[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's good to watch on acid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8
File: acid.jpg (96 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
96 KB, 700x394
what's good to watch on acid?
>>
>>66669723
Nothing, go for a walk and interact with strangers. The most fun I've had
>>
>>66669746
This
Don't glue yourself to a tv while tripping play music or something jeez
>>
>>66669723
Degenerate filth like you need to be exterminated
>>
Nothing.

You go out and go on adventures with a sober minder while wearing headphones who then brings you back into the house when it starts bubbling you over.

Try and climb a small tree you won't regret it
>>
>>66669723
Gspard noe
>>
>>66669723
Trees
>>
There will be plenty of time for nature, but if you wanna take a break from that Enter The Void was literally made to be viewed under the influence of psychedelic drugs. Its not for the faint of heart though, it will take you for a ride.
>>
>>66669723
Go into the countryside with friends
>>
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

thanks for making a useless thread for checking the get

>>66666666
>>
Eraserhead
>>
Beyond The Black Rainbow also has some great visuals and a scene that really accurately portrays ego death, but the entire movie has a pretty tense tone that may be too anxiety inducing if you're tripping. Definitely worth a watch at some point though if you're interested in the psychedelic experience
>>
Holy Mountain
>>
>within 2 minutes multiple people mention going out and interacting with trees while wearing headphones

my niggas

also this thread is academic anyway since LSD-25 sold today is really just LSA.

People should just google PF Tek and work in a sterilized environment for a good alternative.
>>
>>66669786

Yeah like I'm going to go on an adventure outside when its 15 out
>>
>>66669963
>Yeah like I'm going to go on an adventure outside when its 15 out

Still worth it just bundle up. Trust the people in this thread. Adventure.
>>
>>66669946

that is completely wrong

most acid sold is 25i-nbome or some variation on that
>>
>>66669857
Honestly the best experiences I've ever had while tripping were a breezy summer day in the grassy Missouri countryside and a warm night in Nevada's desert hills respectively. Hiking in the woods is fun and all but wears me out quickly when I'm tripping.

and DUDE FROZEN GRAPES LMAO
>>
>>66670004
That would be seriously uncomfortable imo. If the weather was that shitty I'd rather hunker down with some good media and just take 10 minute breaks to sit outside at most
>>
I never understood why moot never gave us a drug board. As shitty as this community has become its still leagues better than 420chan. It was probably cause moot was a supreme gentleman straightedge, but having a drug board would at least contain us from the rest of the fedoras.

Of course asians literally look down on drug use as a crime worse than incest rape so Hiro will never give us one either...
>>
>>66669723
Neon Genesis Evangelion or Its such a beautiful day.
>>
>>66670005
>that is completely wrong
>most acid sold is 25i-nbome or some variation on that

so it isn't completely wrong at all. we are both saying that it isn't LSD-25 but rather another similarly acting chemical analogue.
>>
>>66670005
street acid in shitsville maybe, plenty of real stuff on dmn
>>
>>66670270
why do asains so against drugs?
>>
>>66670328
>why do asains so against drugs?

The British got them all addicted to opium and then started a war with them over it.
>>
Fear and loathing
>>
If anyone does a PF Tek I highly recommend using a mask and gloves, your breath will contaminate samples.
>>
>>66670320
You said it was fucking LSA which is a completely different drug with very different effects. You were wrong and he was right, nbomes are cheap as shit and even dirty hippies from the 70s can't tell the difference if you don't tell them what it is beforehand so they've totally taken over the psychedelic drug market

>>66670321
Thats the only way to get legit LSD at this point but I honestly don't even think its worth the price compared to nbomes
>>
I watched Fear and Loathing a couple of days ago while on acid. Shit was fucking amazing !
>>
>>66670407
>You said it was fucking LSA which is a completely different drug with very different effects. You were wrong and he was right, nbomes are cheap as shit and even dirty hippies from the 70s can't tell the difference if you don't tell them what it is beforehand so they've totally taken over the psychedelic drug market

I disagree that LSA is a different drug it is literally an analogue. Both are alkaloids of the Ergine family.

But I agree that most things sold as acid are just research chemicals from China.

That's why you gotta learn your PF Tek, psychonauts
>>
Any movie you want to think more deeply about.
>>
>>66670407
I found nbomes fucked with my bodies ability to regulate heat, I got hot and cold swings. Nothing uncomfortable at all, but it was a little distracting.
>>
>>66670583
I actually enjoyed that aspect of nbomes. I liked to pay attention to those strange effects that other drugs don't give you. It makes it more interesting.

Did you ever hear the squish sounds follow you everywhere? I only hear those on nbomes,
>>
>>66670668
Maybe, it's been over a year since I last did any. I will say double dropping those fuckers is a hell of a trip though. Ive seen some shit. Like going through the Star Gate in 2001 just walking down the stairs.
>>
Transformers the animated movie (1986)

Its colorful and has music through out
>>
>>66670789
I'm backwards. My nbome trips are super real and concretely based on reality, while my acid/shroom trips tend to still be based in reality, but an extremely complex interpretation of it.
>>
>>66669746
This
>>
Is OP still here?
>>
>>66670887
>Is OP still here?

we have reason to believe he is in a tree famalamadingdong
>>
>>66670913
>4chan user with access to psychedelics
>an outdoorsy person
>>
>>66670887
yep. watching cosmos for now
>>
>>66670930
Would you like music? I've got a rec you'd probably like a lot. Your original post actually inspired me to dig it out and listen to it again.
>>
File: 150611A-Sagan.jpg (106 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
150611A-Sagan.jpg
106 KB, 1500x900
>>66670930
There is no possible way you'll be able to sustain this if you're high on acid but goodluck
>>
i saw that modern time travel movie. the organic scenes were pretty trippy, nice textures.
>>
Pink Floyd's "Live At Pompeii". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnC7TdkRnP4
>>
aerial america
>>
>>66670954
ok
>>66670979
seen it many times, but this is the first time on acid. it's comfy
>>
>>66671083
"The Moon Rang Like a Bell" by Hundred Waters. Perfect for a good trip. If you have Spotify, then stream the album. If you don't, here are my (trippy) highlights from the record.

Innocent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCnepe3YBY

Cavity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ph13QzfQHU

Out Alee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_NbU-na78
>>
>>66671083
Don't get this - materialist astronomy can be awe-inspiring but it's not what acid's for

So much more to the universe than that, let it in!
>>
Not even joking. Cloudy With a Chance of meatballs 2 .

Poignant commentary on our crippling dependence on technology, the use of religion in 3rd world countries as a too forl by the elite, a jarring deconstruction of factory farms, and it's all wrapped up in a pretty, fun package. The visuals this movie provides are fantastic, especially close to the end. I highly recommend watching it when tripping.
>>
>>66669723

Jacobs Ladder
>>
>>66669746
>go for a walk

/thread
>>
>>66671148
>he's never done astronomy on acid
>>
File: 2.jpg (303 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
303 KB, 691x1024
Probably this, I watched it stoned, almost had no idea what was going on but it was perfect. Looks amazing, too.
>>
>>66671500
I never saw that, I was planning to smoke one and watch a movie now, thx 4 tip
>>
>>66672267
WHOA WHAT

THIS SOUNDS AMAZING
>>
>>66672355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URq7m3-SOtA
>>
this is everything i thought lsd would be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvwhIStnDw8
>>
>>66672263
>Cloudy With a Chance of meatballs 2 .
sounds dubious but ok
>>66672263
seeing the rings of saturn and moons of jupiter on acid was pretty nice
>>
File: 1456159428833.jpg (63 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
1456159428833.jpg
63 KB, 445x372
cartoons on the comedown is the only answer. last time i tripped i think i watched akira 3 times in a row
>>
>>66672691
you're pathetic
>>
Ceiling
>>
>>66669963
I've gone with shittier wether outside while tripping and it isn't that bad desu, you wont even feel it.
>>
>>66671500

CWACOM2 is mediocre, the first one is great though.
>>
File: 1454826468842.gif (114 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454826468842.gif
114 KB, 200x200
I'd recommend The Zero Theorem
>>
>>66669723
Fantastic Planet

Any comedy that you haven't seen and you're relatively sure you'll like. I watched What We Do In the Shadows for the first time after a some boomers and a little L, it was fucking hilarious

I don't really recommend Enter the Void, it's basically just an indulgance into some of the shittier aspects of humanity and can really suck you in if you're tripping. I watched like half of it on some 25i and turned it off because it made me feel really dirty
>>
>>66673015
>it made me feel really dirty
elaborate?
>>
>>66673015
Watching the music video for Music Scene by Blockhead was a standard for me for a while as well.

Oh, and if you just want something nice to look at, Adult Swim's Off the Air is excellent for visual stuff and there are a bunch of them, all available on youtube. Don't start with "Nightmares," lol
>>
>>66673015
>>66673056

I don't like Enter the Void, IMO it's pretentious shit with not even that great of visuals and it doesn't earn the catharactic psychedelic ending.
Watch 2001 instead.
>>
I tripped on ALD-52 about a month ago and it was my first time psychedelic drug experience. I sat alone in my room while my parents were at home and did it at 1am. Probably worst possible setting to lock yourself up like this, but I thought it was a good idea at the time. Anyway, music is AMAZING to listen to on this, there's nothing like it to compare it to. Comedown was horrible, couldn't sleep for 30 hours after taking it. First movie I watched after I sobered up was Bicycle Thief. The only way to enjoy this stuff fully is in nature and with a friend accompanying you.
>>
>>66673056
The MC pimps out his sister and is an all-around piece of shit, which you don't know in the beginning. It's just a very negatively-driven film I didn't think it was worthwhile on drux because I'd rather feel nice lol. Visuals were cool though
>>
>>66673092
I agree with 2001 as well, or at the very least, the ending sequence
>>
>>66669723
cumshot compilations
>>
>>66673102

Once I've dropped AL-LAD with my gf in her bedroom with her mother in the next room.
She freaked out ran out of the room to vomit in the bathroom and scratched her throat to blood with her nails and screamed for her mom to help. Then she forced me to come clean to her mother.
All while I was floating on Elysian Fields.

Afterwards she dropped AL-LAD just once again to see if she could do it, once shrooms and now we haven't done drugs in 2 years.

I'd like to trip from time to time but gotta respect your special one.
>>
>>66673117
ah alright
thanks
>>
i want reddit to leave

>>66673199
have fun with your retard kids
>>
File: bong.jpg (55 KB, 720x485) Image search: [Google]
bong.jpg
55 KB, 720x485
>>66670362
the eternal anglo strikes again
>>
>>66673102
>Comedown was horrible, couldn't sleep for 30 hours after taking it
what dose caused that? thanks for turning me off ald-52 anyway, was on my list of things to try. I usually get to sleep about 12hr after dropping acid and it's bliss right till the end with the aid of weed and a little benzo
>>
>>66673199
>She freaked out ran out of the room to vomit in the bathroom and scratched her throat to blood with her nails and screamed for her mom to help
That'd be weird for me. I wouldn't be able to tell whether or not its part of the trip or actually reality. Guess you gotta do it with the right people. Damn.
>>
>>66673148

The whole movie is a great psychedelic arc. It's amazing that Kubrick conceived it completely without using drugs, but the man was a fucking genius.
Other notable examples of his trip-friendly movies: Eyes Wide Shut and Barry Lyndon
>>
>>66673102
some people just can't handle their shit, I don't get it
>>
>>66673199
Jesus Christ. One thing I learned is that you're eventually gonna have a bad time when you go into it while having some second thoughts.
>>
I wish I would never come down. I'm often very focused on time when I'm on a drug, especially considering the diminishing returns of getting yourself high again. You can't just take acid twice in a row and double the length of your esperience, but I wish you could.

Time is killing me.
>>
>>66673244

Yeah, it was extremely bizarre. I've had a vision of blood spilling out of the toilet and covering the entire bathroom floor.
It all ended well though and her mother wasn't even that upset.
Oh, she scratched her throat FROM INSIDE, it's not like she had a wound on her physis.

It was her first time with a harder psychedelic and it hit her too hard I guess.
>>
>>66673286

Microdosing is an option.
>>
>>66673293
That doesn't sound like ALD
>>
>>66673316

I've said AL-LAD, 300ug, not ALD-52.
It's a differnt ergotamine.
>>
>>66670407
nbomes cause early onset alzheimer's, that's why real LSD is worth it
this is coming from someone who tripped on 25i fuckloads of times
>>
>>66669723
Enter the Void
Wizard of Oz on mute with Pink Floyd playing
Gorillaz: Demon Dayz
Speed Racer
The Science of Sleep
Tree of Life
>>
>>66673238
120ug, but a friend who's experienced in that stuff didn't have problems at all. I just got really paranoid as a first timer and thought my parents are gonna walk in and I didn't want to make any noise so I went to sleep after 5 hours of a GREAT time. I wanted off the ride but it wasn't over and I couldn't sleep and I kinda got delirious and forgot who I was and couldn't recognize my room (because I rearranged the furniture 2 days before lol). It was a horrible nightmare, it's like being lost in your mind. Then I started talking to a friend and got a grip on myself and found out I put myself into that shitty mindset. The next day I talked weird (I bet my dad noticed something's off) and couldn't concentrate on anything and I was afraid of going to sleep in my own bed (kinda like PTSD), but I managed to calm down and silence my thoughts and I've been alright ever since. Overall it was worth it, the potential of this substance is incredible.
>>
>>66673350

>Enter the Void
Disgusting movie with terrible message

>Wizard of Oz on mute with Pink Floyd playing
Just listen to the music goddamit

>Gorillaz: Demon Dayz
lol

>Speed Racer
That one is fine

I haven't watched the other two.
>>
Enter the void
>>
>>66673336
Ah my bad. also just saw that you said "from inside," which drastically changes the situation I had in my head lol
>>
>>66673398

She said later that she thought she was choking on the tab and she had to remove it from her throat.
It was horrible to witness.
>>
>>66673315
How does that work?
>>
>>66673367
After having some remarkably horrible times involving too much nbome and going to sleep before the trip is over, I refuse to even touch my bed any earlier than 12 hours after I dose, even with real L (which I am fortunate enough to have access to). I don't really fuck with nbome anymore though, it's fun but just doesn't comepare to the slick/clean feeling of lsd imo
>>
>>66673469
typos galore, phoneposting etc
>>
>>66673463

google, I'm not an expert
>>
>>66673463
not that guy, but I think he meant this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxSZqTZVaU
>>
acid trips are wavy like in nature, meaning one minute your are perfectly sober realizing the awesomeness of the trip and the next you are staring at a pattern in your wooden ceiling like a drooling retard, a movie is literally too long, even a 5 minute song can begin to feel like being too long
>>
>>66673523
This, the perception of time is completely different. It's like bullet time, you process more information on more planes at the same time in shorter time span. Every song I listened to felt like an hour long journey.
>>
>>66673350
>The Tree of Life

THIS.

Especially if you want a "religious experience."

Embrace Jesus.
>>
>>>>66669723
The Holy Mountain?
>>
File: 07[1].jpg (368 KB, 940x428) Image search: [Google]
07[1].jpg
368 KB, 940x428
Baraka or Samsara ar the ONLY options OP, those movies are incredible while tripping
>>
File: Feherlofia1[1].jpg (233 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
Feherlofia1[1].jpg
233 KB, 800x582
>>66674443
also Feherlofia
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.