>>66702903
wtf is this shit

cudis first album was fucking great. i loved smoking up like a loser degen to it.

this sounds like he forgot how good music sounds
>>
File: newcops.jpg (352 KB, 1000x1481) Image search: [Google]
newcops.jpg
352 KB, 1000x1481
This feels like a dream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
>>66702254
kek

>tfw falling nightmares all the time
the worst shit
>>
>Become aware you're in a dream
>Instantly wake up
I WAS GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN YOU FUCKING JACKANAPES
>>
>>66704725
Tip: when that happens, look at your feet and spin around slowly until it doesn't feel like you're waking up anymore.
I tried it once and it worked but I looked away too soon and woke up. Haven't had an opportunity to try it since
>>
>>66702062
is that from the louie tv show? only seen the first 3 seasons
>>
>>66702414
They're called reality checks, and the more you do them in real life, the more likely you are to repeat that behavior pattern in a dream.
>>
>>66703374
>i used to not be able to dream clocks or mirrors
Yeah I can too now, light switches are also perfectly functional in most of my dreams these days.
>>
File: louis-c-k.png (163 KB, 317x589) Image search: [Google]
louis-c-k.png
163 KB, 317x589
>>66702062
D R O P P E D
>>
>>66703374
>i now rely on biting my lip or index finger
To see if it hurts? I wonder if that would even work for me, I got stabbed in a dream I'll never forget because it literally hurt like hell.
>>
>>66704725
Not even a warning your getting woken up? no loud rushing sound? You're not supposed to be conscious in your dreams, its the time you're brain tries to go about its important business, so it will always try and wake you up. The most common way is with a fear response, a lot of people experience a sound as if a train is rushing by literally right by their ears. Its scary but if you ignore it and maybe spin on the spot a little you can overcome it and stay in your lucid dream state.
>>
this "corno" meme of tv is so forced, it isn'nt funny anymore
>>
>>66707030
>paternal
doesn't mean shit
>>
>>66702254
>>66702378

I tried reading, but now I can read in dreams. Now, pushing my fingers through my palms is the thing. Lucid dreaming is mostly wasted on me, desu. I usually just use it to do Naruto jutsu. Although on one occasion I asked to see 'the true nature of things'. I sank below the surface of the earth, and at its centre there was just darkness and various forgotten mechanical parts. So there you go - the Earth (or reality?) is a great machine that was left to decay.
>>
File: the passion of joan of arc.jpg (133 KB, 1422x1080) Image search: [Google]
the passion of joan of arc.jpg
133 KB, 1422x1080
>>66707034
>that one time i got shot in the back of the head while dreaming
>>
Should I consider picking up watching Louie again? I got bored around the time he was chasing the Hungarian woman but it did have some great moments.
>>
File: Mr_and_Mrs_Human_Being.jpg (48 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Mr_and_Mrs_Human_Being.jpg
48 KB, 400x600
>>66702062
looks like The Human Being from Community
>>
>>66707030
how are you in every thread

also can you do some of my favourite actors?

christian bale
naomi watts
peter lawrence
cate blanchett
paul dano
michael fassabender
>>
>>66707465
*peter o'toole
>>
>>66702254
>also, people in dreams dont really have faces for the most part
how shitty are your dreams?
>>
>>66707228
This happened to me and I remember tasting and feeling blood coming into my mouth from the new hole in the back of my head right before waking up. Fucked up shit
>>
>>66707465
none of them

check www.ethnicelebs.com
>>
>>66707212
>on one occasion I asked to see 'the true nature of things'
Nigga you never go full lucid. I often hear the faint sound of war drums in the distance of my lucid dreams. My Dad has always said never follow them though.
>>
>>66702182
Maybe the demon only targets cucks
>>
>>66702062
I haven't seen this episode, but that thing looks like Grimbo from that one JonTron...
>>
>>66707738
If I ever hear them, there is no chance that I won't follow them - however dreadful an idea that might be. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back.
>>
>>66707957
>>
>>66702903
This album has been ridiculed by everybody
>>
>>66702254
This is completely false but whatever
>>
Is Louis worth watching or is it actually cuck shit?
>>
>>66709178
It's a good show. No one really talks about it because it always derails into that stupid meme
>>
>>66709178
>Falling this hard for the memes

People actually do this?
>>
>>66709178

It rarely if ever deals with cuckolding, that just got blown out of proportion due to fags spamming some of his standup on an hourly basis, most episodes are self-contained by they may show back later on and they usually deal with him raising his daughters, hardships of standup or how shitty he is with relationships, the parker posey episodes were excellent and heart breaking
>>
>>66702196
you dont sound like a nice person
i hope you arent this mean in real life
>>
>>66702254
>also, people in dreams dont really have faces for the most part
yes they do, and actually those are all faces that really exist and if you see a strange face in a dream it is possibly one you've seen on the street or somewhere
If you cant see faces in dreams there might be something wrong with your brains
>>
File: stranger danger.jpg (93 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
stranger danger.jpg
93 KB, 1067x800
>>66703769
IT wasn't uncanny valley though. IT was just a clown. Sure some of them are in UV but not that one. That one was just fucking creepy like pedo rape mode creepy. It is the fear of "STRANGER DANGER".
>>
>>66702062
>It was the first dream depiction that actually felt like a dream
You need to watch some David Lynch.
>>
>>66709400

He was actually on the show and did a really clever mindfuck
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.