[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he killed almost thousand of fucking ruskies over a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4050x6000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4050x6000
Why did he killed almost thousand of fucking ruskies over a single dog? I don't get it
>>
>>66687300
Because he's back.
>>
>>66687300
Thanks for the spoiler.
>>
You must be a nigger.
>>
>>66687300
>he missed the part about getting mysterious messages on his answering machine
>>
>>66687300
#Ruskielivesmatter
>>
>>66687300
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
He once killed a man with a pencil...
>>
Because he liked that dog.
>>
>former hitman
>killed a fuck load of people on your final job to get out of the life
>put ruskies on the map
>wife dies
>your last gift from her is a dog
>bond with dog because it's all you have besides Willem Dafoe
>ruskie's asshole kid kills your dog, steals your car, and puts a baseball bat through your other car
>this kid's family would still be slinging and doing petty crime if it wasn't for you
>his dad sends people to kill you
>drags you back into the life
>all you want to do is kill him
>his dad's henchmen get in the way

I don't know why OP
>>
>>66687454
...a fucking...pencil.
>>
File: 1449301708836.jpg (62 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1449301708836.jpg
62 KB, 500x514
A nice dog's life is much more valuable than that of a thousand Russians. It's a known fact.
>>
File: Pencil killer.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Pencil killer.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>66687454
>>66687547
That's a lie, that just happens in chinese cartoons.
>>
>>66687300
I guess you missed the part where they stole his car too?
>>
>>66687798

BASED CHROLLO
A
S
E
D

C
H
R
O
L
L
O
>>
>>66687300
its not THAT good of a movie
>>
>>66687300
because they ran out of ruskies
>>
>Your son took that from me. STOLE that from me. KILLED THAT FROM ME!
>>
>>66687798
It's from the new TG's season?
>>
>>66687300
woman, nigger or sandnigger detected
>>
Dog even shat on his floor.
Fucking did him a favor
>>
>>66687300
I would genocide the entire country if one tracksuit wearing slav even kicked my dog.

John Wick is the hero we need.
>>
>>66688453
I remember clearly that the dog shat outside
>>
>>66688453
I guess in a roundabout way the ground outside is everyone's floor

because thats where he shit, outside, on the grass
>>
>walks into a bumping-ass club
>doesn't start dancing

I found that a little hard to believe
>>
>The Pest got into the underground automotive business
Ultimate scam artist
>>
>>66688142
Fuck you Togashi! Give us closure!
>>
>>66688296
It's from HXH
>>
>>66688296
what the fuck is TG

That pic it's from Hunter x Hunter you uncultured nigger
>>
>>66688949
He means Kyoto Ghoulies
>>
>>66687300
autism, people are morally bankrupt and think it's ok to kill humans over a worthless dog
>>
Because John's reasoning is that the dog was his last gift from his now deceased wife, given to help him grieve. When Iosef killed the dog, John felt that the one respite from his grief was taken away, thus sending him on the war path.
I believe that his quest for vengeance is a little bit deeper than just that. I believe John was trying to avenge the death of his wife. You see, John clearly shows a tendency to seek vengeance when someone he cares about has been harmed. When Viggo kills Marcus after Iosef's death, John seeks vengeance against him. The confrontation between Viggo and John has nothing to do with the dog's death.
John's wife, Helen, died from Cancer, this is a fact made clear in the film. The kind of death John is used to is most often caused by someone else. When someone he knows dies, there's usually someone to blame. With Helen's death, John had no one to take out his anger on, no one to make pay. He was left a lost and broken man.
When Iosef killed Daisey, the last remnant of John's wife, John decided to make him the object of his wrath. Finally he had an outlet for the pain. Once Viggo and all his men were dead, and John had no more vengeance to dispense, he was able to move on. He picks up a new dog, which to me shows that he didn't really care so much about daisy, but what she represented. This also shows him letting go of his grief, walking down the street he and his wife had their first date, now a new man.
>>
As if you need an excuse to murder Russians.
>>
Why is the club scene so perfect bros?

Any other films with good nightclub scenes. Besides Collateral
>>
>>66687300
one american mans dog>1000 russians>10000 japanese>100000 germans
>>
>>66690120
>implying slavs are people
>implying vatniks are worth any value above zero
>>
>>66690020
Blade opening
>>
>>66689742
>a well written and coherent answer in /tv/
I must be in the wrong site
>>
>>66687300
>PRRRIIIIIIICELESS
>>
File: puppers.jpg (2 MB, 2492x2492) Image search: [Google]
puppers.jpg
2 MB, 2492x2492
>>66687300

>Not willing to kill Russian fucking shits for taking your pupper away from you
>>
>>66689742
Interesting interpretation
>>
>>66689742
You're missing the fact that he wasn't trying to succeed. He was committing suicide, he was just too good to die. It's really obvious after Viggo pulls the knife on him. He just stares at it for a moment, then lets Viggo stab him.
>>
>>66690020
The Raid 2
>>
>>66690836

i dont trust people that dont like puppers
>>
I like the cliche of a man having his family killed and then seeking revenge, like Max Payne or the Punisher. Any more movies like this?
>>
>>66687300
If I lived in a world where police didn't respond to reports gunshots I'd probably kill a few people I don't like too
>>
>>66691127
skin trade

dolf, pearlman and jaa
>>
Why was the OST so good, lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kATLe0KIrZY
>>
>implying he needed a reason to kill a bunch of commie crooks
>>
>>66689742
5/10 try mentioning reddit more
>>
>>66687300
>slavshits
>humans
>>
>>66687300
was special dog, gift from dead wife
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.