[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: lucille.jpg (137 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
lucille.jpg
137 KB, 656x343
She's coming in 5 weeks, /tv/

Who's gonna get Lucille'd?
>>
I don't know but I'm ready for the ton of threads that'll pop up when it happens
>>
File: 1455443310273.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1455443310273.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Still excited for tv Negan, cucks?
>>
I want it to be Maggie
>Glen has had way too many fake outs so killing him would be stupid
>Abe is probably gonna die before it happens
>Daryl is safe due to views
>Killing Sasha, Morgan,Eugine, or Gabriel would be a waste
>Rick, Carl, Carol, Michonne are unkillable
>>
>>66669566
he'll fucking kill daryl dixon though so he can't be all bad
>>
>>66669462
>She's coming in 5 weeks, /tv/
We have to wait 5 fucking weeks for anything interesting to happen on the show?

Holy shit, they should just rename it to "The Filler Episodes"
>>
File: alannasteven.jpg (76 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
alannasteven.jpg
76 KB, 1080x1080
Posted on Alanna Mastersons instagram earlier today. My guess is it's after shit goes down.
>>
HE'S TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrQZal0bRo
>>
>>66669728
fuck i hope it's daryl.
>>
Norman Reedus confirmed he'll be back next season.

It will be Glenn.
>>
>>66669771
Him and Glenn are getting a ton of death flags. Abe is too but Kirkman said he regretted killing him off before the war, so he's unlikely to die this season.

I feel like it'll be Daryl because they've hit all the major death scenes of the comic but they were almost always with a different character, such as Hershel taking Tyreese's death and Tyreese taking Morgans death.
>>
>>66669669
>thinking it will be a woman
>thinking they'll show a man brutally smashing a pregnant woman's head to bits with a baseball bat on basic cable TV

Stop with this retarded shit
>>
>>66669566
They've confirmed it's going to be uncensored though?
>>
>>66669793
that means nothing.
>>
>>66669869
Daryl is replaceable by Dwight in ''All Out War'' storyline

It's probably Daryl
>>
>>66669897
>>66669566
>season 4 finale they can't even have Rick say "They're fucking with the wrong people" it's only showed in a deleted scene on the dvd set
>expecting them to allow Negan to drop more than 1 Fuck
>>
>>66669937
How is a non-comic character replaceable by the actual comic character who is going to have his storyline? Are you implying Dwight is going to leave the saviors and become Ricks right hand instead of being a spy?
>>
>>66669704

t b h ive given up with this show. i usually just watch the episode when /tv/ goes nuts about it, 90% of the episodes are complete fucking shit
>>
>>66669949
http://screencrush.com/walking-dead-negan-cursing-alternate-takes/
>>
>>66670020
How is that confirmation? They've filmed two takes, one with all the cursing and one without. It will most likely be the very cleaned up one.
>>
How have you fucks not figured this out yet? The signs are all there.

Glenn has had two close calls this season to remind the audience he is extremely lucky and resilient, calling back to all the other times he came extremely close to dying. Like when Merle threw the zombie at him when he was tied to a chair, or when he was lowered into the well. The point here is that his luck has to run out eventually. And it will be this season, all the more tragic now that he's about to become a father.

All his brushes with death have been against zombies, never humans. Negan being the thing that finally kills him is symbolic of the running theme that the living are the worst enemy. It's also even more ironic considering Glenn is the only major character in the group who has never killed a single person in the show.

When Kirkman or Gimple are explaining this all for you on Talking Dead afterwords remember this post.
>>
It's Daryl Dixon. He has no real story line and was with Abe and Sasha when they blew up those Saviors. And you now have Jesus to take over the role of right hand to Rick in the war. Only reason to get rid of Glenn is for Maggie to eventually run Hilltop by herself, but I think they'll keep him alive for a while. Daryl refused to stop being a loner biker, so getting killed by a biker leader would be poetry.
>>
>>66670094
termite tried to kill him with a baseball bat and failed. could easily be Negan getting it right.
>>
>>66670134
>Daryl refused to stop being a loner biker
>has gone on multiple missions with other people by choice
>went with Aaron (who he barely met) to go looking for more people

That description only works for S1+2 Daryl
>>
>>66669566
Oh my God! This is my copypasta that I made a few weeks ago. It's finally catching on. I knew I could force a meme.
>>
>>66670559
tbqh, I once had a post end up on /r/4chan and it was my proudest accomplishment. I don't know if I have any other memes attributed to me because I don't check reddit often tbf
>>
>>66669669
>Glenn has had way too many fake outs so killing him would be stupid
And that is precisely why Glenn is as good as dead.
Studio execs think it creates tension but they've literally never heard of the tale of the boy who cried wold.
>>
>>66669704
I thought the last episode was good. It didn't have any of the cast delivering a pathetic excuse for dramatic and/or rousing speech, had no scenes that movie student are taught in symbolism 101, and actually moved the plot forward.
>>
File: RickBites.jpg (4 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
RickBites.jpg
4 KB, 287x176
Fuck i love it when Rick goes Psycho killer
>>
File: Rick.jpg (4 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
Rick.jpg
4 KB, 251x201
>>66671140
Screw! i thought it was a gif
>>
>>66671109
Actually disregard that - the 'abe contemplates the meaning of life' storyline was still written by a trained monkey. So it wasn't all good.
>>
>they're screwing with the wrong people

Are you absolutely fucking kidding me right now?
>>
>>66671159
IT's because they are fucking with a good thing. Crazy grabing a bull by the nutsack Abe is so much better then softie start a family Abe, Dude just needs to keep up the great quotes and being a badass so when Negan drops the bat on him it makes a impact
>>
can we discuss the comics here? 152 just came out and /co/ never fucking talks about it

HOLY SHIT NEGAN'S LOOSE. Kind of sad that he didn't get out, immediately gut the kid, then go back in. I liked the whole "building trust" thing he said to Rick, made me think he'd end up turning into a seriously rough around the edges anti-hero.
>>
>>66671179
That shit bothered me so much, I was glad they released the scene with him actually saying "fucking." It felt so right to hear Rick say those words.
>>
nobody important

but Abe is going to get shot by Dwight with Daryls crossbow
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.