[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Mike will kill him next week?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Daniel_Wormald_Cobbler.jpg (17 KB, 270x314) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Wormald_Cobbler.jpg
17 KB, 270x314
How do you think Mike will kill him next week?
>>
butt rape him to death
>>
i've always wondered this, forget to mention it in BCS threads, been too lazy to actually google it, and enjoy chattin with /tv/ bros so I'll ask this question that's been bugging me:

is the same actor that played Abdul in Decker?
>>
>>66662597
Ricin laced baseball card
>>
By far the worst character in the Breaking Bad Universe. When he bought the hummer with the matching shoes, I honestly considered dropping the show. Breaking Bad/ BCS isn't always realistic, but this character almost turned the show into a fucking cartoon. Baseball cards? Are you fucking me?
>>
>>66662786
Yes it is.

He was just on the 4th on cinema oscar special too.
>>
>>66662597
It didn't even occur to me this was the guy he wanted taken out because he seems so non-threatening.
>>
>>66662884
>Baseball cards? Are you fucking me?
Some of those cards were his dad's, asshole
>>
>>66662932

I doubt it's him, more likely someone involved with The Breaking Bad, maybe it's going to get a bit more dramatic in the Mike arc with him finally getting hooked up with Gus, but more likely we wont see anything interesting on that front for 2 more seasons.
>>
>>66662932
i mean he was stupid enough to talk to the cops so Nacho probably views him as a continuing threat even if their business is over with
>>
>>66663040

I think Mike would just tell him to fuck off like he did with Walt, if he thought the guy was a risk he would have done something already I think.
>>
I'm sure it's him. Gus is more likely to be cameo'd than anyone else considering he's one of two actors not involved who's actually on board, but I doubt we'll see him this season
>>
It's hard to feel tension for characters like Saul or Mike in BCS, because you know they're going to make it out of it alright. They're in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>66662884
you clearly dont know shit about the real world bitch there are plenty of people like nate
>>
>>66663135
Aaron Paul tweeted that he 'maybe' has a cameo in BCS, and that 'maybe' he already filmed it, and 'maybe' it'll be in this season.
>>
>>66663175
way to miss the point retard

or maybe this is bait, i know there's always a lot of meta shitposting in BCS threads
>>
>>66662597
He won't. He's going to buy a laser tag company.
>>
DUBYA C. FIIIEEEEEELDS
>>
>>66662597
I can relate to this guy; I hope he won'tdie.
>>
>>66662597
>disappear
he will send him to brazil.
>>
>>66663235

mind = blown
>>
>>66663289
Besides, this dump isn't gonna work because it doesn't have a Danny.
Okay? There's no Danny here.
What in God's name is a Danny? Danny runs the laser tag.
Danny is the guy who had a vision.
Where others saw a dirt lot, he saw black lights, rubber aliens, teenagers running around with ray guns, right? It was like Bugsy Siegel in the desert.
And when the stock market took a shit and Danny got into trouble, he went searching for exactly the type of situation that we're offering.
Danny will look the other way to keep his dream afloat.
In other words, Danny can be trusted completely.
That guy-- the guy with the eyebrows that won't quit-- is he a Danny? [no audible dialogue] You buy this place, all you got is a big building that squirts water.
You got no Danny here.
>>
He'll sneak up on him while he practices his Marx brothers impersenations
>>
>>66662597

No. How could this guy even remotely be a big problem for Nacho?

If Nacho wanted him dead he'd fucking kill him himself, he doesn't need a hardcase like Mike to take out a borderline retarded milksop.
>>
File: wydell.jpg (798 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wydell.jpg
798 KB, 500x281
>>66663553

Fuck Groucho.
>>
>>66662597
Nah, if he wanted this dude gone he would have wasted him when they were alone. It's someone else, someone unconnected.
>>
>>66662597
Will he have the broken nose from on cinema?
>>
Mike isn't killing anyone. How much you wanna bet that Mike and Jimmy are the reason for Tuco's incarceration prior to Breaking Bad and how Tuco meets Skinny Pete? The reason Saul's paranoid during his initial fated meeting with Walt and Jesse? Because he thinks Tuco's guys are after him. How much you want to bet Mike feigns evidence to make Tuco have to go to court and asks Jimmy to fake being a shit defense attorney for Tuco to get locked up so Nacho's side business can prosper?
>>
>>66665025
No, no, no. That's too well thought out and not epic enough. Mike is gonna sneak into a compound of Neo-Nazis and kill the leader of the gang.
>>
>>66665025
sounds about right, but I have a feeling Nacho will get whacked before Breaking Bad's timeline
>>
>>66662884
He honestly feels like a callback to Walter for me. Straight-laced nerd turned drug dealer.
>>
>>66665139
This is why Mike hated Walt so much, he'd see nothing but ketchup and mustard and bling when he looked at his nerd ass.
>>
>>66665025
This is 100% what I was thinking.
>>
>>66665190
Don't forget that Walt refrained from showing restraint and bought those obnoxious ass cars and the best excuse he could come up with was winning the lotto. Lol.
>>
File: sf.jpg (31 KB, 767x478) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
31 KB, 767x478
do you guys think they'll introduce victor this season or at all?
>>
>>66665494
ha

that'll take 10 seasons at least
>>
didn't he say he was leasing the hummer?

if so, how can they just turn it over to Vaas? wouldn't they have to file a stolen vehicle report? wouldn't that raise some red flags with the police?
>>
>>66665793
He lied to the pigs
>>
>>66665139
Yeah but Walter was fleshed out, and was smart and not a wimpy nerd who happens to get his hands and pharmaceuticals . There's a big difference between the two.
>>
>>66667849
The only similarity is that they both broke bad. Same with the Kettlemans. I think this show will have a lot of proto-Walter Whites.
>>
>>66665025
It's as plausible as Glenn crawling under the dumpster
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.