[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nothing in all of television history even close to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: BB-S5B-Key-Art-796.jpg (54 KB, 796x1176) Image search: [Google]
BB-S5B-Key-Art-796.jpg
54 KB, 796x1176
Why does nothing in all of television history even close to the masterpiece that is Breaking Bad season 5?

Everything else just feels so subpar in comparison.
>>
Because you have terrible taste.

I can name at least four things that are better than BrBa season five. In order of quality,

>BrBa S1
>BrBa S2
>BrBa S3
>BrBa S4

Faggot.
>>
Objective order for anyone with good taste

S4 > S2 > S3 > S1 > S5B > S5A
>>
>>66663173
>>66663225
BB S5P2 > BB S5P1 > BB S4 > BB S3 > BB S2 > BB S1

I know you want to seem edgy and contrarian hipster, but this is objectively true and not even up for discussion.
>>
Breaking Bad went to shit during the fly episode
>>
>>66663317
>S5P1
>Better than first four seasons
Yeah no. It had cringe shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsuyU7uEXo
>>
>>66663082
Better Call Saul is close. Very close. In some ways it's superior.

Go ahead and shit on this post. When the dust settles you will see I am right.
>>
>>66663317
>He likes the Twins and Gus more than Tuco

Use as many buzzwords as you like, you're still a faggot with shit taste.
>>
>>66663082
Season 4 and 5a were my favorites, 5b really pissed me the fuck off.
>>
>>66663455
I don't watch shows until they're entirely done and I can buy the full bluray set. So I guess I'll see but will def check it out.
>>
File: Roger-sterling.jpg (51 KB, 357x535) Image search: [Google]
Roger-sterling.jpg
51 KB, 357x535
i can't tell if these replies are serious or not
>>
>>66663413
I unironically love this scene
>>
>>66663413
This scene was hilarious Tbh famalam
>>
>>66663554
Broadcast television needs to fucking die already.
>>
Season 3 is the best season. It's comfy, it's depressing, it's status quo-iest season of all. Plus it's got Fly. I hope Rian Johnson isn't too big for his britches and thinks he's too good for Better Call Saul.
>>
Watch Better Call Saul faggot. Same excellent writers, excellent actors and cinematography. It is the prequel/to occur during BrBa/and sequel.
>>
>>66664444

S2 > S1 > S4 > S3 >>> S5
>>
sixes & fours
>>
It's a pretty good show but I'm a bitter man who hates memers and internet fandom shite so I hate the normies and memers it has spawned.

Same for vidya and any popular film series - ruined by the internet.

That star wars subway ad makes me want to kick a dog it's so pathetic.
>>
Breaking bad was lightening in a bottle we wont see that again for a very long time.
>>66664469
>star wars subway ad
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Ozymandias is a fucking masterpiece, easily the best hour of television I've ever watched
>>
>>66664532
Better Call Saul seems to catch that same lightning in a bottle.
>>
>>66664883
Its so electric it put me to sleep
>>
>>66664897

P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>66663082
Not even the best season. Which is the fourth one.
Writing themselves into a corner forced to change a lot of things just to get to one particular scene
>>
>>66665216
This.
>>66664897
Aim for death.
>>
>>66663082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzhW20hLp6M

It wasn't the best, but it was good.
>>
>>66663413
One of my favorite scenes.
>>
>>66663082
>masterpiece
that's not prison break
>>
>>66663413
When his son still loved him
>>
>>66666666 GET
>>
gibs me dat get
>>
>>66663082
Every season of sopranos, the wire, deadwood, oz and even mad men i could continue but its obvious you have terrible taste.
>>
>>66663082
You haven't seen Better Call Saul yet, I see
>>
>>66667025
Better Call Saul is a lot more predictable, the first episode was great but it hardly stands on its own.

>Squat Cobbler
>>
>>66667003
This desu, breaking bad plebs are the fucking worst, no surprise it's reddits favorite show. The fact that the walking dead is unironically discussed here is another reason to never take anyone's opinion here seriously
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.