[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judging by the newest episode. Do you think they are trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: beff.jpg (9 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
beff.jpg
9 KB, 277x182
Judging by the newest episode. Do you think they are trying to wrap up the show and be done with it? It's gotten to the point where they all reached the max character development. Dennis is full on psychopathic now. Mac fully realizes he is a homosexual. Dee understands that she always gets shitted on. Frank age and health is being referenced more and more, foreshadowing his death on the show. Charlie is becoming more and more the third wheel of the group and is seen usually being the follower.
>>
I thought the same thing last night. While it's a shame that they'll probably be wrapping things up soon, it's very interesting to see how the characters have changed over the years.
>>
they are signed for one or two more seasons so its probably close but not quite there
>>
>>66681245
I think they're signed for one more season currently.

It could be
>>
nah they've got more seasons coming
god will end up sending them back to earth because hell is too good for them or something
>>
what will the finale be? The Gang Goes to Prison? The Gang Gets Themselves Killed?
>>
>>66681245

I'm hoping they'll be good/normal people for at least part of the last season.
>>
File: 1418845764561.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418845764561.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>it's a charlie day starts thinking about his career getting typecast so his character suddenly stops being a weirdo loser and starts acting like the smug detached one of the group episode
>>
>>66681368
>>66681354
That would be cool. Like they have some sort of epiphany and grow up.
>>
>>66681245

I really hope gay mac stays

>mac goes full boy george
>>
>>66681354
Maybe the gang gets killed but I highly doubt they would end it the same way as Seinfeld when it's already compared to Seinfeld so much.
>>
>>66681378
yeah why is charlie the straight man of the group now? it makes no sense
>>
>>66681378
>it's a Mac suddenly becomes the level headed smart one of the group episode
>>
>>66681378
and glenn is going the complete opposite route
>>
>>66681351
The reveal will be that it's a cop or something, they're wearing robes because they've just been fished out of the water and the light will be headlights or something, it's not gonna be God
>>
>>66681354
I can see them having an ending so they can make the occasional episode later. Think it would be great to see them make another episode in 10 - 20 years to see how much they've changed.
>>
>>66681690
>10-20 years layer
Dennis already looks like he's 50
>>
>>66681482
He's always had moments of clarity. Think about the episodes that focus on him, like The Nightman Cometh all the way through Charlie Work. I think in the other episodes, the perception of him is through the rest of the gang's skewed reality.
>>
>>66681718
Nightman Cometh was fine because it was about Charlie channeling all his creative energy in a way that was still really weird to everyone else.
Carlie Work was where they jumped the shark, to be honest. It's pretty much just a self-congratulatory reddit-fellating episode.
>>
Anyone else notice in the last few moments of the last episode, Dee yelled "ROB!!" ?
>>
>>66681354

I don't want a finale. I want a quiet, not too quirky episode as a send off. Like the gang hits the road.
>>
File: 1456948405238.png (236 KB, 390x410) Image search: [Google]
1456948405238.png
236 KB, 390x410
>>66681245
It's about time. This show jumped the shark when Mac got fat. It was a fun run but it's way past it's due date.
>>
>>66681708

im pretty sure they're ageing him up as part of the character

he looked fine in fargo
>>
>>66681351
I wanna see an entire season of the gang exploring and having adventures in hell.
>>
>>66681351
>>66681607

They have been in purgatory all along, calling it. A big Lost themed fuck you episode is next.
>>
>>66681751
There are other episodes too. He's always quirky and eccentric, but not always a glue huffing moron. I'm saying that's how the gang views him though, and it's in these select episodes that we glimpse the true character of Charlie.

Also, you don't like Charlie Work? The fug? Why would it be "reddit"? Because it's a tracking shot? Honestly, I thought it was one of the best TV episodes in terms of technical skill.
>>
>>66681354
They watch a man getting mugged and do nothing to help him.
Every character they ever met testifies against them and they go to jail
>>
>>66681245
watching the last episode i thought it was the series finale had to google to make sure. that said it would of made a great finale
>>
>>66681378
I mean in the previous episode he was drinking paint and torturing a dwarf he kidnapped, so I wouldn't exactly agree that he's trying to be normal
>>
File: cia.jpg (7 KB, 129x175) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
7 KB, 129x175
>>66681915

Now that'd be original.
>>
>>66681772
Whose rob?
>>
Lets be real though, the 2 parter is going to end with someone switching a light or something and like a group of Cruise cops just looking at them weird.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.